• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Robert Sutherland
51 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

How is the Sharklets going are we close?

What do you think, Marc? 

How successful have previous attempts to garner this kind of information been for you? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5
Steven Silva
2 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

How is the Sharklets going are we close?

To give you an idea, from this week to the next LM will release a hotfix for 5.1 which I dare to believe that SHARKLETS may take a little longer

Danny Moore
What do you think, Marc? 

How successful have previous attempts to garner this kind of information been for you? 

I’m staying out of this one, LOL.
The cycle continues.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stu Antonio

But do you guys really think it will just suddenly drop in some week?

Shouldn‘t we see all the usual stuff like another set of (final) screenshots (the last ones were over half a year ago), some form of promotion (it‘s a new product with a price so they perhaps advertise this a little more), FSElite announcements and at least one or two streamer/beta-tester showing a release candidate a few days or even weeks before release... ? I could imaginge BB showing the new EFB etc. way before release, just like with the ATSU stuff back then... We still didn‘t see none of this yet so it might be still some waiting ahead of us....

(But I hope I‘m so wrong :D)

STEFAN DORDEVIC
19 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Shouldn‘t we see all the usual stuff like another set of (final) screenshots (the last ones were over half a year ago), some form of promotion (it‘s a new product with a price so they perhaps advertise this a little more), FSElite announcements and at least one or two streamer/beta-tester showing a release candidate a few days or even weeks before release... ? I could imaginge BB showing the new EFB etc. way before release, just like with the ATSU stuff back then... We still didn‘t see none of this yet so it might be still some waiting ahead of us....

I agree with you...

First we will see some previews,maybe some trailer,and the sharks maybe shown to us by BB afterwards.

Only time will tell.

Robert Sutherland
3 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

The way this usually works is that we see a teaser image posted, then streamers get it, then the NDA is lifted allowing testers to post screenshots, and then it's a matter of it being released. That's usually two-week process. I don't expect the sharks to be available with any kind of immediacy. :) 

Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

BTW: can sharklets accumulate ice? are they covered by wing anti-ice? 

image.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 12
Norman Blackburn
13 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

"From the insane minds behind the A320-X"

I may have edited something :D

Stu Antonio
22 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

I may have edited something :D

When the devs have time to joke around, they can't be that far from release :D

• Haha 1
Marvin Toepfer
7 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

When the devs have time to joke around, they can't be that far from release :D

bad thing: Norman is not a Dev :D

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
12 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

bad thing: Norman is not a Dev :D

Im here just to make the coffee.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1
Marvin Toepfer
59 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

@Norman Blackburn Do you also serve coffee right into the cockpit? I still have a lot of space on the tray table :ph34r::P

forbidden on the tray table! u need to put it in a cup holder...best with a lid ;D

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Koen Meier
8 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

forbidden on the tray table! u need to put it in a cup holder...best with a lid ;D

otherwise you might end up with a dual engine failure.

• Haha 1
Norman Blackburn
9 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

otherwise you might end up with a dual engine failure.

Wrong aircraft.  But good practise no matter which!

phil highton

Shark liver oil used to be the main source of vitamin A for humans. The liver of a basking shark can weigh over 1,800 pounds and contain 600 gallons of oil.

mmmmm interesting !

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, phil highton said:

Shark liver oil used to be the main source of vitamin A for humans. The liver of a basking shark can weigh over 1,800 pounds and contain 600 gallons of oil.

mmmmm interseting !

Well whale oil used to be a good trade as well. But anyways each day gone by may be a day closer to release and yet at the same time not closer either.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Gents-

The thread is derailing. If you want to keep chatting about Airbus Sharklets and the FSLabs products, that's fine, but if we start going way off-topic I'll have to lock it.

You've been warned :).

• Sad 4
Timm Rehberg
Just now, phil highton said:

:(, Sharks, in some form or another, have been around for 450 million years.

The one we want/need not.
Back to the beauties:

7ytvaox5.jpg

• Like 2