//42 effects for fslabs A320x fam

Sabine Meier

Sabine Meier

so //42 just announced that they want to see if there is demand for the fslabs series to get immersion. whilest the fslabs immersion might not be to the same levels at //42. i would argue that the effects that are currently in place is more then enough for me.

https://fselite.net/news/parallel-42-wants-to-know-immersion-package-for-the-fslabs-a320-x-series/

but what is your, aka the users, opinion on it.

Christoph Sebek

Up to them really, if they themselves see a market in sales for the FSL, they should develop it.

Side comment: not giving discounts to previous NGX owners, not even the slightest bit, for the "new" NGXu package, changed my view a bit on their personalized sale perspective.

I purchased their packs for different aircraft but as you said, luckily FSL already implemented some stuff on their own and that should do it.

i feel like FSLabs already does a good job in this department.  The one thing I never liked from seeing the screenshots of the immersion package is the condensation in the engines.  I feel that this is very rare in the real world.  But it almost appears like this effect appears in every shot somebody has with this package. 

I like the effects FSL have included already. I think there's a market for sure but there are other add-ons which would definitely benifit more from it than the FSL busses.

But it's up to //42 what they consider as viable.