KaiTak VHHX Navigation Data

Søren Rasmussen

Søren Rasmussen

Hi,

I recently purchased the Hongkong KaiTak scenery (VHHX) for P3D V4/V5 well knowing it is an obsolete airport as of today (replaced by VHHH).

I use Navigraph Charts for STAR/SID and Approach data, but VHHX is not covered here (for obvious reasons).
Anybody know where and how to get such data for VHHX?

I have been looking through https://www.vapap.com/kai-tak-airport but did not find anything useful - at least not for the FSLabs A3XXs.

rgds
Søren

Marc Ehnle

If you use the FlyTampa version they include charts.

and I think Navigraph have included the navdata of Kai Tak. At least they used to, don‘t know if it‘s still there.

Søren Rasmussen

Hi Marc

Thanks for the hint. I use the Fly Tampa version and found the link in the supplied KaiTak document.

rgds

Søren

• Like 1
  • 2 years later...
Matthias Kunze

Hi, I'm thinking of getting the VHHX as well.
Question, about the link in the VHHX documentation, is it then also possible to enter the Aiport VHHX as arrivel Airport (EKCH/VHHX) in the MCDU?

Greetings Matthias

Matthias Kunze

Hi
I am thinking about buying the Hong Kong KaiTak scenery (VHHX) for P3D V4/V5.
I use Navigraph charts for STAR/SID and approach data, but VHHX is not included here.
Does anyone know where and how to get such data for VHHX?

Greetings Matthias

Tom van der Elst

Also, I seem to remember the scenery creators included a link for charts, but if not,

I think either the IVAO or VATSIM FIR might provide them.

As for the navdata, I believe VHHX is included there.

Trevor Hannant

Navigraph Navdata includes VHHX.  I believe (don't have it installed at the moment) that FlyTampa included charts within the product package also so you should have these when you purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
Matthias Kunze

In my actuell Navda Cycle, there is it not possible to load the Fligtplan with destination VHHX in the MCDU. When I put the destination VHHX in zhe MCDU there comes the message: NOT IN DATABASE

Therefore the question.