• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Timm Rehberg

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Ross McDonagh
6 hours ago, Patrick Ojanen said:

A350 is what we need.

A quality A330 is easier for FSL to do I’m sure.  

Sharklet hype: Are we at 100 pages yet??? 

• Like 1
Nicolas Nycz

Already preparing something for the day the sharks are being released <_<

PkcKZvt.png

• Like 7
Marc Stanford

Well I'm glad the hype train is back on the rails

Marc Stanford
1 hour ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

Blackbox mentioned in one of his last streams that the SL will be a great product 

I’m just hoping FSL added in the remaining FMGC features.

phil highton

gentlemen, we all know surely in our heart of hearts , the 350 is the way to go ! ;)

• Like 3
Marc Stanford
1 minute ago, phil highton said:

gentlemen, we all know surely in our heart of hearts , the 350 is the way to go ! ;)

TBH it’s probably gonna be the A330, similar systems to the A320 which means less work.

phil highton

marc you maybe right , however as we know FSL dont do easy !

Felipe Widmano
1 hour ago, Marc Stanford said:

TBH it’s probably gonna be the A330, similar systems to the A320 which means less work.

Which systems, for example? :)

Stu Antonio
2 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

But seriously, what makes you think they would reuse a single line of A320-code for an A330? Because the screens look alike?

They stated multiple times that even a A320Neo would be a „completely different plane“ so I really don‘t think an A330 would be any less than a whole new development.

And also.... I don‘t think „less work“ is what drives FSL :)  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
William Hudson
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

But seriously, what makes you think they would reuse a single line of A320-code for an A330? Because the screens look alike?

They stated multiple times that even a A320Neo would be a „completely different plane“ so I really don‘t think an A330 would be any less than a whole new development.

And also.... I don‘t think „less work“ is what drives FSL :)  

I think that (my humble opinion) the only coding of value from the A320 family for another Airbus product would be the FSLabs' infastructure for system integration. i.e the architecture which they have developed. 

• Like 1
Steven Silva
5 hours ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

Blackbox mentioned in one of his last streams that the SL will be a great product 

When will BlackBox start broadcasting the SL, I really can't wait for that great STREAM

• Like 3
Kylian Rogers

If FSLabs make a A330 I dream that the airplane will be a EFIS 1 (crt) airplane !
Of course EFIS1 and 2 is totaly different so unable to make for the 320s series, but for a new plane it's possible !

Bob Zolto

One more page to go.  100 pages of hype = who knows?

Robin Locher

Yea that´s cool :)
I am really looking forward to the first stream. I can remember the A321 stream in 2019 in December I think:)
There was such a big hype :D

Patrick Hildebrand
20 minutes ago, Robin Locher said:

Everytime I see this video, I get more hyped of the Sharklets:)

One of the best SL video. And this sound:wub:

• Thanks 1
Robin Locher
13 minutes ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

One of the best SL video. And this sound:wub:

Thank you so much:) it was a great flight:) and a new aircraft 

• Like 1
Felipe Widmano
22 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

They stated multiple times that even a A320Neo would be a „completely different plane“ 

"Completely different" is a bit of a stretch - too much drama if you ask me ;)

Sure there are a handful of things that changed under the hood, the rotation law and other smaller FBW tweaks, but if I was project manager for FSL, I would have made sure my product/code allows for logical expansion... Cause that just makes sense with the Airbus family. But who am I to judge ¯\_༼ •́ ͜ʖ •̀ ༽_/¯

• Like 3
Daniel Reber

Nice fact is also that this thread was created just a year and a few days ago, depending on what you can see from the outside we have just the Sharklets, not the wingtip fences, and there are 99 pages, just hype for those sharklets. Who else can beat that? FSL community is just the best and the most hyped;)

• Like 1
Robert Sutherland
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

Or at least a preview picture or stream^^

Previews and streams will come when FSLabs feel confident that the sharklets addon is nearing release. There's not much use in asking for it as, like the release itself, previews will come when the product is ready for them :)

• Haha 5
Timm Rehberg
46 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

Previews and streams will come when FSLabs feel confident that the sharklets addon is nearing release. There's not much use in asking for it as, like the release itself, previews will come when the product is ready for them :)

You're a smarty :D 

Robert Sutherland
18 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

You're a smarty :D 

Just trying to manage expectations! :D

Bring on the streaming previews!!!

Stu Antonio

Well, from what I've read, in appears as if they will first release another update for the current versions ("in the coming days"). ... 

Stu Antonio
2 minutes ago, Marios Martinis said:

or an update that will make current versions compatible with SLs version :P

200.gif

good thinking :D

• Haha 1
Florian Wolf
8 minutes ago, Marios Martinis said:

or an update that will make current versions compatible with SLs version :P

+ SATDOM for my beloved319:D and 321 ofc

• Like 3
Patrick Hildebrand
40 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

+ SATDOM for my beloved319:D and 321 ofc

Oh yes, and new ELAC for a319!

Our Baby has to become as good as the others although there will be no SL for our honey

• Like 1
Felipe Widmano
49 minutes ago, Kamil Juvat said:

That was almost 42 weeks ago 

Remember the Wilco A330? That was almost 42 years ago.

• Like 1