[Resolved]Software incompatibility

Giuseppe Paradiso

Giuseppe Paradiso

Hi, since I installed Spotlight, software that made me very comfortable (LorbyFlashlight) that I used as a flashlight entering a cockpit in could & dark conditions (obviously at night) has stopped working.

Is there a way to make the two software coexist or to make LorbyFlashlight work with different planes than those of FSLabs?

Thanks.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Sorry Giuseppe,

I don't think anyone here has that software in-house... however, given that Lorby pushed his stuff out after Spotlights, wouldn't it also be appropriate to be making the same question to him?

Giuseppe Paradiso
11 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Scusa Giuseppe,

Non penso che nessuno qui abbia quel software in casa ... tuttavia, dato che Lorby ha spinto fuori i suoi contenuti dopo Spotlights, non sarebbe anche appropriato fargli la stessa domanda?

Hi Lefteris, 

I was not aware of the timing of the release of the two software (Spotlights of FSLabs and LorbyFlashlight) but I noticed precisely that after the installation of Spotlights I could no longer use LorbyFlashlight and asked if there was any known incompatibility. That's all.

I don't like to use two "lighting" software and I was also wondering if FSLabs Spotlights (very sophisticated product) can, in some way, replicate LorbyFlashlight's functioning.

Thanks.

peter kelberg
6 hours ago, Giuseppe Paradiso said:

Hi Lefteris, 

I was not aware of the timing of the release of the two software (Spotlights of FSLabs and LorbyFlashlight) but I noticed precisely that after the installation of Spotlights I could no longer use LorbyFlashlight and asked if there was any known incompatibility. That's all.

I don't like to use two "lighting" software and I was also wondering if FSLabs Spotlights (very sophisticated product) can, in some way, replicate LorbyFlashlight's functioning.

Thanks.

works  for  me  with no issues on  fsl   planes   and  all others,  must  be  something    on  your  end  for  not  to  work

Giuseppe Paradiso
3 hours ago, peter kelberg said:

works  for  me  with no issues on  fsl   planes   and  all others,  must  be  something    on  your  end  for  not  to  work

I understood the problem: for an odd reason the addon was disabled. But the strangest thing is that after a new installation you have to enable it manually. Mysteries of P3D ...

Thanks Peter.

• Lefteris Kalamaras changed the title to [Resolved]Software incompatibility
peter kelberg
6 hours ago, Giuseppe Paradiso said:

I understood the problem: for an odd reason the addon was disabled. But the strangest thing is that after a new installation you have to enable it manually. Mysteries of P3D ...

Thanks Peter.

yep   strange  what  version  have  you  got  for  the  lorby addon,  did  you install it  as  admin  might be the  reason

Giuseppe Paradiso
7 hours ago, peter kelberg said:

yep   strange  what  version  have  you  got  for  the  lorby addon,  did  you install it  as  admin  might be the  reason

Hi Peter, yes, I installed LorbyFlashLight as an administrator. Is that what caused the problem?

peter kelberg
4 hours ago, Giuseppe Paradiso said:

Hi Peter, yes, I installed LorbyFlashLight as an administrator. Is that what caused the problem?

since  you  did   and  had  issues   seemed  not  to be the  case,  anyway  least  you  got  it  to work

• Like 1