• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timm Rehberg

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Marc Stanford
20 minutes ago, Endrit Palushi said:

8472FDBD-1E6B-42F0-A22B-1728358D8A50.jpeg.a6a774a59e0f5afd8517cb51c4e5b282.jpeg

My previous life!

Sveinung Kaurstad

I don't know what it is, but there is just something about that piece on the wing there that is so satisfying to see :P

Also, I'll leave this here for the hype ^_^

(Sorry if it has been posted before somewhere in this thread.)

• Like 1
Patrick Hildebrand
1 minute ago, Robin Locher said:

Yes that looks cool:)
But eurowings would be better:) :D

Indeed. Hopefully we get them soon after release 

Marc Stanford
1 minute ago, Steven Silva said:

this reactivation of the HYPE gives me a feeling that the SL are close or at least some good streams or captures

That's what I'm thinking either that or people just wanna get to page 100.

• Like 1
Nicolas Nycz
12 minutes ago, Robin Locher said:

Yes that looks cool:)
But eurowings would be better:) :D

airberlin/Niki even better ;)

WELCOME TO PAGE 100!!!

Edited by Nicolas Nycz
  • Like 6
Steven Silva
1 minute ago, Marc Stanford said:

That's what I'm thinking either that or people just wanna get to page 100.

here we all want to get to page 100 :ph34r::D

• Like 2
Marc Stanford

We're at 100 now give us the Sharklets.

Lefti pls!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
David Norfolk

Lmao how is this at 100 pages 

• Haha 4
Alex Pugh
42 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

We are on page 100, what will this page have in store for us? :ph34r::ph34r:

*thread locked*

lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Marc Stanford
17 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Lmao how is this at 100 pages 

David you may rival another famous thread that lasted 7 years!

• Like 1
Walter Meier

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to page 100! Beverages and snacks are to your right, WC to your left, and pure entertainment is straight ahead!

• Haha 4
Nicolas Nycz
9 hours ago, Daniel Reber said:

I 100% agree! ;)

Already prepared some paints - so HG/AB (OE-LEL (OLT and new)/LEY/D-ABNJ) busses will be available once the sharklets have been released <_<

• Like 4
Florian Wolf
2 minutes ago, Nicolas Nycz said:

Already prepared some paints - so HG/AB (OE-LEL (OLT and new)/LEY/D-ABNJ) busses will be available once the sharklets have been released <_<

I see that massive livery spam coming from everyone^^

Like release day directly 300 liveries and the forums down due to spam:lol:

• Haha 2
Daniel Reber
10 minutes ago, Nicolas Nycz said:

HAT? You´re kidding. OE-LEL is wingtip, you really try to kill me I´m afraid. Can´t wait.

Florian Wolf
52 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

So everyone is convinced that they didn't change/update/improve the whole paintkit? 

I carefully suspect that they didn't. The fuselage itself isn't any different except for the wing-belly fairing which is only partly in the 001 and mostly 002 texture. But you can just easily copy these over to your current texture, but only if they don't change the paintkit geometrie. However I see no point why they would do so.

• Like 1
Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

we don't mind this long thread. However, if you spread misinformation, expect your posts to be deleted without warning.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
Felipe Widmano

Oh, he*she*they must have gotten the version numbers wrong. Minor mistake, yet still factually wrong...yeah, good call.

A_ndré_F_olkers
6 hours ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Gents-

we don't mind this long thread. However, if you spread misinformation, expect your posts to be deleted without warning.

Lefteris we are just having fun and are real patient so take it with grain of salt :blink:

I was a victim of the delete button eagerness I believe I made just a funny comment in that post :D

It started a year ago this particular topic, and the bus is ready when we see the announcement in the forum form Lefteris himself,  till then this topic will have a few more posts ;-)

Steven Silva

I never stop looking at this, I admire this beauty, I admire her curves, her textures, I admire her perfect lines. I hope this doesn't take longer please :( :( 

FSL-14.jpg.28c8a09f83dcfbf107e32483fb5088db.jpg

Marc Stanford
34 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

I never stop looking at this, I admire this beauty, I admire her curves, her textures, I admire her perfect lines. I hope this doesn't take longer please :( :( 

Same

• Like 2
Alessandro Dallago
1 hour ago, Steven Silva said:

And our inflight food on the Mint service is actually excellent, I actually had to stop eating it and bring my own food because I like it too much. 

Oh yes the sharklets are a nice touch too 

• Like 1
Tim Nitz

Hopefully we get a little update regarding the sharks when the upcoming update for the whole 320 line-up is coming out :wub:  

• Haha 1
Eric Fisher

Last official word was early 2021. I'd say that term early can mean up to end of April. Come May, one would use the term mid 2021. So maybe up to another 3 months of waiting unless they run into delays. 

• Haha 1
ay.m3r1ck |3ern4rd
54 minutes ago, Eric Fisher said:

Last official word was early 2021. I'd say that term early can mean up to end of April. Come May, one would use the term mid 2021. So maybe up to another 3 months of waiting unless they run into delays. 

Could also be at 6 in the morning in October :ph34r:

Stu Antonio
54 minutes ago, Eric Fisher said:

It was also stated that 
You will be getting more detailed views of what's to come soon, as we are coordinating with those of our beta testers who also stream regularly in order to showcase the multitude of new capabilities added“

So these more detailed views also still neeed to happen (first).... :) 

Bob Zolto

When the sharks arrive, are all the hypers going to fly outside the airplane to see them? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Timm Rehberg
9 minutes ago, Bob Zolto said:

When the sharks arrive, are all the hypers going to fly outside the airplane to see them? 

Are you crazy? The next hype is already around the corner! :)

One hype is not the last. :blink::lol:

PS: But I'll buy them. But just for the forum icon :P

Timm Rehberg
2 minutes ago, Kamil Juvat said:

Frankly, I’m more interested in the EFB.

And I am more interested in the things planned thereafter. :lol:
The EFB will be a pretty cool feature and helps us a lot.
Sharks look cool and I am eager to feel some differences to fly with or without Sharks.

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Bob Zolto said:

You can tell when flying them that they are sharks without going outside.  Especially the A320 SL.

• Like 2
Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Kamil Juvat said:

Frankly, I’m more interested in the EFB.

Wait.  There is an EFB too? :) 

• Haha 1
Marc Stanford
12 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Wait.  There is an EFB too? :) 

Norman can you please give us a progress update? It's been a while since we heard anything other than a update to precede the SL package.

• Like 1