Copilot lua script

Peter Pukhnoy

Peter Pukhnoy
1 hour ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

the APU was still not started after landing

Next time please look at the overhead and check if it is actually being pressed. I think one of two things is happening: either he presses it too fast or doesn't wait long enough after pressing the master switch (he waits at least 2.4 seconds but maybe that's not enough in some conditions). Can you confirm that at least the master switch light went on?

2 hours ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

I did two flights today and the trim in two flights were not set correctly

It is my understanding that in most SOPs, pilots use the MACTOW from the final loadsheet and rely on the numbers painted on the wheel as the indication, not the ECAM. They don't have to be too pedantic about it either. Please keep that in mind next time and if you're still not satisfied, screenshot the wheel and the final loadsheet.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Peter Pukhnoy

• Igor Petrov

• António Abreu

• Antonio King

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

1.1.4 is compatible with A320-X v5.0.1.100-105, A319-X v4.0.1.100 and A321-X v5.0.1.103 Due to the script utilising mouse macros for its interaction with the cockpit controls, it might not functi

The trigger for the copilot to start waiting for your FMGC setup is the chocks being set. Judging by the log, the chocks are off in the 'on APU' state. Yes - even if you start with the chocks s

Thanks for letting me know, I'll upload an update later today or tomorrow.

Posted Images

Igor Petrov

Please, could you make a mod to your script  that would turn voice recognition on only when PTT button is pressed (perhaps with the same Smoke Toggle in FSUIPC)? This would make things much easier if you use a few other apps that use voice recognition as well.

Thanks!

Peter Pukhnoy
11 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Please, could you make a mod to your script  that would turn voice recognition on only when PTT button is pressed

You should be able to achieve this if you swap the assignments (parameter value 1 on press and 0 on release) and mute Copilot initially upon loading (type ipc.control(65559) in a lua file in the custom directory).

• Like 1
Igor Petrov
15 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

You should be able to achieve this if you swap the assignments (parameter value 1 on press and 0 on release) and mute Copilot initially upon loading (type ipc.control(65559) in a lua file in the custom directory).

Thank you for the option, but the voice calls are very well timed in your script, I'll fly as it is for a while.

Igor Petrov

Trigger:

voice_control = 1:

Say ‘Brake check’ during taxi with the ground speed below 3 knots

Below 3 knots? Is it a necessary condition? What if I say "Brake check' above 3 knots?

Thanks.

Igor Petrov

Weird, Copilot turned Landing Lights on and worked on his procedure below 9300feet.  For what it matters I'm flyingin in Europe.

Thanks.

Peter Pukhnoy
35 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Below 3 knots? Is it a necessary condition? What if I say "Brake check' above 3 knots?

It's an arbitrary condition that I've put in after been told that you should perform the brake check at a very low speed because you're supposed to apply the parking brake if the check fails.

25 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Weird, Copilot turned Landing Lights on and worked on his procedure below 9300feet.  For what it matters I'm flyingin in Europe.

The trigger for the procedure is passing 9700 feet. Before turning on the lights, he checks the type of the approach in the MCDU (to decide whether to press the LS switch). Sometimes random short delays are inserted between interactions with cockpit controls. Sometimes the remote MCDU server can become unresponsive for a couple of seconds. 

• Like 1
Igor Petrov
8 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

It's an arbitrary condition that I've put in after been told that you should perform the brake check at a very low speed because you're supposed to apply the parking brake if the check fails.

Will I break the script sequence if I go say to 8kts before saying "Brake check"?

Why the trigger for 'Dessending through 10000' is passing 9700feet and not 10000feet? 

Thank you!

PS: can I edit it to 10000feet?

Edited by Igor Petrov
Igor Petrov
On 8/22/2020 at 4:23 PM, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Try this (delete the other file): HandleSavedFlight.lua

If you load any flight other than the default one (this includes any scenario where you're actually in the air so you might want to modify the condition in the code), it will force the taxi phase and make the brake check the only trigger for the taxi procedure.

If I'm not resuming a flight and just launching a new one can I leave HandleSavedFlight.lua in 'custom' folder?

Thanks!

