main Screen monitor blacked out during P3DV5 laoding a flight (non fsl)

Camille MOUCHEL

Camille MOUCHEL

Hi guys,

After having issue making sode working with p3DV5, I now have another (big issue).

Indeed during the loading in p3dv5, my main monitor (gsync 1440p) blacked out but my secondary screen is still fine. However even after rebooting my PC, though my main monitor is powered, it is still blacked out. besides in the nvidia control panel, I can't tick my main monitor again...

image.png.56c3f66e5fba89479f0b090b2221bf81.png

I tried to plug and unplug the display port from my GTX1080Ti but didn't change anything (just a opo up saying that a gsync monitor has been connected)

image.png.671da77aefa59423ee6963e22796f92b.png

. More over I launch a flight onn my secondary monitor and it worked fine so my 1080ti is not dead.

do you know what the issue is? hope that my main monitor is not dead

Sabine Meier

does the display show the OSD aka the display own menu using the buttons? 

if you have a spare displayport cable you could try to test that to rull out the display as well. cause then it could well be a faulty cable.

Camille MOUCHEL
1 minute ago, Koen Meier said:

does the display show the OSD aka the display own menu using the buttons? 

if you have a spare displayport cable you could try to test that to rull out the display as well. cause then it could well be a faulty cable.

yeah i can navigate in my monitor menu but I don't have a spare cable yet, can maybe use my HDMi cable of my second monitor to see. But at the same time, when unplugging/pluggin, i got the gync notification so data is transiting through the display cable no ?

Camille MOUCHEL

well my monitor went back to life without doing anything, need to see if p3dv5 works on it

Camille MOUCHEL
5 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

maybe have a look at the display page and look at the two tick boxes under resolution.

What do you mean by that ?

Camille MOUCHEL
6 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

There is an option called black-out display.

ah okay thanks