No Autorudder

Daniel Ospina

Daniel Ospina

Hello everyone, I do this with the help of the translator because I hardly know English.

I acquired the a32X because I feel that I already wanted something more of "realism and professionalism", and I know that this plane can give it to me; the problem here is that I do not have a joystick, pedals or anything like that, I have always flown with a mouse, I come from the a320 professional and I could fly with it quietly with a mouse, the issue here is that the a32X from FSLabs does not The autorudder works, and I would like to know if you can help me activate it or some solution for it.

PS: I tried the keyboard buttons but the plane interacts very badly with it.

Sabine Meier

Auto rudder is not supported by the fslabs. And it is highly advisable to get a joystick with twist axis if you aren’t able to get some pedals.

Daniel Ospina

Well, the situation is quite complicated, because this plane in my country is expensive enough not to have something so simple: /.

Is there no other solution?

Sabine Meier

It has a nose wheel steering unit which might be operated by a mouse. The fslabs is meant to be flown with a joystick as a minimum.

Endrit Palushi
19 minutes ago, Daniel Ospina said:

Well, the situation is quite complicated, because this plane in my country is expensive enough not to have something so simple: /.

Is there no other solution?

Un joystick de ps4, xbox o de cualquier otra marca funcionará muy bien con este avión. 

Daniel Ospina

Yes, but the problem is that I do not have a joystick and at this moment it is impossible for me to acquire one, as I said, I fly with a mouse and if I use this as a rudder, I would be left with no way to control the control surfaces.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Daniel,

I cant see a purchase from you.  If you send us an email to support at flight sim labs dot com with your order I’d I will add it to your profile so you can download liveries etc.

Daniel Ospina

Buy, or rather, they bought the plane with another email, the issue here is that I can't fly with the plane because I can't even move it on the ground, and I need help with that :/

Robert Sutherland

You’ll get help for it when you register the product with Norman.

And honestly, if you wish to fly with realism, you need to invest in controls that will aid that. An autorudder isn’t remotely realistic.

Charles Harris

OP's posts looks very similar to a series of posts in the PMDG NGXu forum when that plane was first released...

funny thing is the answers here are also the same.