Igor Petrov

Could you add a simple editable text file or an editable section in one of the current files where one could easily add a couple of voice commands and bind them to some keys and key combos? That would be useful for GSX2 integration. Now I'm using a whole VoiceAttack for just managing GSX2 by voice, but with your script VA would become superfluous.

For example, I'd like to add the folloiwing GSX2 functionality to editable voice commands in your script:

<Connect jetway> Key1=Ctr+Shift+F12; Key2=6; Key3=Nothing; Key4=Nothing;
<Disconnect jetway> Key1=Ctrl+Shift+F12; Key2=6; Key3=Nothing; Key4=Nothing;
<Request boarding> Key1 = Ctrl+Shift+F12; Key2=4; Key3=Nothing; Key4=Nothing;
<Request Catering Service> Key1 = Ctrl+Shift+F12; Key2=2; Key3=1; Key4=Nothing;

I guess sequence of 4 - 5 keys and key-combos would cover all the needs. And if that is possible (at all) please also add the possibility of timed pauses between KeyX and KeyX+1

With all that you've scripted in Copilot by now I hope the above would not be too much of an additional workload for you.

But please have no doubt you have exceeded all our expectations from your script already, your work and support are very much appreciated.

Thank you!!

PS: So far everything works like a charm. Perhaps only MIP chrono could better be RUN at Pushback or Engine start (like some airlines do). I know SOPs can be different, but starting MIP chrono together with CHRONO doesn't make much sense. 

Peter Pukhnoy
5 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Will I break the script sequence if I go say to 8kts before saying "Brake check"?

You won't break anything, but you'll need to slow down to below 3 knots for the brake check.

It seems to me that you would want to know first that your brakes are working before accelerating to 8 knots :)

5 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Why the trigger for 'Dessending through 10000' is passing 9700feet and not 10000feet?

I assumed that if you were asked to level off at FL100 by ATC, you would want to perform the procedure after leaving the altitude, but I'm not sure how it would be handled IRL. I'll make it editable via the config in tje next update. You can change it now by editing copilot\flightphaseprocessor.lua (search for 9700). 

36 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Could you add a simple editable text file or an editable section in one of the current files where one could easily add a couple of voice commands and bind them to some keys and key combos

I'm not going to add a new facility for this very specific functionality because it's already easy enough to implement using existing facilities. For sending key presses, you have the ipc.keypress function from the FSUIPC library (it's documented in fsuipc docs\lua library.pdf). I'll write an example when I'm in front of my PC.

Is there a reason why you're not using the ATSU? These GSX items are integrated pretty well into the ATSU flow.

• Like 1
Peter Pukhnoy
1 hour ago, Igor Petrov said:

I'm not resuming a flight and just launching a new one can I leave HandleSavedFlight.lua in 'custom' folder?

Yes you can, it won't do anything if you're not loading a saved flight.

• Like 1
Igor Petrov
1 hour ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Is there a reason why you're not using the ATSU? These GSX items are integrated pretty well into the ATSU flow.

Of course I'm using ATSU, why? But one needs GSX-specific commands if you start your saved flights.

Thanks.

Peter Pukhnoy
8 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

But one needs GSX-specific commands if you start your saved flights.

I guess you would want these voice commands to be activated inside HandleSavedFlight.lua. If yes, paste the following somewhere in the if statement inside that file:

local toggleJetway = VoiceCommand:new {
  phrase = {"connect jetway", "disconnect jetway"},
  action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(54)
  end
}

local requestBoarding = VoiceCommand:new {
  phrase = "request boarding",
  action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(52)
  end
}

local requestCatering = VoiceCommand:new {
  phrase = "request catering",
  action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(50)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(49)
  end
}

VoiceCommand.resetGrammar()
toggleJetway:activate()
requestBoarding:activate()
requestCatering:activate()

Igor Petrov
58 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I guess you would want these voice commands to be activated inside HandleSavedFlight.lua. If yes, paste the following somewhere in the if statement inside that file:

Hide contents

action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(54)
  end
}

action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(52)
  end
}

action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(50)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(49)
  end
}

Peter, my voice commands request was an overkill. Your edit guide above is exactly  what I was asking for, just a couple of voice commands here and there.  I'll try it and report.

Thank you!

Igor Petrov

Am I doing something wrong?

