Virtual copilot addon

Peter Pukhnoy

Igor Petrov
1 hour ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I'm not sure how that would work exactly. Like, how would you do an interaction like this without you actually speaking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3eyeqbF_Gg. In any case, I'm not interested in implementing non-voice checklist functionality, sorry.

In a similar way like that has always worked in FS2Crew's Button Control versions for every release he made.

Thanks. 

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter Pukhnoy

• Igor Petrov

• John Rooum

• Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Beta version with checklists: Copilot 2.0.6.zip Please read the 'Checklists' page in the manual. Human callouts have not yet been recorded, so the callouts are text-to-speech for now (includ

The trigger for the copilot to start waiting for your FMGC setup is the chocks being set. Judging by the log, the chocks are off in the 'on APU' state. Yes - even if you start with the chocks s

I've attached a test version featuring checklists to the opening post.  

Posted Images

Igor Petrov
53 minutes ago, Kevin said:

Thanks Igor.  For some reason FSUIPC (6.1.0) does not 'see' my GF hardware.  It does appear in HidScanner.  I have  GFDev64.dll  in the module directory within P3D. 

Vendor=09F3, Product=0030 (Version 1.2)
  Manufacturer= GoFlight
  Product= GoFlight GF-T8 control module
  Serial Number= GoFlight GF-T8 control module
  Usage Page: 2
  Input Report Byte Length: 2
  Output Report Byte Length: 0
  Feature Report Byte Length: 2
  Number of Link Collection Nodes: 4
  Number of Input Button Caps: 1
  Number of InputValue Caps: 0
  Number of InputData Indices: 8
  Number of Output Button Caps: 0
  Number of Output Value Caps: 0
  Number of Output Data Indices: 0
  Number of Feature Button Caps: 1
  Number of Feature Value Caps: 2
  Number of Feature Data Indices: 3
  Buttons range 1 -> 8 at indices 0 -> 7

Your GF Hardware - Is that GF-EFIS only? Or do you have any of theirs other hardware to check? I don't have GF-EFIS unfortunately, but all their other modules that I have work just fine with FSUIPC. Just in case, did you install their GFConfigSetup_2_28_0.zip software: https://goflightinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GFConfigSetup_2_28_0.zip

Igor Petrov
2 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I'm not sure how that would work exactly. Like, how would you do an interaction like this without you actually speaking: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c3eyeqbF_Gg. In any case, I'm not interested in implementing non-voice checklist functionality, sorry.

What would be very useful for your voice control version is adding some system sounds for PTT pressed and recongized status. They are usually not loud with different VR software, but you know well when VR is listening and when it has recognized your voice command.

Thanks.

Kevin Conlon
23 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Your GF Hardware - Is that GF-EFIS only? Or do you have any of theirs other hardware to check? I don't have GF-EFIS unfortunately, but all their other modules that I have work just fine with FSUIPC. Just in case, did you install their GFConfigSetup_2_28_0.zip software: https://goflightinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/GFConfigSetup_2_28_0.zip

I have 10 GF devices in total.  I also have the latest GF Config and have tried different combinations of placing  GFDev64.dll in the FSUIPC6 directory as well as the P3dv5/Modules with no luck.

Peter Pukhnoy
On 4/21/2021 at 10:38 PM, Igor Petrov said:

I've used Voice Attack with Copilot, and it works much much better in recognizing my voice commands to some reason.

I was curious so I installed VoiceAttack and loaded the same set of commands into VA and Copilot. The results showed virtually no difference. 

bane.PNG.f6698b7cf9ba50695340637aaf002831.PNG

• Peter Pukhnoy changed the title to Virtual copilot addon
Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Hi,

I reinstalled the copilot addon to ttry the new checklists and it works great,  however the one thing I can't get to work is the flaps actions.

I checked the log and it does recognize the command and execute an action but it won't trigger the flaps in the sim

log below for reference:

[09:30:52] [debug] Finished coroutine action: Below 10'000
[09:33:46] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.9476
[09:33:46] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:33:46] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:33:50] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.9486
[09:33:50] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:33:50] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:33:54] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.9480
[09:33:54] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:33:54] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:34:00] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.9503
[09:34:00] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:34:00] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:34:07] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.9493
[09:34:07] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:34:07] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:34:12] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.8003
[09:34:12] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:34:12] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:34:16] [info] Recognized phrase 'flaps one', confidence: 0.9478
[09:34:16] [debug] VoiceCommand: flaps one
[09:34:16] [debug] Action: 1C397A251B0
[09:34:33] [info] Recognized phrase 'gear down', confidence: 0.9444
[09:34:33] [debug] VoiceCommand: gear down

any way I can fix this ?

