FS LABS A320 x for P3Dv5

Christian Neil Vasquez

Marc Manandise
3 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

nothing special if you look at the screenshots V5 thread. and the sharklets thread.

probably this one Still no mention of a release, the team are in the process of the final tests before release to the general public.

I just tried activating mine and it said I have run out of activations :( . Emailed the support email address and hoping I can sort it today :)

Lefteris Kalamaras
1 minute ago, Kieran1981 said:

I just tried activating mine and it said I have run out of activations :( . Emailed the support email address and hoping I can sort it today :)

Tell you what-

if you promise to change your username as per forum rules to your real full first and last name, we'll take care of this.

• Haha 4
2 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Tell you what-

if you promise to change your username as per forum rules to your real full first and last name, we'll take care of this.

I wasn't aware until now, as I have just started using the forum even though I have had the A320 for a while. :)

Pascal Wagner

Not sure if it was mentioned, 

i can only see for V4. Is this a version for both V4 and V5. i am a bit confused. As you can see i only see a link to V4. Maybe anyone can help me out. Thanks.

V5missing.jpg

Pascal Wagner
32 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Get it - it's the correct one.

So one installer for V4 andV5, correct? Thanks Leferis.