Do you help me kindly?

Massimiliano Gottardo

Massimiliano Gottardo

Hello guys can you help me understand why I always have low frame rates with the A320?
I write to you the specifications of my PC, if some component is old and then to change please kindly advise me which ones to buy by indicating the codes of the various models.

Cpu: intel core i7 3770k ivy bridge
Motherboard: Gigabyte z77x-d3h
Memory : DDR3 24 Gigabytes
Graphic: Nvidia Geforce GTX 1070
SSD: 500 Gb

Markus Burkhard

Hi Massimiliano,

Your CPU is slightly below our minimum system requirements, that is the most probable cause for bad performance. You'd need to get a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM to improve things, changing just one of these components will not help. Your graphics card is still usable though.

What simulator are you using? And what is your screen resolution?
If you want people to recommend adequate hardware, you'd need to let us know what your budget for new hardware is.

• Like 1
Massimiliano Gottardo
7 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Hi Massimiliano,

Your CPU is slightly below our minimum system requirements, that is the most probable cause for bad performance. You'd need to get a new CPU, Motherboard and RAM to improve things, changing just one of these components will not help. Your graphics card is still usable though.

What simulator are you using? And what is your screen resolution?
If you want people to recommend adequate hardware, you'd need to let us know what your budget for new hardware is.

Hi Markus thank you for your support. I could spend 600 euros.

Craig Norman

Ivy Bridge is definitely old, so I'd replace it with the more recent Lake family. At any budget, the Lake family definitely beats the Ivy Bridge - even the Coffee Lake i5 8500 hexacore (3.0GHz w/ 4.6GHz turbo boost) I've got can eclipse an i7 from 2012.  

Robert Stephan

Hi ! Still using my old rig and just satisfied with it. See my signature myabe you can get an I7 for small money