• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Marvin Toepfer
59 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

@Norman Blackburn Do you also serve coffee right into the cockpit? I still have a lot of space on the tray table :ph34r::P

forbidden on the tray table! u need to put it in a cup holder...best with a lid ;D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Koen Meier
8 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

forbidden on the tray table! u need to put it in a cup holder...best with a lid ;D

otherwise you might end up with a dual engine failure.

• Haha 1
Norman Blackburn
9 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

otherwise you might end up with a dual engine failure.

Wrong aircraft.  But good practise no matter which!

phil highton

Shark liver oil used to be the main source of vitamin A for humans. The liver of a basking shark can weigh over 1,800 pounds and contain 600 gallons of oil.

mmmmm interesting !

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, phil highton said:

Shark liver oil used to be the main source of vitamin A for humans. The liver of a basking shark can weigh over 1,800 pounds and contain 600 gallons of oil.

mmmmm interseting !

Well whale oil used to be a good trade as well. But anyways each day gone by may be a day closer to release and yet at the same time not closer either.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

The thread is derailing. If you want to keep chatting about Airbus Sharklets and the FSLabs products, that's fine, but if we start going way off-topic I'll have to lock it.

You've been warned :).

• Sad 4
Timm Rehberg
Just now, phil highton said:

:(, Sharks, in some form or another, have been around for 450 million years.

The one we want/need not.
Back to the beauties:

7ytvaox5.jpg

• Like 2
David Norfolk
21 minutes ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

Gents-

The thread is derailing. If you want to keep chatting about Airbus Sharklets and the FSLabs products, that's fine, but if we start going way off-topic I'll have to lock it.

You've been warned :).

Pls no, ill buy you some chicky nuggies??

• Haha 2
David Norfolk

I wanna know what the LAF looks like in flight. I've tried doing some googling on but Google just replies with "huh?"

David Norfolk
5 minutes ago, phil highton said:

LAF ?

Load Alleviation Function, it's very cool...if im correct the spoilers flip up in turbulence to counter it or something or other. It's on the sharks & the team are modelling it

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Chris Frasure said:

I'm going to say these drop with 5.1 hotfix.  Soooo, anyone have any inside info on when P3D drops it?

Chris

The Sharklets release has no connection to any HF.

• Like 1
Chris Frasure
3 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Noted.  Another question.  I'm in the USA and it is almost 2100.  What time is it for you?  Are you up finalizing the sharks for us :)

Norman Blackburn

Noted.  Another question.  I'm in the USA and it is almost 2100.  What time is it for you?  Are you up finalizing the sharks for us :)

0242 here.

• Haha 1
Norman Blackburn

Go to bed good sir :)

Its a good time to catch up with some things plus I'm on furlough thanks to Corona.  

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Pascal Wagner
10 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Its a good time to catch up with some things plus I'm on furlough thanks to Corona.  

We deeply regret to hear this. Heads up Norman. 

Pascal Wagner

Will the sharks have any other features other than the different tanks in comparison to the normal Busses? Please bare, if i m not reading 86 pages to gather this information. Thanks 

Timm Rehberg
10 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Ok! So, can I have it now? :)
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tkty9ksbe4goj5snlf

4 minutes ago, Pascal Wagner said:

Will the sharks have any other features other than the different tanks in comparison to the normal Busses? Please bare, if i m not reading 86 pages to gather this information. Thanks 

EFB! USB! Performance things! Charts! Coffee!

Ok, Coffee was a lie. Lets hope to get some coffee too. As well as Candy crush :) 

Pascal Wagner
5 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Ok! So, can I have it now? :)
giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47tkty9ksbe4goj5snlf

EFB! USB! Performance things! Charts! Coffee!

Charts? More precise please. You mean Navigraph charts over EFB? 

Timm Rehberg
9 minutes ago, Pascal Wagner said:

Charts? 

FSL-8.jpg.80b7fd63a311c30707a89be3acf43e

And other features are already previewed here:

https://fselite.net/news/flightsimlabs-prepar3d-v5-compatibility-a320-x-sharklets-and-more/

But if we kindly all ask Andrew, Lefti or Norman, we may get some new dust-free previews :D 

By the way. I am scared to see this after a full day of rotations :( 
DgwXorjdmnAXaufKG_6-tMwcLgyHflLu8-h1ShIQ
This is the worst thing since we have touch screens :D 

Pascal Wagner

Mh.. I m a one screen flyer, so an EFB is at the moment out of interest as i use a real tablet to use Navigraph charts. Here it comes. In a real cockpit the quick view to a tablet goes much easier and convienient, than pan the view to the right spot. During an approach looking to the pedestal or overhead in real does go much faster than in the sim. And sometimes you need to be quick. Does this makes sense? So i stick with my real tablet. Cheers. But this is my personal opinion. 

• Like 1