• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

STEFAN DORDEVIC
5 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

and now. Dropping saturday? :wub::blink:

Page 90 again? :blink:

We live in a matrix now,I suppose...

Hahaha:blink:

Marvin Toepfer
4 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

We live in a matrix now,I suppose...

Hahaha:blink:

worst year for a matrix!

Lets see if the EFB will hit the performance. I am really looking forward to an official statement about the features! And I cant wait to do a crosswind landing with SL :D

• Like 1
Timm Rehberg

I am more interested in what hardware they gonna use for the EFB. What iPad model, what windows model or what ever they going to provide. 

And if I can upgrade the iPad model on a yearly base or how its going to work :( 
And what about OS updates? :o

So many questions needs to be answered! :D 

STEFAN DORDEVIC
51 minutes ago, Chris Frasure said:

I already have an EFB. Bring on the sharks! Lol

Chris

20C00F9D-48C1-49DF-8B4F-2262B7BB85D4.jpeg

Wow amazing setup!:o

Thanks for sharing:)

David Norfolk
1 hour ago, Chris Frasure said:

Chris

Lovely set up,but that cable management! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 6
Chris Frasure
1 hour ago, David Norfolk said:

Lovely set up,but that cable management! 

Yep, temporary set up bc of a loft remodel.  New built in desk going in so I'm on this mini table in the bar temporarily. Notice the small table top.   All going to moved and as usual, nicely hidden and ran cable. Thanks for all the focus on the non-focus of the picture :)

CF

• Like 2
David Norfolk

Went and ordered one of those thrustmaster sidesticks earlier today. Very interested to see how much it'll improve the immersion with the fleet and upcoming sharks.

• Like 1
Jules Marhuenda
6 hours ago, Chris Frasure said:

Chris

amazing setup buddy!

- Do you see any decrease in FPS with your 3 screens ?

-Where did you buy the desk clamp where the sidestick lies on ?

Cheerio!!

William Hudson

I think we’re going to need a bigger boat!!!

N.B swap word boat for Airbus :P

Brian McCumiskey

After all of the VRAM issues in V5 I was getting with my 8gb 2070, I uninstalled P3D and pretty much took a long 3-4 month break. But last week got my 3090 Founders Edition. Just reinstalled 5.1 and am awaiting the FSLabs update, I'm ready for the sharks now B)

• Like 3
António Abreu
20 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

After all of the VRAM issues in V5 I was getting with my 8gb 2070, I uninstalled P3D and pretty much took a long 3-4 month break. But last week got my 3090 Founders Edition. Just reinstalled 5.1 and am awaiting the FSLabs update, I'm ready for the sharks now B)

I'm really sorry to disappoint you but the P3DV5 CTDs won't probably go away with new hardware, no matter how good that is ... :( Me, I'm on hold for FSLabs to update for the latest V5.1 release so I can update P3D and A32x in one shot. If CTDs continue after that ... then it is likely that I take o long simulation break as I'm getting really tired of playing the debugger role instead of the pilot one ...

• Like 2
Brian McCumiskey
Just now, António Abreu said:

I'm really sorry to disappoint you but the P3DV5 CTDs won't probably go away with new hardware, no matter how good that is ... :( Me, I'm on hold for FSLabs to update for the latest V5.1 release so I can update P3D and A32x in one shot. If CTDs continue after that ... then it is likely that I take o long simulation break as I'm getting really tired of playing the debugger role instead of the pilot one ...

The only issues I was having was running out of VRAM. I heard of people just getting crashes saying their graphics card failed or something. But I was running fully all 8/8 gb out on my last card and have been simming for a few days with my 3090 and haven't had issues. Glad it's not happening to me but hopefully for others it'll fix! 

William Hudson
1 hour ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Its a great day because we are closer than ever! :) 

The eternal optimist I see Timm. A great quality in the times we live in today. 

Timm Rehberg
6 hours ago, William Hudson said:

The eternal optimist I see Timm. A great quality in the times we live in today. 

We have so many negativity around these days - stick to just the positive things and you will notice a much smoother and better life in general! :) Sharklets included :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, phil highton said:

Would be a nice Xmas prezzy Koen! 

yeah but it needs to be a few days before xmas to enjoy it properly over xmas.

• Like 1
phil highton

Iam just gutted I left for a weeks work eirlier today and the boom FSL update out ha ha, obviously have to wait a week now until I get my hands on it, will be tuning into the forum every hour to see how things are going, sure you will put the newbies right Koen ;)

David Norfolk

i think we're all hoping for a December release 

• Like 3
phil highton

Sadly Iam working over Xmas no simming for me have to watch the sim tubers :(

phil highton

Make sure you guys put the new update FSL +5.1HF1 through its paces, what am I talking about you will anyway, I wait for your thoughts gentlemen! 

Artur Araripe
17 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

i think we're all hoping for a December release 

Yea probably slightly before Christmas to keep the simmers away from social gatherings. Win-win situation. More flight time, less disease spreading. 

David Norfolk
1 hour ago, Artur Araripe said:

Yea probably slightly before Christmas to keep the simmers away from social gatherings. Win-win situation. More flight time, less disease spreading. 

We can only hope. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Wrong. Pre-christmas is my bet

well, The NDA for the A321 dropped on the 15th and released on the 23rd. Let's see if it can do the same again ;) 

Timm Rehberg

Not a good idea as I spend christmas most probably at my mum's house without PC access.
I would prefer beginning of December please! :) 

David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Not a good idea as I spend christmas most probably at my mum's house without PC access.
I would prefer beginning of December please! :) 

I'll be sure to DM you on discord on how they are *if* they do release ;) 

• Like 1
Timm Rehberg
Just now, David Norfolk said:

I'll be sure to DM you on discord on how they are *if* they do release ;) 

Give me a screen of the shiny sharkie as well pls! Lovely Dave :D 

David Norfolk
4 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Give me a screen of the shiny sharkie as well pls! Lovely Dave :D 

Oh there will be plenty of those!

• Thanks 1
Timm Rehberg
35 minutes ago, Kamil Juvat said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for December release. My advice is: do not make any expectations and be pleasantly surprised when the thing drops :)

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47u4gjz4qw4bwslp9w5a

• Haha 3