Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Norman Blackburn
2 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

What is more frustrating than seeing this thread expand is not being able to fly the fslabs for a prolonged period and not being able to enjoy the sharklets on release.

What is stopping you @Koen Meier?

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Koen Meier
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

What is stopping you @Koen Meier?

only have my laptop which is subpar to run a sim as my main pc is back at home. plus soon to start studying at university.

in the meantime enjoying the british weather.

Edited by Koen Meier
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
Timm Rehberg
3 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

in the meantime enjoying the british weather.

That on top, can be really depressing! Feeling sorry for you :(
But keep your head up - by the time SL are released, you may have finished studying? :)  :D 

Koen Meier
5 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

That on top, can be really depressing! Feeling sorry for you :(
But keep your head up - by the time SL are released, you may have finished studying? :)  :D 

If they delay it a year or so.B)

Norman Blackburn
38 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

If they delay it a year or so.B)

We have our excuse!   Sorry everybody but the delay is we have to wait for Koen.  Thanks for your understanding :)  

• Like 1
  • Haha 9
  • Sad 1
Marvin Toepfer
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

We have our excuse!   Sorry everybody but the delay is we have to wait for Koen.  Thanks for your understanding :)  

--on my way to Berlin--

• Haha 2
David Norfolk
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

I disapprove this post.

Marc Stanford
1 hour ago, Robin Locher said:

Okay lets wait a year B)

Man at this point with the Sharklets I feel like the guy from The Terminal.

• Like 1
Stu Antonio
10 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Man at this point with the Sharklets I feel like the guy from The Terminal.

You’re trying to get a Jazz legend to sign a photo???

• Haha 1
Timm Rehberg
12 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Totally unrealistic. Let them finish the A319 first

So FSL will not publish it as my birthday gift on the 23rd? :( 

• Haha 1
Norman Blackburn
9 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

I still wonder whats happening if you really buy Sharklets for the current price!

Go ahead.  We don't mind :) 

• Haha 1
Timm Rehberg
5 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Go ahead.  We don't mind :) 

I won't see posts in your social media the day after spending it for great stuff though :D :ph34r:
But maybe I could delay the release because of a upcoming huge FSL party? :D 

Marc Stanford

What about the release trailer?, I'm hyping for both the plane AND the release trailer, it's gonna be sick like the A321X trailer from last year.

• Like 1
Marvin Toepfer
1 minute ago, Marc Stanford said:

What about the release trailer?

No release - no trailer?! ;)
Marc, impatience is your second name I guess ;) Guessing this release, guessing that release...it wouldn't be frustrating if you would stop, I promise!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Marc Stanford
1 minute ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

No release - no trailer?! ;)
Marc, impatience is your second name I guess ;) Guessing this release, guessing that release...it wouldn't be frustrating if you would stop, I promise!

No I'm saying the release trailers that FSL produces are top notch, so I'm hyping for that and the Sharklets when it comes.

• Like 1
Marvin Toepfer

No I'm saying the release trailers that FSL produces are top notch, so I'm hyping for that and the Sharklets when it comes.

what u say is aksing for a release trailer...the even didnt finished work on the sharklets?! and this will be a expansion pack...of course there will be a trailer - they want to sell as much as they can plus there is a BIG HYPE about fslabs and their products. to do a trailer is the cheapest marketing of all.

and my opinion: normally we need to pay twice for all those free updates/upgrades and so on.

Marc Stanford
2 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

what u say is aksing for a release trailer...the even didnt finished work on the sharklets?! and this will be a expansion pack...of course there will be a trailer - they want to sell as much as they can plus there is a BIG HYPE about fslabs and their products. to do a trailer is the cheapest marketing of all.

and my opinion: normally we need to pay twice for all those free updates/upgrades and so on.

You're right, well I can always go back to the old strategy: fly something else in the mean time until it comes

Lol Marvin if you and I keep posting like this, then the HOT tag will show up for this thread and then people will think it's coming already!

Although I wouldn't mind

Marvin Toepfer

You're right, well I can always go back to the old strategy: fly something else in the mean time until it comes

I am 100% sure that you haven't seen all the FSLabs features in the current version.
Marc, I think you are a nice guy. Don't get me wrong. But sometimes your questions are let people go crazy...really crazy...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Marc Stanford
2 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

I am 100% sure that you haven't seen all the FSLabs features in the current version.
Marc, I think you are a nice guy. Don't get me wrong. But sometimes your questions are let people go crazy...really crazy...

Nah it's cool, I'm just glad I got a decent A321-200 from FSLabs and I'm sure the Sharklets is gonna be epic.

Marvin Toepfer
Just now, Marc Stanford said:

Nah it's cool, I'm just glad I got a decent A321-200 from FSLabs and I'm sure the Sharklets is gonna be epic.

oh i am pretty sure they will be! i also cant wait for them

Marc Stanford
Just now, Marvin Toepfer said:

oh i am pretty sure they will be! i also cant wait for them

To be honest I'm expecting great climb performance later this year, between the colder thicker air (here in North America) and the wing modifications for less drag it could climb like the "rocket" 757.

Marc Stanford
12 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

And I expect a bad descend performance due to the drag haha :D

Oh gosh don't remind me, it's like every descent you will need to use the speedbrakes now! Unless the STAR constraints or descent path has it steep enough.

Robert Sutherland
7 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

To be honest I'm expecting great climb performance later this year

Try to manage your expectations, Marc. No one has said the sharklets update will be out that soon. We can hope but that’s not the same as to expect. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Timm Rehberg
2 hours ago, Danny Moore said:

I step away for two weeks and I see nothing has changed, hahaha emoji23.png

How do you know? Lets ask: Sind wir schon da? ^_^

Edit: Its the year of patience. I give patience out to everyone asking. Apply here: patience_for_free@gmail.com :) 

Robert Sutherland
33 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

How do you know? Lets ask: Sind wir schon da? ^_^

Edit: Its the year of patience. I give patience out to everyone asking. Apply here: patience_for_free@gmail.com :) 

I think Danny is referring to a certain someone creating these weird deadlines in his head about when he's likely to see updates and releases :) 

• Like 1