I also noticed  on a less important note that the spoilers arm, disarm command doesn't work for me either.

Peter Pukhnoy
1 hour ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

I checked the log and it does recognize the command and execute an action but it won't trigger the flaps in the

Sorry, it's a bug, I'll upload the fix today.

1 hour ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

I also noticed  on a less important note that the spoilers arm, disarm command doesn't work for me either.

Can you clarify what you mean by 'command'? 

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
16 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Can you clarify what you mean by 'command'? 

Sorry I meant that on the after landing flow the copilot doesn't retract the spoiler.

Peter Pukhnoy
1 minute ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

Sorry I meant that on the after landing flow the copilot doesn't retract the spoiler.

He never did that. Retracting the spoiler is your job :)

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
6 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

He never did that. Retracting the spoiler is your job :)

Ok sorry. I thought since he's arming them during taxi he'd do it too after landing. 

I'm getting used to having my job done for me. :)

Peter Pukhnoy
9 hours ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

I reinstalled the copilot addon to ttry the new checklists and it works great,  however the one thing I can't get to work is the flaps actions.

I checked the log and it does recognize the command and execute an action but it won't trigger the flaps in the sim

I've uploaded the fixed version.

• Thanks 1
Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

@Peter Pukhnoy Just finished my flight with the new version. Everything works perfectly. Thank you so much.

It's so much better with the checklists, well done. Can't wait for the audio to be added.

For some reason even though I have everything set to english on my windows language settings, the copilot insists on speaking  with a french accent. It's quite funny on some occasions.

Igor Petrov
On 4/24/2021 at 8:52 AM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I was curious so I installed VoiceAttack and loaded the same set of commands into VA and Copilot. The results showed virtually no difference. 

bane.PNG.f6698b7cf9ba50695340637aaf002831.PNG

Peter, did you find Confidence setting in VA? What is it by default? I wouldn't like to change for no reason that sensitive setting in your script.

Thanks.

Igor Petrov
On 4/21/2021 at 7:29 PM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I've attached a test version featuring checklists to the opening post:

Is this the right and only link for beta v2.0.5?

Thanks.

Please explain when this phrase needs to be called and what does it do exactly?

List of checklists

"trigger phrase"

When the copilot starts listening for the trigger phrase

Do I need to say it once or..? When exactly?

Thanks.

Edited by Igor Petrov
Igor Petrov
12 hours ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

@Peter Pukhnoy Just finished my flight with the new version. Everything works perfectly. Thank you so much.

It's so much better with the checklists, well done. Can't wait for the audio to be added.

For some reason even though I have everything set to english on my windows language settings, the copilot insists on speaking  with a french accent. It's quite funny on some occasions.

If not using TTS what voices/names are available besides Hannes?

Thanks.

PS: never mind it's Nick

Edited by Igor Petrov
Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Only TTS for the checklists at the moment 

It you look in the sound folder there is another one, can't remember the name. 

Igor Petrov
14 minutes ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

Only TTS for the checklists at the moment 

It you look in the sound folder there is another one, can't remember the name. 

Julien, in this case I was asking when without checklists facility used, so sound_set=Hannes is by default. What are other options besides Hannes? Solved, it's Nick

Thanks.

PS: another question is about "trigger phrase" when checklists are used. How do you use this command?

Edited by Igor Petrov
Peter Pukhnoy
12 hours ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

Can't wait for the audio to be added.

Thanks for the feedback. You can select the default TTS voice in the second tab of same control panel window where you select the recognition engine and profile.

8 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Is this the right and only link for beta v2.0.5?

You should download 2.0.6 from the first post in this thread.

9 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Peter, did you find Confidence setting in VA? What is it by default? I wouldn't like to change for no reason that sensitive setting in your script.

The default confidence in VA is 0 and you can change the global setting in the options and override it for each individual command.

This setting isn't sensitive in the sense that any of the logic in the code depends on it.

If VA is much better at recognizing your voice as you say, confidence is most likely the reason for that. In fact, given the same set of phrases and the default settings in VA, VA should give you worse results because it has dictation enabled by default (you can turn it off by setting commanf weight to 100).

1 hour ago, Igor Petrov said:

another question is about "trigger phrase" when checklists are used. How do you use this command

It's not a command itself but just the description label for the list of the actual trigger phrases below it.

• Like 1
Igor Petrov
7 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

The default confidence in VA is 0 and you can change the global setting in the options and override it for each individual command.

