Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Pascal Wagner

I think i counted 15 nights in the TAP video. They make a SL variant in 15 days in real and it takes so long here? 

Come on guys. I know you are close to release....

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Marc Fuolega

I never use EFB’s for much. For viewing charts it’s just way more convenient to have Navigraph on my second screen. 

Sharklets don’t change the flight model a whole lot so that doesn’t excite me a lot either. But... I’ll be buying the expansion anyway because I want to say thank you for the continuing updates to the existing products and to show that P3D is still a viable platform. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Marc Fuolega said:

I never use EFB’s for much. For viewing charts it’s just way more convenient to have Navigraph on my second screen. 

Sharklets don’t change the flight model a whole lot so that doesn’t excite me a lot either. But... I’ll be buying the expansion anyway because I want to say thank you for the continuing updates to the existing products and to show that P3D is still a viable platform. 

EFB is just a second screen in a sense.

Norman Blackburn
3 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

They out yet

Just for you David a special emblem for an hour or two :D 

• Like 2
  • Haha 10
David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Can't stop laughing, I am actually crying right now 

• Haha 1
Koen Meier
7 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

you keep on amusing me.

Stu Antonio
18 minutes ago, Marc Fuolega said:

I’m also not sure if I will use the virtual tablet that much. My hype for the EFB is mostly rooted in the performance calculator, that hopefully will make its transition to a web based or app version to be used on a real tablet. 

• Like 3
Marc Stanford
2 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I’m also not sure if I will use the virtual tablet that much. My hype for the EFB is mostly rooted in the performance calculator, that hopefully will make its transition to a web based or app version to be used on a real tablet. 

My hype for the Sharklets is basically getting in trend

David Norfolk

Oh it'll only get worse too with the hype,once Mr. Wilson comes out with his teasing phase.

Andrew Wilson
4 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

that hopefully will make its transition to a web based or app version to be used on a real tablet. 

:)

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3
Marc Stanford
1 minute ago, David Norfolk said:

Oh it'll only get worse too with the hype,once Mr. Wilson comes out with his teasing phase.

God help me....

António Abreu
2 hours ago, Pascal Wagner said:

I think i counted 15 nights in the TAP video. They make a SL variant in 15 days in real and it takes so long here? 

Come on guys. I know you are close to release....

No surprise, we all know that when we will finally get a decent A320 NEO or a A350 in the simulator (being it whatever it will be at that far, far away moment in time) the real aircrafts should be out of service already! ;)

Timm Rehberg
2 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

Is that a maybe?

This is probably a "If we do something, we don´t do it just half" 

• Like 1
Koen Meier
40 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

well creating a whole ios and android app suite is different.

• Like 2
Pascal Wagner

Just heard from FS Reborn that a new P3D Version is on the way. And will be released maybe soon. 

Stu Antonio
9 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Its already on FSElite since hours. And a maybe is just a maybe

Can‘t find it on FSElite.... got the link for me Timm? 

Holger Teutsch
Hopefully it's not laughing at us!

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3 mit Tapatalk

• Haha 1
Stu Antonio
Just now, duartevieira said:

You will get 5.1 this week simple unless something drastic happens 

a) do you have a source for that?

b) P3Dv5.1 for me is only going to happen when FSLabs updates their products to be compatible. Which usually takes some time...   

• Like 2
duartevieira
4 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

a) do you have a source for that?

b) P3Dv5.1 for me is only going to happen when FSLabs updates their products to be compatible. Which usually takes some time...   

the guy that does fs reborn he works for lm so if he’s just updated his product it’s coming 

• Like 1
Bartu Özkara

I hope that the rendering of True Sky gets better my only issue is that with the current version (P3D V5 HF2).

• Like 2
Robert Sutherland

Now is probably a good time to mention that over on the PMDG forum, Chris Makris has indicated that when the v5.1 release does come, it will require additional updates for their products in order to make them compatible. 

This is also likely to be the case for FSLabs! 

• Like 1
Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Robert Sutherland said:

I agree. So everyone, hands off 5.1 :D 

Timm Rehberg
3 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

Now is probably a good time to mention that over on the PMDG forum, Chris Makris has indicated that when the v5.1 release does come, it will require additional updates for their products in order to make them compatible. 

Rip. So the new updates for 777 are also later :D
Thats for now a never-ending-story for PMDG. They have enough products alive to update within the new versions and take new code over to other products.... :D Ah and the GFO thing :D 

It would be amazing to not only get TrueSky finished but also a better handling of Shaders and a better loading-algorithm of textures, models etc.

V6 is hopefully then a brand new world model based on Google Earth material :D :D:D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Robert Sutherland
3 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Thats for now a never-ending-story for PMDG. They have enough products alive to update within the new versions and take new code over to other products.... :D Ah and the GFO thing :D 

It would be amazing to not only get TrueSky finished but also a better handling of Shaders and a better loading-algorithm of textures, models etc.

V6 is hopefully then a brand new world model based on Google Earth material :D :D:D 

It doesn't sound like they'll require significant updates, so that's a positive. 

Bartu Özkara
10 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Maybe we get a new atmosphere and lighting model like MSFS that would be niceB) Really the lighting changes a lot probably we will get that in v6.

Koen Meier
7 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Firewall is blocking the shop here on my business laptop. Are Sharkies out yet? :)

firewall aint no webbrowser

• Haha 2
Kamil Juvat
8 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Firewall is blocking the shop here on my business laptop. Are Sharkies out yet? :)

Just “few more weeks” ;)

Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

They out yet?

i feel we shouldn't become children and ask every kilometer or mile "Are we there yet?"

David Norfolk
34 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

i feel we shouldn't become children 

I maybe 26, but mentally I'm 5. Sorry bro, that stage has past

• Haha 3