Does A320 have 'easy mode"?

Andrzej Witold

Andrzej Witold

Hey,

Does FSL A320 have some kind of 'easy mode'?

Let me state the problem:

I do have MJQ400. It's great. But they do not have cockpit state 'ready to taxi' available (unless you make it on your own). As a result if I have little time and feel like having a quick flight, say GDA -> POZ I have to perform all the preflights anyway.

So, I think my question is - does A320 have some configuration available where i just jump in to the cockpit, load SImBrief flight plan and taxi to the active rwy? Or anything which allows me to decide if today I feel hardcore pilot or casual simmer?

Cheers,

&

Lefteris Kalamaras

Yep, we do - there's four predefined panel states:

- Cold & Dark

- On GPU

- On APU

- Engines running

You can also set up your own conditions for these and save them.

Nathan Stringer
21 hours ago, Andrzej Witold said:

Hey,

Does FSL A320 have some kind of 'easy mode'?

Let me state the problem:

I do have MJQ400. It's great. But they do not have cockpit state 'ready to taxi' available (unless you make it on your own). As a result if I have little time and feel like having a quick flight, say GDA -> POZ I have to perform all the preflights anyway.

So, I think my question is - does A320 have some configuration available where i just jump in to the cockpit, load SImBrief flight plan and taxi to the active rwy? Or anything which allows me to decide if today I feel hardcore pilot or casual simmer?

Cheers,

&

MJq400 has it in their control panel. Look up MJC Control panel in start menu.