This setting isn't sensitive in the sense that any of the logic in the code depends on it.

If VA is much better at recognizing your voice as you say, confidence is most likely the reason for that. In fact, given the same set of phrases and the default settings in VA, VA should give you worse results because it has dictation enabled by default (you can turn it off by setting commanf weight to 100).

I don't know what's going on in v2.0.5 since v2.0.4 with my voice recognition, the log just shows Unmute, Mute etc., but nothing is recognized. I switch to VA immedeately and it works like a charm, with no changes in microphone settings or similar. 

Thanks.

Peter Pukhnoy
1 minute ago, Igor Petrov said:

I don't know what's going on in v2.0.5 since v2.0.4 with my voice recognition, the log just shows Unmute, Mute etc., but nothing is recognized

When you try that, is Copilot actually listening for something? You should be able to see that in the log ('activating top-level rule 1234' not followed by 'deactivating ... 1234').

Did you try to lower the confidence as I recommended?

Also, you should download 2.0.6 from the first post in this thread as it fixes a bug (unrelated to this).

Igor Petrov
On 4/22/2021 at 5:48 AM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

You could try lowering the threshold for each voice command with this code (I can a global default confidence setting if that works):

for _, vc in pairs(Event.voiceCommands) do
  vc:setConfidence(0.8)
end

Sorry, I don' t understand what exactly has to be done here. Where do I add it?

Thanks.

Igor Petrov
23 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Thanks.

Btw, can the current log show my words and phrases being recognized even if out of sync? I mean when I enter the cockpit I'd like to see if voice recognition recognizes my voice properly. So I'd start saying some words or phrases then check out the log file to see them there. Is this possible?

Thanks.

Edited by Igor Petrov
Igor Petrov

This is what I do:

I enter the cockpit and check the chocks are set. I say "before start checklist" or "before start to the line". Nothing happens and this is what my log shows:

[10:47:08] [info] 2=Loudspeakers (Realtek(R) Audio) (Default)
[10:47:08] [info] 3=Realtek Digital Output (Realtek(R) Audio) 
[10:47:08] [info] 
[10:47:08] [info] ************************************************************
[10:49:49] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[10:49:49] [debug] Updating grammar
[10:49:49] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished
[10:49:49] [info] >>>>>> Voice control is enabled
[10:49:49] [info] Flight phase: Engines shutdown
[10:49:49] [debug] Event: Engine shutdown
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'deactivate' 'brake check' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Flight control check' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'deactivate' 'flight control check' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 1221C93D0
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'deactivate' 'lineup procedure' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 122A6B5F0
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'stop' '1164E6F40' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 1164DCF90
[10:49:54] [info] Flight phase: On chocks
[10:49:54] [debug] Event: Chocks set
[10:49:54] [debug] Action: 1221E0CB0
[10:49:54] [debug] Coroutine action: Preflight
[10:49:54] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Taxi' on event 'Chocks set'
[10:51:19] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Thread finished!
[10:51:19] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[10:51:19] [debug] Updating grammar
[10:51:19] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished
[10:51:19] [info] >>>>>> Voice control is enabled
[10:51:19] [info] Flight phase: On chocks
[10:51:19] [debug] Event: Chocks set
[10:51:19] [debug] Action: 11445A5F0
[10:51:19] [debug] Coroutine action: Preflight
[10:51:19] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Taxi' on event 'Chocks set'

Igor Petrov
25 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

This is what I do:

I enter the cockpit and check the chocks are set. I say "before start checklist" or "before start to the line". Nothing happens and this is what my log shows:

[10:47:08] [info] 2=Loudspeakers (Realtek(R) Audio) (Default)
[10:47:08] [info] 3=Realtek Digital Output (Realtek(R) Audio) 
[10:47:08] [info] ************************************************************
[10:49:49] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[10:49:49] [debug] Updating grammar
[10:49:49] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished
[10:49:49] [info] >>>>>> Voice control is enabled
[10:49:49] [info] Flight phase: Engines shutdown
[10:49:49] [debug] Event: Engine shutdown
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'deactivate' 'brake check' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Flight control check' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'deactivate' 'flight control check' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 1221C93D0
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'deactivate' 'lineup procedure' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 122A6B5F0
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 'stop' '1164E6F40' on event 'Engine shutdown'
[10:49:49] [debug] Action: 1164DCF90
[10:49:54] [info] Flight phase: On chocks
[10:49:54] [debug] Event: Chocks set
[10:49:54] [debug] Action: 1221E0CB0
[10:49:54] [debug] Coroutine action: Preflight
[10:49:54] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Taxi' on event 'Chocks set'
[10:51:19] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Thread finished!
[10:51:19] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[10:51:19] [debug] Updating grammar
[10:51:19] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished
[10:51:19] [info] >>>>>> Voice control is enabled
[10:51:19] [info] Flight phase: On chocks
[10:51:19] [debug] Event: Chocks set
[10:51:19] [debug] Action: 11445A5F0
[10:51:19] [debug] Coroutine action: Preflight
[10:51:19] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Taxi' on event 'Chocks set'

Hmm, I see something: what is 'preflight action' in the option? It is =1 by default. What am I supposed to do to complete it?

