Steve Prowse

End of support

Steve Prowse

FSL Team,

So I’m wondering, at the end of this month, sadly, as I understand, official  FSL support for Concorde X ends.  Does that mean the excellent Concorde forum, more like a Concorde resource centre, will end too?  I for one sincerely hope that our forum/resource centre will remain open, it is one of a kind...please tell me that it will remain open both to read and post to.

Steve

Norman Blackburn

Hi Steve,

The only thing that ends is our official support.  

• Like 1

Fraser Gale

If anything this forum becomes the support! 

• Like 1

Hugh Morten

Just to clarify, does that mean the activation server no longer works? e.g. if I have to re-install P3D v3, can I no longer re-install the Concorde?

Steve Prowse
7 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Steve,

The only thing that ends is our official support.  

Thanks Norman it’s good to know that the forum will continue....there is just so much Concorde info here it is a fantastic resource for all those interested in Concorde.

All the best

take care, stay safe,

Steve

• Like 1

Norman Blackburn
6 hours ago, Hugh Morten said:

Just to clarify, does that mean the activation server no longer works? e.g. if I have to re-install P3D v3, can I no longer re-install the Concorde?

We have something in mind for this.

Steve Prowse

Well the 1st of July and support for FSX, FSX:SE and P3D v3 comes to an end.  Interestingly though you can still purchase the A320 for FSX but not for P3D v3, presumably now without any official support.  Something I thought was completely impossible since FSL do not want to continue with anything 32 bit, Concorde was removed from sale for that reason, moreover FSL could not possibly sell a product they do not support.  Seems that Concorde is a victim in the virtual world as it was in the real world. 

stay safe and healthy one and all

Steve

• Like 1