My HandleSavedFlight.lua looks as follows now:

local loadedFlight = ipc.readSTR(0x3F04, 256)

if not loadedFlight:find("Default.fxml") then
  copilot.callouts.flightControlsChecked = true
  FlightPhaseProcessor.initialFlightPhase = copilot.flightPhases.taxi
  copilot.events.enginesStarted:trigger()
  copilot.events.flightControlsChecked:trigger()

action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(54)
  end
}

action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(52)
  end
}

action = function()
    ipc.keypress(123,3)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(50)
    ipc.sleep(1000)
    ipc.keypress(49)
  end
}

end

Thanks.

Peter Pukhnoy
42 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Am I doing something wrong?

No, it looks fine. Is it not working as expected?

Igor Petrov
1 minute ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

No, it looks fine. Is it not working as expected?

I start my saved scenario at before requesting pushback and engine start. The jetway is disconnected already, APU ON, slides are not armed yet. I tried to command "Connect jetway" , "Disconnect jetway" and here's the log:

[02:12:13] [info] ***************** Copilot for FSLabs 1.1.4 *****************
[02:12:13] [info] 
[02:12:13] [info] ******************* Output device info: ********************
[02:12:13] [info] 1=Realtek Digital Output (Realtek(R) Audio) 
[02:12:13] [info] 2=???????? (Realtek(R) Audio) (Default)
[02:12:13] [info] ************************************************************
[02:17:09] [info] Loading user lua files:
[02:17:09] [info] HandleSavedFlight.lua
[02:17:09] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[02:17:09] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[02:17:09] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished <<<<<<
[02:17:09] [info] Flight phase: Taxi
[02:17:10] [info] Flight phase: Engines shutdown
[02:19:27] [info] Recognized phrase 'disconnect jetway', confidence: 0.9479
[02:19:32] [info] Muted
[02:19:35] [info] Unmuted

"Connect jetway" never gets recognized. After I exit P3D some keys remain depressed in the background I think. 

Actually only 2 voice commands will always be useful and deserve to be always available, not only in a resumed scenario, and they are :  "Connect jetway" / "Disconnect jetway" because you always manage them in GSX2 menu anyway and "Prepare for pushback and engine start" - this command doesn't work with RT flicking in a saved scenario and doesn't always work well in a straight scenario.

Thanks!

Peter Pukhnoy
56 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

"Connect jetway" never gets recognized.

I shouldn't have made it one single command because voice commands are by default deactivated after being recognized once. The errors are also my mistake which I've corrected.

With the help of my examples, you should be able to add the departure voice command on your own.

action = function()
      ipc.keypress(123,3)
      ipc.sleep(1000)
      ipc.keypress(52)
    end
  }

action = function()
      ipc.keypress(123,3)
      ipc.sleep(1000)
      ipc.keypress(50)
      ipc.sleep(1000)
      ipc.keypress(49)
    end
  }

copilot.callOnce(function()
  end)

end

local function toggleJetway()
  ipc.keypress(123,3)
  ipc.sleep(1000)
  ipc.keypress(54)
end

local connectJetway = VoiceCommand:new {phrase = "connect jetway", action = toggleJetway}
local disconnectJetway = VoiceCommand:new {phrase = "disconnect jetway", action = toggleJetway}

connectJetway:activate()
  disconnectJetway:activate()
end)

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

hi,

I just found out about this addon and gave it a try. I'm having abit of trouble with it, it only works partially.

I'm using p3dv5 and fsuipc 6 with the lastest fslabs version.

1. the preflight phase is not working, after setting perf and init B page the copilot doesnt set the efis and cycles through the pages.

Bonus question: I have a french win10, it wont let me set english for speech recognition. Is there any trick I can use to make the voice control work with the french speech recognition ?

Thanks in advance for the help,  and congratulation for a great addon.

Igor Petrov
9 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I shouldn't have made it one single command because voice commands are by default deactivated after being recognized once. The errors are also my mistake which I've corrected.

With the help of my examples, you should be able to add the departure voice command on your own.

