Alcides Segovia

"Fastspring not sending me email with account details" - customer assistance needed

Alcides Segovia

As the title says, I saved my P3Dv4 order invoice but it seems I am not finding my invoice for the A321X when I got it throught FastSpring.  Can someone from the development team assist me?

Thanks.

Norman Blackburn

Hi,

If you drop us an email to support at flight sim labs dot com we will get the details manually for you!

Lefteris Kalamaras

To add to this:

We have open support tickets with FastSpring on this topic and this was their reply to us today:

"...I was able to get ahold of the mail logs, and we didn't see any bounced emails to <emailAddressRedacted>.  We are going to continue to look into this.  Our engineering team is actively researching, and I have let them know that you are dealing with this as well.  Very sorry for the trouble this is causing you and your customers.  If it's ok with you I plan to close this case for now, just because there's nothing more I can do more from a support standpoint.  But please watch future release notes for a fix on this.  And also feel free to open other cases with any further data you have on this.  Examples are always good, because I can give those to engineering."

I was quite disappointed with them wanting to close the case and I have already let them know. However, I would welcome any and all customers who are facing issues with not receiving emails from FastSpring to contact them directly at "support@fastspring.com" and title their communication "I am not receiving emails for my FlightSimLabs purchases - please look into this matter".

While I realize we are all annoyed at this issue, we need to recognize that we have to be helpful to them in order to find where the problem lies and fix it - no solution will come from griping and being upset about things. To fix the problem, they need to identify where it lies and for that, customers who are facing it need to be in touch with them.

Thank you for your understanding and I apologize for the inconvenience, even if it's not something we can fix on the FSLabs side.

• Like 4

Alcides Segovia

Just an update, I have not received anything from Fast Spring our the Support email here on my order number so I can re download the new hot fix for the A321X. 

Lefteris Kalamaras

Dear Alcides,

if you have sent support@flightsimlabs.com a note, we'll be assisting you shortly, but you could also help by sending support@fastspring.com a note saying you're not receiving anything from them ever and at all. That will us all.

Alcides Segovia
1 hour ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Dear Alcides,

if you have sent support@flightsimlabs.com a note, we'll be assisting you shortly, but you could also help by sending support@fastspring.com a note saying you're not receiving anything from them ever and at all. That will us all.

Hey Lefteris, I am not receiving anything from Fast Spring after sending the recommended email as noted before. From FSLABS I received the confirmation but haven’t heard anything since then. 

peter kelberg
2 hours ago, Alcides Segovia said:

Hey Lefteris, I am not receiving anything from Fast Spring after sending the recommended email as noted before. From FSLABS I received the confirmation but haven’t heard anything since then. 

i  just tried  than  no issues  although   it  took  around 10 minutes  before  the  email came thru

Alcides Segovia
2 hours ago, peter kelberg said:

i  just tried  than  no issues  although   it  took  around 10 minutes  before  the  email came thru

Thank you, I finally got contacted back by the rep at Fast Spring. He took care of my issue. Thank you everyone for the assistance.

peter kelberg
27 minutes ago, Alcides Segovia said:

Thank you, I finally got contacted back by the rep at Fast Spring. He took care of my issue. Thank you everyone for the assistance.

No  worries main thing  you  got  it  fixed   what ever  the issue was

Michael Briner
On 4/21/2020 at 11:33 PM, Alcides Segovia said:

Just an update, I have not received anything from Fast Spring our the Support email here on my order number so I can re download the new hot fix for the A321X. 

Happened to me as well. I wonder whether this might be a general issue with FastSpring someone might should check? I guess FSL could save some time and work if this would work properly.

Norman Blackburn
15 minutes ago, Michael Briner said:

Happened to me as well. I wonder whether this might be a general issue with FastSpring someone might should check? I guess FSL could save some time and work if this would work properly.

Believe us @Michael Briner its at the very top of our agenda here at FSL.  Even over the weekend we continue to state our case.

• Like 1