• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Pascal Wagner
33 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

FSL-8.jpg.80b7fd63a311c30707a89be3acf43e

And other features are already previewed here:

https://fselite.net/news/flightsimlabs-prepar3d-v5-compatibility-a320-x-sharklets-and-more/

But if we kindly all ask Andrew, Lefti or Norman, we may get some new dust-free previews :D 

By the way. I am scared to see this after a full day of rotations :( 
DgwXorjdmnAXaufKG_6-tMwcLgyHflLu8-h1ShIQ
This is the worst thing since we have touch screens :D 

Hey during Corona we shall wash our hands:D, so this will not happen. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
António Abreu
59 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

And hopefully finally a working foot warmer!!! OMG, please don't forget that foot warmer!!!

ft4Bg7r.png

Yes and the memory on the cabin temperature rotating knobs, it is too tiring settting them on every flight. Well, we can always let the pax cook back there, maybe the flight attendants would sell more drinks! ;)

David Norfolk

Wouldn't mind seeing the AP disconnect button being modeled on the sidestick too. That's one thing i was surprised about not working 

• Like 5
Pascal Ad
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

And hopefully finally a working foot warmer!!! OMG, please don't forget that foot warmer!!!

ft4Bg7r.png

I would prefer them as option tbh.

Norman Blackburn

Out tester pilots complain in the winter if the foot warmers are not on.  If it were down to me they would freeze but the unions are strong.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4
Timm Rehberg
Norman Blackburn

Slight plug time!

Its currently World Flight time and simmers from across the globe are rasing money for some great charities.  The UK guys have their a/c unit running through their pacs and controlled in sim.

Check the UK team out for the rest of this week at www.simfest.co.uk

• Like 5
Koen Meier
23 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Slight plug time!

Its currently World Flight time and simmers from across the globe are rasing money for some great charities.  The UK guys have their a/c unit running through their pacs and controlled in sim.

Check the UK team out for the rest of this week at www.simfest.co.uk

Flightsimlabs Donated a sharklet right?

Daniel Reber
On 10/27/2020 at 11:56 AM, Malcolm Rouse said:

sharedcockpit=1 

:D

Really sth we desperately need. I still hope for it to come with the Sharklets. That is probably what´d blow me away the most. 

Timm Rehberg

Shared Cockpit is a feature we want for years now. I think its more the P3D limitations itself rather than the devs to realize it somehow. Hopefully it will be possible at some time! Would be cool to have a canarias rotation a day flying with a friend.

Flight market: You can apply for flights, if you want to fly to TFS on Saturday, publish and someone can apply, etc. Would be cool!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
STEFAN DORDEVIC

Maybe in five to seven years we will have that feaure...

But for now I'm happy with sharks and step climb,offset,costant mach,equi-time point page in near future or with sharks them selfs.

phil highton

this 5.1 is like butter , for me with p3d set in graphics section of W10 and half refresh in Nvidia control panel unlimited in sim , and now with utlive and active sky , things are looking up gentlemen B)

• Thanks 1
Koen Meier
Just now, Errais abdeljalil said:

apparently simfestuk are making a giveway for the sharklets

Worldflight is over so the giveaway has happened already.

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
8 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

I wonder if FSL will give a free Sharklets copy via a raffle.

Who do you think provided the one for simflight? :)

• Like 1
Christoph Urbanowicz
On 11/3/2020 at 6:17 PM, Timm Rehberg said:

Shared Cockpit is a feature we want for years now. I think its more the P3D limitations itself rather than the devs to realize it somehow. Hopefully it will be possible at some time! Would be cool to have a canarias rotation a day flying with a friend.

Flight market: You can apply for flights, if you want to fly to TFS on Saturday, publish and someone can apply, etc. Would be cool!

+1

Majestic, tfdi, maddog and aerosoft have shared cockpit in p3d.

Maybe we will have shared cockpit in mfs2020?

David Norfolk
3 minutes ago, callumgoodwin said:

I think the NDA has been lifted!!!

*photo from facebook*

Image may contain: airplane and sky

It's fake

• Haha 1
Matthew Ashman
3 minutes ago, callumgoodwin said:

I think the NDA has been lifted!!!

*photo from facebook*

Image may contain: airplane and sky

if only it was true ....

123163062_1259696827739432_310513996727644525_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=kCCu1fvKfagAX9RvjGr&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2.fna&oh=e13879ec472ed471e63d89351c04cecc&oe=5FCF80AF

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Marc Stanford
4 hours ago, Matthew Ashman said:

if only it was true ....

123163062_1259696827739432_310513996727644525_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=kCCu1fvKfagAX9RvjGr&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr2-2.fna&oh=e13879ec472ed471e63d89351c04cecc&oe=5FCF80AF

Is it me or is the shadow the sharklets?

13 hours ago, Matthew Ashman said:

if only it was true ....

Gutted. So the new cover photo on the 'Airform Liveries' page of the Holidays livery is a wing tip fence re-paint? Can we not just have it now then, looks awesome! Haha! :D 

Jan Doehring
5 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Uwq3Psx.png

You just have to be creative and you already have sharklets! :wub::D

Guys, actual footage of the FSL-Sharkies!!!! Finally!!!

Jk, go away with that ugly B787/A320 hybrid, yikes :D .