Hide contents

action = function()
      ipc.keypress(123,3)
      ipc.sleep(1000)
      ipc.keypress(52)
    end
  }

action = function()
      ipc.keypress(123,3)
      ipc.sleep(1000)
      ipc.keypress(50)
      ipc.sleep(1000)
      ipc.keypress(49)
    end
  }

end)

end

ipc.keypress(123,3)
  ipc.sleep(1000)
  ipc.keypress(54)
end

local connectJetway = VoiceCommand:new {phrase = "connect jetway", action = toggleJetway}
local disconnectJetway = VoiceCommand:new {phrase = "disconnect jetway", action = toggleJetway}

connectJetway:activate()
  disconnectJetway:activate()
end)

Peter, to some reason CTR+SHF+F12 (ipc.keypress(123,3) leaves keys stuck even after exit from P3D. I have to key CTR+SHF+F12 several times after the exit from P3D is fully completed (takes 20-25 sec here) to release this key combo.

The Log looks good:

[11:45:09] [info] ***************** Copilot for FSLabs 1.1.4 *****************
[11:45:09] [info] 
[11:45:09] [info] ******************* Output device info: ********************
[11:45:09] [info] 1=Realtek Digital Output (Realtek(R) Audio) 
[11:45:09] [info] 2=???????? (Realtek(R) Audio) (Default)
[11:45:09] [info] ************************************************************
[11:50:00] [info] Loading user lua files:
[11:50:00] [info] HandleSavedFlight.lua
[11:50:00] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished <<<<<<
[11:50:00] [info] Flight phase: Taxi
[11:50:01] [info] Flight phase: Engines shutdown
[11:51:19] [info] Recognized phrase 'disconnect jetway', confidence: 0.9464
[11:51:24] [info] Recognized phrase 'connect jetway', confidence: 0.9356

Meanwhile I'll try to change GSX2 menu from ipc.keypress (123,3) to something more simple without modifiers and play with it.

Thanks!

PS: first I'll try to voice-command GSX menu pop up with key 6 and then investigate from there.

Edited by Igor Petrov
Igor Petrov

Peter, to simplify GSX menu handling I modified your lua above as follows:

ipc.keypress(54)
end

In Couatl key mappings I changed Ctrl+Shift+F12 to 6 (Show YouControl Menu). Now I can bring up GSX2 menu with key 6 manually but the voice command still doesn't work to some reason.

PS: With VoiceAttack all GSX2 menus worked ok (of course I fully disabled VA after I started playing with your Copilot lua). 

Khoa Nguyen

3 hours ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

hi,

I just found out about this addon and gave it a try. I'm having abit of trouble with it, it only works partially.

I'm using p3dv5 and fsuipc 6 with the lastest fslabs version.

1. the preflight phase is not working, after setting perf and init B page the copilot doesnt set the efis and cycles through the pages.

You entered all necessary infos ? like ZFW and ZFWCG and fuel ? 

Bonus question: I have a french win10, it wont let me set english for speech recognition. Is there any trick I can use to make the voice control work with the french speech recognition ?

=> you can set english speech recognition, in french windows 10 (im using french windows 10 here) 

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
11 minutes ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

You entered all necessary infos ? like ZFW and ZFWCG and fuel ? 

yep, init B and perf page fully filled in.

Peter Pukhnoy

In Couatl key mappings I changed Ctrl+Shift+F12 to 6 (Show YouControl Menu). Now I can bring up GSX2 menu with key 6 manually but the voice command still doesn't work to some reason.

Your modified function will only press 6 once. You need to add another ipc.keypress to select an item from the menu. 

I can't help you with ipc.keypress not working properly as it's a function from the FSUIPC Lua library, so you'll need to head over to their forum to get support. The documentation says that the function is supposed to press and release the keys.

1 hour ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

yep, init B and perf page fully filled in.

Specifically, you need to enter V1, Vr, V2, ZFW and block fuel. Immediately, "FMGC is set up" should appear in the log and after a random delay of up to two minutes the procedure should start. Do you see the log message?

Igor Petrov

Your modified function will only press 6 once. You need to add another ipc.keypress to select an item from the menu. 

I'm just trying the most simple command - bring up GSX2 menu, without selecting any items. Can you remember if it is possible to lengthen a keystroke?

Thanks.

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
40 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Specifically, you need to enter V1, Vr, V2, ZFW and block fuel. Immediately, "FMGC is set up" should appear in the log and after a random delay of up to two minutes the procedure should start. Do you see the log message?

