• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Stu Antonio
Just now, duartevieira said:

You will get 5.1 this week simple unless something drastic happens 

a) do you have a source for that?

b) P3Dv5.1 for me is only going to happen when FSLabs updates their products to be compatible. Which usually takes some time...   

• Like 2
duartevieira
4 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

a) do you have a source for that?

b) P3Dv5.1 for me is only going to happen when FSLabs updates their products to be compatible. Which usually takes some time...   

the guy that does fs reborn he works for lm so if he’s just updated his product it’s coming 

• Like 1
Robert Sutherland

Now is probably a good time to mention that over on the PMDG forum, Chris Makris has indicated that when the v5.1 release does come, it will require additional updates for their products in order to make them compatible. 

This is also likely to be the case for FSLabs! 

• Like 1
Timm Rehberg
3 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

Now is probably a good time to mention that over on the PMDG forum, Chris Makris has indicated that when the v5.1 release does come, it will require additional updates for their products in order to make them compatible. 

This is also likely to be the case for FSLabs! 

Rip. So the new updates for 777 are also later :D
Thats for now a never-ending-story for PMDG. They have enough products alive to update within the new versions and take new code over to other products.... :D Ah and the GFO thing :D 

It would be amazing to not only get TrueSky finished but also a better handling of Shaders and a better loading-algorithm of textures, models etc.

V6 is hopefully then a brand new world model based on Google Earth material :D :D:D 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Robert Sutherland
3 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Thats for now a never-ending-story for PMDG. They have enough products alive to update within the new versions and take new code over to other products.... :D Ah and the GFO thing :D 

It would be amazing to not only get TrueSky finished but also a better handling of Shaders and a better loading-algorithm of textures, models etc.

V6 is hopefully then a brand new world model based on Google Earth material :D :D:D 

It doesn't sound like they'll require significant updates, so that's a positive. 

Bartu Özkara
10 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Maybe we get a new atmosphere and lighting model like MSFS that would be niceB) Really the lighting changes a lot probably we will get that in v6.

David Norfolk
34 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

i feel we shouldn't become children 

I maybe 26, but mentally I'm 5. Sorry bro, that stage has past

• Haha 3
Marc Stanford

So P3D v5.1 came out, in considering upgrading I’m just hoping they fixed the VRAM and CTD issues.

Bartu Özkara

There are really some good news and improvements in the changelog. I’m very excited to test it, since the MSFS is out LM is working very hard to stay competitive. Looking forward as Timm said for the compatible update for 5.1 but don’t move the sharklets to much in the background:D 

Robert Sutherland
2 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

So P3D v5.1 came out, in considering upgrading I’m just hoping they fixed the VRAM and CTD issues.

Don’t do it if you want to use the FSLabs planes. Wait until they release a comparability update. 

(Same goes for the MaddogX.)

Bartu Özkara

How can I join the discord channel of FlightSimLabs as I remember there was two one official and another one. I would like to join both, thanks.

Timm Rehberg
Just now, Bartu Özkara said:

How can I join the discord channel of FlightSimLabs as I remember there was two one official and another one. I would like to join both, thanks.

There is just this unofficial one: https://discord.gg/KNnwq7

As far as I know there's no official discord by FSL

• Thanks 1
Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

There is just this unofficial one: https://discord.gg/KNnwq7

As far as I know there's no official discord by FSL

As far as public ones only the unofficial one exists. I believe fslabs internally might have a discord to communicate with their beta testers.

Koen Meier
1 hour ago, Marc Stanford said:

Does PTA or Tomatoshade work with P3D v5? I use it all the time and it's a core mod for me.

Tomatoshade isn’t compatible at all. And we have had no updates from the dev.

Pascal Wagner

Almost all planes are pbr now. And the native pbr from the development of fslabs for example is far better than tomato. Its just my opinion, but i think you don't need this add on any further. It was just there to fill the gap, as pbr wasn't available through LM. And Tomatoshade really never looked good. Almost all TS YouTube videos weren't good. Surface from those planes were like dumbed in oil and far to shiny. But that's just my personal experience and opinion. 

STEFAN DORDEVIC
20 hours ago, David Norfolk said:

They out yet?

No they aren't for now at least...

Will we reach page 100 till sharks are  released? That's a good question.

• Like 1
Marc Stanford

Can I just use PTA's disable adaptive HDR option for P3D v5? I find that when the screen gets bright when looking at the overhead is just unrealistic.

Can you guys post a few photos of the A32X in P3D 5.1 with TrueSky?

Stu Antonio
2 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Can I just use PTA's disable adaptive HDR option for P3D v5? I find that when the screen gets bright when looking at the overhead is just unrealistic.

Can you guys post a few photos of the A32X in P3D 5.1 with TrueSky?

Again, both Tomatoshade and PTA don't support P3Dv5 and in all probability never will.

• Like 1