• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

STEFAN DORDEVIC

I wish you all a warm welcome to the page 95...

Question is: Will we reach page 120 till sharkies are released?

Edited by STEFAN DORDEVIC
If was stuck at page 94...F5 saved the day
  • Like 2
Stu Antonio
2 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

I wish you all a warm welcome to the page 94...

Question is: Will we reach page 120 till sharkies are released?

It says page 95 here...:D

• Like 1
Alexander Polcher
13 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

When LM made P3D literally unplayable :D 

Flew FRA-TFS-FRA on the Airbus A321 yesterday. It was maybe the best flight I've ever conducted in flightsimulation.

Automated boarding and refueling, off-block in heavy fog conditions with icing, flying to the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen (Digital Design Tenerifa V2) and coming back with CPDLC coverage. I can't complain. There are still sceneries not ported accurately, especially on Aerosoft's side (HAM, TLV, SPC) but if they'd fix the performance, I would never switch back. On a side not, it should be mentioned, I am flying without EA.

• Like 5
David Norfolk

From today's antics. The sharklets doing what they do best...looking stunning 

IMG_20201221_003836_097.jpg

• Like 11
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Timm Rehberg said:

I am in for a new NEO hype? :unsure:

only when we get a confirmation it is happening. but i rather start a long hype thread for the A3XX or what ever it is called. however the sharklets are on the horizon i feel.

David Norfolk
25 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

only when we get a confirmation it is happening. but i rather start a long hype thread for the A3XX or what ever it is called. however the sharklets are on the horizon i feel.

Sharks are so close yet so far LOL, once we hit new year i think the hype will return. They're not coming till 2021 so there's not much point right now for the hype

duartevieira
2 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

uhhh guys I don't like the mood in here!

my hype is on an all time high but a few pictures would be nice indeed^^

Pictures are well due you mean 

Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Pascal Ad said:

I wish I could show you the beauty but my boss would fire me! However - here you have something from real life!

Thanks for my next iPhone wallpaper :)

• Thanks 1
Pascal Ad
1 minute ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

@Pascal Ad,I don't use Facebook so this is the only way I can tell you how amazing your textures are.

Thanks for the marvelous work and I  hope for more amazing textures  in the future.

Thanks!

• Thanks 1
Stu Antonio

Aparently some airlines remind their crews that they are flying sharklets :) I guess the diffrerence is more significant than some folks here suggest... (can we have the sticker too? :) ) 

David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Aparently some airlines remind their crews that they are flying sharklets :) I guess the diffrerence is more significant than some folks here suggest... (can we have the sticker too? :) ) 

Now you've delayed sharklets ;) . Jokes aside, that could be something @Hugo Bicho could add to his vc textures if he chooses to update them to support sharks. Or livery makers could add

• Like 2
Koen Meier
54 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Now you've delayed sharklets ;) . Jokes aside, that could be something @Hugo Bicho could add to his vc textures if he chooses to update them to support sharks. Or livery makers could add

Based on his FB page he is excited to work on them and even the VC.

• Like 1
Mathias Mueller
On 12/19/2020 at 11:48 AM, Alexander Polcher said:

Flew FRA-TFS-FRA on the Airbus A321 yesterday. It was maybe the best flight I've ever conducted in flightsimulation.

Automated boarding and refueling, off-block in heavy fog conditions with icing, flying to the most beautiful scenery I've ever seen (Digital Design Tenerifa V2) and coming back with CPDLC coverage. I can't complain. There are still sceneries not ported accurately, especially on Aerosoft's side (HAM, TLV, SPC) but if they'd fix the performance, I would never switch back. On a side not, it should be mentioned, I am flying without EA.

I'm also really enjoying the Airbus with P3D v5.1 - no performance issues here, everything works fine IMO. I also fly without EA as the weather depiction with EA is still too simple for my taste, too few differences in the weather, always the same as far as the eye can see.

Really looking forward to sharklets and hopefully a neo in the future.

• Like 1
Danny Moore
Aparently some airlines remind their crews that they are flying sharklets  I guess the diffrerence is more significant than some folks here suggest... (can we have the sticker too?  ) 
22ECE2C7-DE2F-4EBC-B218-B92A0672BBE4.thumb.jpeg.2719bfdb25f2fa51e76b8d1ce5e6d6ee.jpeg

Spirit has Sharklet stickers in their planes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Richard Walsh
4 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

22ECE2C7-DE2F-4EBC-B218-B92A0672BBE4.thumb.jpeg.2719bfdb25f2fa51e76b8d1ce5e6d6ee.jpeg

Saw pictures of Frontier cockpits where it had a big sticker that said "A321" on it. I guess to remind them what they are flying since they fly 319, 20's and 21's

Sante Sottile
4 hours ago, Richard Walsh said:

Saw pictures of Frontier cockpits where it had a big sticker that said "A321" on it. I guess to remind them what they are flying since they fly 319, 20's and 21's

On the A321,  It's to remind pilots of tail strike. IIRC

• Like 1