Question in regards to Sharklet expansion

STEFAN DORDEVIC

STEFAN DORDEVIC

Since the sharklet version is coming along I've decided to finally buy the bus once the expansion has been released, however I have one question.

For sharklet expansion I'll will only need the base A320 and the sharklet A320 and A321 can be installed on top of the base A320 or will I require the A321 as well?

Thanks for your time and help,

Stefan D.

Sabine Meier
2 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

Since the sharklet version is coming along I've decided to finally buy the bus once the expansion has been released, however I have one question.

For sharklet expansion I'll will only need the base A320 and the sharklet A320 and A321 can be installed on top of the base A320 or will I require the A321 as well?

Stefan D.

to summarise.

the base is needed for the a320 Sl and the a321 expenasion for the a321 SL.

Norman Blackburn

Hi @STEFAN DORDEVIC

The linked post we appreciate you won't be able to see.

It says:

If you have the SL addon then it will need the A320-X installed as a base package.  That base package includes all of the common items required. 

If you have just the base package installed then all you will see be A320-X WTF.  Install the SL package and you will now see the A320-X SL & WTF.

The same holds true then for the A321-X.

Installing the A319-X alongside will not however give an SL variant.

Camille MOUCHEL
10 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

to summarise.

the base is needed for the a320 Sl and the a321 expenasion for the a321 SL.

i thought they said that the SL addon will be like a bundle at an attractive price, so you'll get the A320Sl +A321 SL ?

Sabine Meier
Just now, Camille MOUCHEL said:

i thought they said that the SL addon will be like a bundle at an attractive price, so you'll get the A320Sl +A321 SL ?

yes but to access the a321 SL you need the A321 installed as well. that is how i understand it.

Camille MOUCHEL
Just now, Koen Meier said:

yes but to access the a321 SL you need the A321 installed as well. that is how i understand it.

I see

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Camille MOUCHEL said:

Yes.  But the A321-X will still be required.  Unless of course you want use to change that attractive price for you?

Camille MOUCHEL
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

Yes.  But the A321-X will still be required.  Unless of course you want use to change that attractive price for you?

didn't get your last past but thanks for the info, I have all fslabs A32X aircraft so wouldn't be an issue for me haha

STEFAN DORDEVIC
10 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi @STEFAN DORDEVIC

The linked post we appreciate you won't be able to see.

It says:

If you have the SL addon then it will need the A320-X installed as a base package.  That base package includes all of the common items required. 

If you have just the base package installed then all you will see be A320-X WTF.  Install the SL package and you will now see the A320-X SL & WTF.

The same holds true then for the A321-X.

Installing the A319-X alongside will not however give an SL variant.

Thanks for replying,just one more thing...

Does the fslabs store support multiple buys so that I can buy A320 and A321 at once and having to go back at the product page.

Stefan D.

Norman Blackburn
6 hours ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

Thanks for replying,just one more thing...

Does the fslabs store support multiple buys so that I can buy A320 and A321 at once and having to go back at the product page.

Stefan D.

You can buy them all at one go should you wish @STEFAN DORDEVIC

STEFAN DORDEVIC

@Norman Blackburn

Also when I buy is my serial code sent only by email(I have to archive that mail in order to have serijala for future reinstallations),or is the serial kept in some sort of account like for example PMDG or aerosoft shop.

P.S

Can't wait for the sharklet version and hopefully with the new s8 FMC we can have step climb feature as well as offset.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Stefan

It's both.  Its sent to you at the time of purchase plus you can retrieve it from our shop at any time.