A320 update issue

walidelgamal

walidelgamal

Hello all,

I have A320 for FSX steam edition, but I don't know how to update it to the new version to I can have the new features been added last year which in ATSU section.

I will appreciate if you send information on how I will update my add on for steam version. 

Sincerely, 

Walid Elgamal 

elgamalwalid@gmail.com 

+1346-803-0337 USA 

Sabine Meier

the ATSu features were only added to the p3d v4 versions of the aircraft.

i dont think they will be made available in the fsx version.

Norman Blackburn

Hello Walid,

If you send us an email to support at flightsimlabs dot com with your purchase details we will add it to your forum profile so that you can download liveries etc as well as post in the proper areas.

You can use those same details to get the latest version at redownloads.flightsimlabs.com however since its the FSX version things like the ATSU options you may have seen are not available to 32bit users.

David Norfolk
3 minutes ago, walidelgamal said:

Hello all,

I have A320 for FSX steam edition, but I don't know how to update it to the new version to I can have the new features been added last year which in ATSU section.

I will appreciate if you send information on how I will update my add on for steam version. 

Sincerely, 

Walid Elgamal 

elgamalwalid@gmail.com 

+1346-803-0337 USA 

FSX didn't get any of them features. it received a service pack then development stopped i believe 

walidelgamal

Oh thanks for getting back to me on this matter, but in general how I will update my software to the latest version for the FSX steam, because I see I missed an update came last year?

Walid Elgamal 

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, walidelgamal said:

Oh thanks for getting back to me on this matter, but in general how I will update my software to the latest version for the FSX steam, because I see I missed an update came last year?

Walid Elgamal 

3 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

You can use those same details to get the latest version at redownloads.flightsimlabs.com