All these fields are indeed filled. I don't have the FMGC is set up  line in the log, but lots of errors:

[07:55:22] [info]
[07:55:22] [info] ************************************************************
[07:55:22] [info]
[07:57:59] [error] Error resetting grammar: 0x80045052
[07:57:59] [error] Error while commiting grammar: 0x8004502A
[07:57:59] [info] >>>>>> Setup finished <<<<<<
[07:57:59] [info] Flight phase: Engines shutdown                              // I load the  'on APU panel state by default
[08:10:26] [info] Flight phase: Taxi
[08:10:26] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[08:10:26] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[08:15:02] [info] Flight phase: Takeoff
[08:15:02] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[08:15:02] [info] sdac_v1_call=1
[08:15:02] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[08:15:29] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001
[08:15:29] [info] Flight phase: Climbout
[08:19:24] [error] Error changing rule state: 0x80045001

edit: Also, I usually start my pushback and  engine statrt before receiving the performance from the atsu. Can this be the problem if I don't wait for the efis to be set before  starting the engines ? If so, can I manulally change the delay for  the copilot to setup the efis after perf is received from atsu ?

Peter Pukhnoy
37 minutes ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

I load the  'on APU panel state by default

The trigger for the copilot to start waiting for your FMGC setup is the chocks being set. Judging by the log, the chocks are off in the 'on APU' state.

37 minutes ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

Can this be the problem if I don't wait for the efis to be set before  starting the engines ?

Yes - even if you start with the chocks set, he'll just stop his preflight flow abruptly once you start the engines. This behavior can be turned off.

With the above in mind, let me know how exactly you would want to change the triggers for the preflight actions, if at all.

Regarding the recognizer errors - do you have "English - UK" or "English - US" selected in this menu?

52 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

I'm just trying the most simple command - bring up GSX2 menu, without selecting any items. Can you remember if it is possible to lengthen a keystroke?

Look in the lua library pdf (in the FSUIPC docs folder) for ipc.keypress and ipc.keypressplus. There's also a mention of a parameter related to trapping/forwarding keys to FS which may play a role here.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Yes - even if you start with the chocks set, he'll just stop his preflight flow abruptly once you start the engines.

With the above in mind, let me know how exactly you would want to change the triggers for the preflight actions, if at all.

Regarding the recognizer errors - do you have "English - UK" or "English - US" selected in this menu?

I put the chocks on and it   worked just fine. No need to change anything, I'll adapt.

the errors were indeed due to the speech recognition not be set to english.

Thanks for a great addon.

@Khoa Nguyen

Are you able to train the speech recognition after setting it to english ? 

Win10 wont let me because its not the OS language.

I can't get the voice commands to work, probably because of my french accent.

Khoa Nguyen
8 minutes ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

@Khoa Nguyen

Are you able to train the speech recognition after setting it to english ? 

Win10 wont let me because its not the OS language.

I can't get the voice commands to work, probably because of my french accent.

Yes it works on my end, actually, you have to add English to your language settings it is possible even if your OS language is French, and then you can train it. I havent tried with French Speech recognition yet

Khoa Nguyen
Just now, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

Thanks  I'll try that.

Ok, Dispo si question, bonne chance ;-)

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Got the voice control working with the addon. I had to set windows 10 in english too for it to work. Embarassingly enough I didn't even know you could do that.

Thanks for the help.

• Like 1
Igor Petrov

Peter, could you add 2 last voice commands to your wonderful script -Autopilot On/Off? Since we can control gear and flaps already, Autopilot On voice-command would be logical one to complete the take off and acceleration flow with. 

Thank you.

Peter Pukhnoy
15 hours ago, Igor Petrov said:

Peter, could you add 2 last voice commands to your wonderful script -Autopilot On/Off

I haven't added an AP on voice command because I believe in most videos I've seen on youtube it's the PF who engages the autopilot (perhaps someone more knowledgeable will correct me), but I'll add it as an option.

Now, I would be very surprised if in any SOP it is the PM's responsibility to turn off the autopilot. You don't have to reach your hand anywhere, it's just a button on the stick that you're going to be holding from the moment the autopilot is turned off anyway.

