Ricardo Cadamuro

Shaking Flaps

Ricardo Cadamuro

Hello... I want to know if next update can you add shaking flaps when are extended during take off or landing?. Thanks...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Christopher Bourke

I would also like to see this, i've been on airbuses before and noted the shaking or wobbling of the flaps and would love that to be modeled.

• Like 2

David Norfolk

Yes I agree, this would be awesome

• Like 1

Jake Timandi

Would love to see this as well!

Daniel Lai Lam

Yes, would like it also!

Stu Antonio

how exactly are you guys going to observe this? do you switch to a wing view during takeoff while the plane races down the runway with 150kt??

for me those features would only make sense if there was a working replay in P3D that records every of those movements/animations correctly. It's like the gear suspension: I can imagine they modeled it correctly.... but I have never ever seen it in the sim, as I'm always in the cockpit(view) during landing... and I just won't ever do a third-person-landing :D 

• Like 6

Eduardo Gutierrez
14 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

how exactly are you guys going to observe this? do you switch to a wing view during takeoff while the plane races down the runway with 150kt??

for me those features would only make sense if there was a working replay in P3D that records every of those movements/animations correctly. It's like the gear suspension: I can imagine they modeled it correctly.... but I have never ever seen it in the sim, as I'm always in the cockpit(view) during landing... and I just won't ever do a third-person-landing :D 

Absolutely agree, unfortunately currently there isn´t any  replay software able to be working (talking about Fslabs) nor now nor  in the near future, without that, this visual upgrade doesn't really make sense.

• Like 1

Gregory Bally
On 5/18/2020 at 8:38 PM, Stu Antonio said:

I actually spend very little time in the cockpkit. Most of my flights with the Fslabs, I stare at the clouds through the window...  can't get bored of watching the sun reflection on the wing. Just go back to the front to press AP2 for Cat III AutoLand et Voila !  back to 48F

• Haha 2