Thanks.

PS: that was it, Preflight action, soon as I turned it Off I can run "before start checklist" if on chocks rigtht away. And I hope voice recognition will recognize properly. Still need to know when Preflight action is considered completed by Copilot.

Edited by Igor Petrov
Peter Pukhnoy
12 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Still need to know when Preflight action is consider completed by Copilot.

When the preflight flow as it is detailed in the manual is completed (the last items are setting up the EFIS).

53 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Create a lua file in copilot\copilot\custom (for example, test.lua), paste the code and restart copilot. It's explained on the 'making a plugin' page in the manual.

29 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

So I'd start saying some words or phrases then check out the log file to see them there. Is this possible?

Yes, you could do something like this:

local voiceCheck = VoiceCommand:new {
  confidence = 0.7,
  phrase = "can you hear me?",
  action = function() copilot.speak "yes sir" end
}

Bind {key = "A", onPress = function() voiceCheck:activate() end}

• Like 1
Igor Petrov
On 4/22/2021 at 5:48 AM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

for _, vc in pairs(Event.voiceCommands) do
  vc:setConfidence(0.8)
end

Will that custom lua with just the above short script change voice recognition confidence for all words and phrases used in Copilot? Including my own in the scripts folder?

Thanks.

Igor Petrov

Please make Brake check phrase valid for say up to 5-7knots please. It's more about how your specific pc hardware works, 1-3knots is just too fast to coordinate. Or kindly add an option to set max speed.

Thanks. 

Peter Pukhnoy
2 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Will that custom lua with just the above short script change voice recognition confidence for all words and phrases used in Copilot? Including my own in the scripts folder?

The autorun.lua in the scripts folder is just for keyboard and joystick bindings of cockpit controls and runs in a separate thread. Everything else belongs in the custom folder.

Whether or not the confidence is changed for your own voice commands depends on which code is executed first.

2 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Please make Brake check phraze valid for say up to 5-7knots please. It's more about how your specific pc hardware works, 1-3knots is just too fast to coordinate. Or kindly add an option to set max speed.

You're supposed to do the brake check at a low speed, because you need to set the parking brake if the normal system fails. That said, I'm not sure if the current logic of ignoring you, if for whatever reason you do the check at a high speed, makes sense. I'll think about it. You can also override the default behavior manually:

function copilot.callouts.brakeCheck.brakeCheckConditions()
  -- copy/paste the original body from callouts.lua and tweak or just:
  return true
end

Igor Petrov

Hello Peter, 

My Default Audio Device and Default Communications Device are different outputs (loudspeakers and headphones). I'd like Copilot's voice (Nick or Hannes) coming through Default Communications Device to my headset. Could you explain how to set this up?

Thanks.

Peter Pukhnoy
43 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Could you explain how to set this up?

You can do that by setting device_id in options.ini to the desired device. You'll find the ids in the list at the top of your log.

Fabian Schankin

Hi everyone,

I´m completely new to this Copilot extension. It doesn´t seem to work at all. I´m getting following log:

[19:02:06] [info] ***************** Copilot for FSLabs 2.0.4 *****************
[19:02:06] [info]
[19:02:06] [info] ******************* Output device info: ********************
[19:02:06] [info] 1=DualHead2Go (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
[19:02:06] [info] 2=Lautsprecher (High Definition Audio Device) (Default)
[19:02:06] [info] 3=Digitalaudio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
[19:02:06] [info] ************************************************************
[19:04:54] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[19:04:54] [error] Script startup error: Script startup error: Failed to create Recognizer.
[19:04:54] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Thread finished!

Any suggestions?

Fabian

Peter Pukhnoy
6 hours ago, Fabian Schankin said:

Any suggestions?

Hi Fabian,

The error message should have included details (fixed for the next version), but the most likely reasons that come to my mind are:

• You don't have a microphone connected to your machine.
  • You haven't selected English (UK) or English (US) as the language in the Speech Properties dialog.