Igor Petrov
8 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I haven't added an AP on voice command because I believe in most videos I've seen on youtube it's the PF who engages the autopilot (perhaps someone more knowledgeable correct me), but I'll add it as an option.

Now, I would be very surprised if in any SOP it is the PM's responsibility to turn off the autopilot. You don't have to reach your hand anywhere, it's just a button on the stick that you're going to be holding from the moment the autopilot is turned off anyway.

May be a good point, but also see this, please:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.airbusdriver.net/AirbusCallouts.pdf&ved=2ahUKEwilleyqurjrAhWCxIsKHQy8BNYQFjAJegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw02oJj8QEhIqh31wJVSqeMv

Thanks

Igor Petrov

Anyway, is it too much of a work to add voice-command "AP1 On" to the existing scripts or a custom LUA.

Thank you.

PS: Please disregard AP Off request, of course.

Edited by Igor Petrov
Peter Pukhnoy
25 minutes ago, Igor Petrov said:

Anyway, is it too much of a work to add voice-command "AP1 On"

Please read again my post, I did say that I'll add it.

Igor Petrov
2 minutes ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Please read again my post, I did say that I'll add it.

Lol, I've just checked with my good friend who flies A330 as Captain on long haul and intercontinental flights, he says it's always PF who presses AP button in their SOP. My buddy is on skype actually as I'm writing this.  ))

Thank you.

Igor Petrov
13 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

I haven't added an AP on voice command because I believe in most videos I've seen on youtube it's the PF who engages the autopilot (perhaps someone more knowledgeable correct me), but I'll add it as an option.

Sorry I have totally missed that part.

Anyway my friend says in practice T/O and ascend phase is a serious work load on PM. Whereas reaching to AP1/AP2 button by PF is an easy task, even when holding the joystick in the other hand.

Thank you.

PS: He has just added that the original Airbus SOP says AP as RQRD meaning both can manually engage it.

• 1 month later...
Simon Dettling

Hey Peter

I hope you're well. Just wanted to let you know that there seem to be a few macro changes in the latest version 5.0.1.114.

380969 LUA.4: Checking macros!
   385688 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_OVHD_HYD_LK_G_Button appears to be invalid
   389766 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_OVHD_HYD_LK_B_Button appears to be invalid
   391625 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_2_Outer_Knob appears to be invalid
   392985 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_2_Inner_Knob appears to be invalid
   396828 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_OVHD_HYD_BLUE_ELEC_PUMP_Button appears to be invalid
   403938 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_1_Outer_Knob appears to be invalid
   405047 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_1_Inner_Knob appears to be invalid
   408828 LUA.4: Finished checking macros!

Maybe you find the time to adjust them. Thanks in advance! :)

Peter Pukhnoy
19 minutes ago, Simon Dettling said:

Hey Peter

I hope you're well. Just wanted to let you know that there seem to be a few macro changes in the latest version 5.0.1.114.

380969 LUA.4: Checking macros!
   385688 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_OVHD_HYD_LK_G_Button appears to be invalid
   389766 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_OVHD_HYD_LK_B_Button appears to be invalid
   391625 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_2_Outer_Knob appears to be invalid
   392985 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_2_Inner_Knob appears to be invalid
   396828 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_OVHD_HYD_BLUE_ELEC_PUMP_Button appears to be invalid
   403938 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_1_Outer_Knob appears to be invalid
   405047 LUA.4: The macro of control VC_PED_RADIO_1_Inner_Knob appears to be invalid
   408828 LUA.4: Finished checking macros!

Maybe you find the time to adjust them. Thanks in advance! :)

Thanks for letting me know, I'll upload an update later today or tomorrow.

• Like 2
Peter Pukhnoy
4 hours ago, Simon Dettling said:

Hey Peter

Actually, now that I've looked at the controls in the log, it looks normal. These validation errors are caused by the animation bugs in the VC, the macros themselves are fine.

Simon Dettling
13 hours ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

Actually, now that I've looked at the controls in the log, it looks normal. These validation errors are caused by the animation bugs in the VC, the macros themselves are fine.

My bad, I just blindly checked the macros after the update and noticed the mentioned lines in the logs. Anyways, thanks for checking :)