• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

STEFAN DORDEVIC

The number 88 is considered to be a lucky number in many cultures. Let's wait and see will this number bring luck upon us.:D

• Like 1
Timm Rehberg
3 minutes ago, STEFAN DORDEVIC said:

The number 88 is considered to be a lucky number in many cultures. Let's wait and see will this number bring luck upon us.:D

From today, only 88 days until release. :blink:
Or weeks? :unsure:

Matthew Ashman

Fun times in OA.JNIarhoK5x.thumb.png.ae374b27323e4534f58f417e78e4883b.png

9WI5Tj7CNt.thumb.png.8a1dd754abbedc6182c4148d1b0930ca.png

v66z7GH7n8.thumb.png.5434ffa7477b68ca3bd2631d4d13cd32.png

• Like 7
  • Haha 3
Tim Nitz
41 minutes ago, Matthew Ashman said:
47 minutes ago, Matthew Ashman said:

9WI5Tj7CNt.thumb.png.8a1dd754abbedc6182c4148d1b0930ca.png

Inked9WI5Tj7CNt.thumb.png.8a1dd754abbedc6182c4148d1b0930ca_LI.jpg.2135cec0d859ac52a455ea78a1391335.jpg

Sharklet shadow confirmed :D

• Haha 1
Steven Silva
5 hours ago, Tim Nitz said:

observe the location of the shadows of the supposed sharklets and that of the other objects and you will see that the shadow of the SKARKLETS does not match with the direction of the sun, it is a poorly elaborated work of photoshop

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
STEFAN DORDEVIC
9 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

observe the location of the shadows of the supposed sharklets and that of the other objects and you will see that the shadow of the SKARKLETS does not match with the direction of the sun, it is a poorly elaborated work of photoshop

We all know that,but it's a good joke wouldn't you agree...
:D:P

• Confused 1
Marc Stanford

Hey does anybody know the date of the last A321 wingfence built?

Norman Blackburn
4 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

It's a Sharklet now, must have been converted recently.

This was prior to delivery.

A321_DAVXV_011215sl.JPG

• Like 1
Marc Stanford
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

This was prior to delivery.

A321_DAVXV_011215sl.JPG

Did that specific MSN have the new 2007 cabin?

Im sure some of the wing fence A321s have the modern cabin.

David Norfolk
53 minutes ago, Erik Midbrod said:

Any news on Sharklet ? :D 

Yes, they're not out yet. 

• Haha 1
Thimote Brunot
48 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

If I buy Lefti a beer do I get the Sharklets now?

Well, for the sharklets I'm ready to offer far more than a beer !

Marc Stanford
Just now, Thimote B. said:

Lefti would you like a beer + a biscuit?

David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Marc Stanford said:

Lefti would you like a beer + a biscuit?

Is that all he deserves? 

• Haha 1
Marc Stanford
Just now, David Norfolk said:

Is that all he deserves? 

Ok a beer, biscuit, and a Airbus gift card.

Norman Blackburn
3 hours ago, Thimote B. said:

Can we start with changing your forum name to be your real first and last names please?

Stu Antonio

It’s been a couple of weeks™ since the 319 v5 release.... and half a year (boy, time flies in 2020) since the last big news update. Could we perhaps get some more teasers and/or updated info on the development of the sharklets-extension-pack and its features, in order to get us over the rest of the year? ^_^:rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
David Norfolk
42 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

It’s been a couple of weeks™ since the 319 v5 release.... and half a year (boy, time flies in 2020) since the last big news update. Could we perhaps get some more teasers and/or updated info on the development of the sharklets-extension-pack and its features, in order to get us over the rest of the year? ^_^:rolleyes:

Soooooooooooooon (tm)

• Like 1
Michael Petersen

What is YOUR most 3 exited items from the originals none sharklets?

Visually /performance/ fun factors

Michael Moe

Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Michael Petersen said:

Michael Moe

Cpdlc, acars, toilet cg effect

• Like 2
Timm Rehberg
11 minutes ago, Michael Petersen said:

Michael Moe

A

L

Michael Petersen
2 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

A

L

well i am supporting FSL for sure but i am still not as hardcore as some of you very nice fellow simmers :-) (and learning btw)

Michael Moe

Michael Petersen
7 minutes ago, Michael Petersen said:

well i am supporting FSL for sure but i am still not as hardcore as some of you very nice fellow simmers :-) (and learning btw)

Michael Moe

i mean if it was just a visually upgrade FSL would have released it by far.

Let the passion come to life :-)

Michael Moe

Andrew Wilson
It’s been a couple of weeks since the 319 v5 release.... and half a year (boy, time flies in 2020) since the last big news update. Could we perhaps get some more teasers and/or updated info on the development of the sharklets-extension-pack and its features, in order to get us over the rest of the year? :rolleyes:

Not just yet Stu - contrary to popular belief, the sharks are a huge project (more so than the 19 or 21 were). We’ll be sharing more details as the work nears completion.
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2
Stu Antonio
21 minutes ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Not just yet Stu - contrary to popular belief, the sharks are a huge project (more so than the 19 or 21 were). We’ll be sharing more details as the work nears completion.

I kinda thought :rolleyes: we were almost there, given the teasers in April .... Well, sounds more 2021ish to me now...  :) 

But anyway, thanks for the reply, always good to get some dev statement now and then. Looking forward to the next level of awesomeness! :)  

• Like 1
STEFAN DORDEVIC
1 minute ago, Marc Fuolega said:

Yeah, uhh... wasn’t the product nearing completion in April? 

It was entering alpha testing in April.

Norman Blackburn

Plus between our last news and now a small curve ball called 5.0 and then 5.1 turned up.  Plus some other thing called Corona.

We have said it before but perhaps it needs saying again, we don't deliberately hold back on you guys.  Things take time, that also includes simply saying "there is no new news"

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
Marc Fuolega
33 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

We have said it before but perhaps it needs saying again, we don't deliberately hold back on you guys.

Wasn't suggesting that. Just seems like a major project management issue. ;)

Bob Zolto

Not at all sure what COVID has to do with it.  Don't most of the devs work from home, not in a communal office.  Since COVID restrictions keep people at home, quod erat demonstratdum.  (About 60 years since my last Latin class).

David Norfolk
23 minutes ago, Bob Zolto said:

Not at all sure what COVID has to do with it.  Don't most of the devs work from home, not in a communal office.  Since COVID restrictions keep people at home, quod erat demonstratdum.  (About 60 years since my last Latin class).

I think he was more referring to the fact schools closed for many months so kids were doing home schooling. Seeing as some of team have family's. This obviously took an impact on work life 

• Thanks 1