Great News

Steve Browne

Steve Browne

MS2020  update :

Several 3rd parties have started to share the roadmaps with us and we happy to report that dozens of planes and airports are in development and we are hopeful that quite a few of them will be ready by the time our new simulator is released.

So,  obvious question, where would the new concorde x be,  in all this???? 

• Like 1
Robert Sutherland
13 hours ago, Steve Browne said:

MS2020  update :

Several 3rd parties have started to share the roadmaps with us and we happy to report that dozens of planes and airports are in development and we are hopeful that quite a few of them will be ready by the time our new simulator is released.

Where is there any indication that FSLabs are one of those developers? 

13 hours ago, Steve Browne said:

So,  obvious question, where would the new concorde x be,  in all this???? 

They'd likely restart development. But again, that'd be entirely dependent on whether they are one of the 3rd party developers mentioned. 

• 2 weeks later...
Steve Browne

God, this is hard work, are we going to see a new concorde x or not , simple? 

Cannot understand all the clicky secret squirrel bit all the time!!!!!  

• Confused 1
Robert Sutherland

Steve, you're asking a question that can't really be answered by anyone other than FSLabs, and as far as they're concerned, they've not provided any updates. Nothing secret squirrel about it. It's entirely dependent on where the developer stands on it! 

Angelo Kühberger

Believe me the MSFS2020 becomes extremely realistic. 

and surpasses everything on the market ! 

Steve Browne

Hi Robert, I do understand and naturally take everything on board, I flew the concorde x for about 2 years on vatsim generally across the pond to JFK , seems along time ago now. Obviousy many simmers are planning to purchase new equipment regarding Ms2020 , but it is difficult to plan ahead if one does not know if there aircraft they specialize in will be available in the short or long term. I currently do not have a pc but are putting purchase on hold until more facts about 3rd party aircraft for Ms2020 are released, obviously the sensible option. Would be nice to brush up on the specific aircraft whilst waiting. I can put this to bed, and concentrate on other aircraft if one knows that there will be no new concorde