License Reset

Markus Colmsee

Markus Colmsee

Hello FSTeam,

Yesterday @ 14 UTC i sent an e-mail to the support@flightsimlabs.com

I reinstalled my PC and now i cant install it because the license have already been activated.

I think it's a shame that you pay so much money for software and then have to wait that long.

The fact that the software can only be uninstalled is somewhat questionable personally. Why is the license not simply overwritten when installing?

Best regards

Markus

Marc Ehnle

and after that post, if I was doing the support, I'd wait the full 48h. 

The need to uninstall/unregister is totally normal for expensive FS addons. Lesson learned, calm down ;) No hobby is that importand that you can't wait a day. 

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Markus Colmsee said:

I think it's a shame that you pay so much money for software and then have to wait that long.

The fact that the software can only be uninstalled is somewhat questionable personally.

We use exactly the same principle as the base sim and indeed many other types of software on the wider market. More importantly though is that we allow numerous activations and yet in 2 months you have used them all?  Thats a lot of PC resetting.

As advised, tickets take 2 business days normally.  They are dealt with in the order they come in. 

Markus Colmsee

I used them because I reinstalled it more times in case of changes in my order system. First i tried to install via XML and some stuff but it doesn´t work nice. Normally i dont do this so often.

No front but, 2 days is very long. PMDG for example needs less then few hours.

I can unterstand that if there is a huge problem but not for a reset. Maybe an idea to give the resets another procedure of editing.

But for the future i now i will reinstall it then =)

Have a nice week.

Markus