In case you actually don't want to use voice control, turn it off by setting enable=0 in the voice_control section of options.ini.

Fabian Schankin
20 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

You don't have a microphone connected to your machine.

That did the trick. And now I got another (stuid) question:

When I want to create a custom script for Joystick Buttons assingments I can´t get the script to be activated.

I followed this video

but when I restart the script in P3D I can´t see any results in the console (autorun.lua activated)

I enabled FSUIPC logging (Log Lua plugins seperatly)

Fabian

Peter Pukhnoy
42 minutes ago, Fabian Schankin said:

Log Lua plugins seperatly

Thats not needed as Copilot's lua environment is separate from FSUIPC.

When did you start up the console? Copilot will attach its logger to the console only once at startup, so the console needs to be enabled before starting the sim.

Regardless of the console, the log output is always there in Copilot.log.

Peter Pukhnoy
9 minutes ago, Fabian Schankin said:

The console I had was the FSUIPC log console, I didn´t realise it has its own own console. So how can I open/enable the copilot console?

Copilot doesn't have it's own console. There can only be one console per process. Copilot only attaches its logger to the console spawned by FSUIPC. 

So you're saying that when you start the sim with the console enabled in FSUIPC, the console still doesn't show the Copilot log output?

Fabian Schankin
Just now, Peter Pukhnoy said:

So you're saying that when you start the sim with the console enabled in FSUIPC, the console still doesn't show the Copilot log output?

That´s right. Under FSUIPC - Logging I ticked the box "send to console window" which I guess enables the console to open. I started p3d with this option enabled before, so p3d opened the console during start up. I followed the installation instructions and copied the main folder to Prepar3D v5 Add.ons folder, but I start wondering if there are still some .dlls or other files that need to be copied elsewhere?

Peter Pukhnoy
6 minutes ago, Fabian Schankin said:

I followed the installation instructions and copied the main folder to Prepar3D v5 Add.ons folder, but I start wondering if there are still some .dlls or other files that need to be copied elsewhere?

No, the installation consists only of unzipping the one folder. 

To be honest, I can't think of anything right now as to what might have gone wrong and how to diagnose it. I'll get back to you if I have something.

Fabian Schankin

So the only message I get in the console regarding copilot is: FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua launching thread

FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua  thread finished.

I created the autorun.lua in the scripts folder with the following entry as stated in the tutorial video

Joystick.printDeviceInfo()

I reload via p3d addons menu but nothing happens.

Fabian Schankin
19 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Does the log file say something about launching the autorun.lua thread?

Neither the log file nor the console say a word about the autorun.lua (see also log below)

[20:36:20] [info] ***************** Copilot for FSLabs 2.0.4 *****************
[20:36:20] [info]
[20:36:20] [info] ******************* Output device info: ********************
[20:36:20] [info] 1=DualHead2Go (NVIDIA High Definition Audio)
[20:36:20] [info] 2=Lautsprecher (High Definition Audio Device) (Default)
[20:36:20] [info] 3=Digitalaudio (S/PDIF) (High Definition Audio Device)
[20:36:20] [info] ************************************************************
[20:37:46] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[20:37:47] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Thread finished!
[20:44:39] [info] ### 'Copilot for FSLabs\Copilot\copilot.lua': Launching new thread!
[20:44:39] [debug] Resetting grammar and reloading grammar rules...
[20:44:39] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished <<<<<<
[20:44:39] [info] Flight phase: Taxi
[20:44:39] [debug] Event: Engines started
[20:44:39] [debug] Action: 'activate' 'VoiceCommand: brake check' on event 'Engines started'
[20:44:39] [debug] Activating rule ID 1 (phrase #1: 'brake check')
[20:44:39] [debug] Coroutine action: Waiting for the flight controls check
[20:44:39] [debug] Action: 'stop' 'Preflight' on event 'Engines started'
[20:44:39] [debug] Coroutine action: After start
[20:44:39] [info] #### Start of action sequence: After start
[20:44:39] [debug] Coroutine action: Taxi
[20:44:39] [debug] Action: 'activate' 'VoiceCommand: lineup procedure' on event 'Engines started'
[20:44:39] [debug] Activating rule ID 12 (phrase #1: 'lineup procedure')
[20:44:39] [debug] Coroutine action: No voice takeoff trigger

Peter Pukhnoy
1 hour ago, Fabian Schankin said:

Neither the log file nor the console say a word about the autorun.lua

Are you sure that the file exists at the correct location? Can you make a screenshot like this please:

Capture.PNG.adb0ca9c9bcc76a96ba5ad1ee7e1273d.PNG