• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Daniel Reber
1 hour ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

Where's the parachute?

Next time, I´m aboard, I´ll ask the crew on why they don´t have any on this aircraft;)

Tim Nitz
6 hours ago, Daniel Reber said:

Probably the worst looking Sharklet out there:wacko:

IMG_2583.JPG

I hope no one is making this livery after the sharklet release :lol:

• Confused 1
Norman Blackburn
38 minutes ago, Tim Nitz said:

Should I post pictures of it around the office Tim?

• Haha 3
Tim Nitz
11 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Should I post pictures of it around the office Tim?

Please no, dont want to scare anyone of :o

• Haha 1
Daniel Reber
53 minutes ago, Tim Nitz said:

I hope that somebody will. I´m part of probably the biggest BVB rival and I´d tend to say that I hate this team, but on the other hand, at least in real life, it´s kinda special though to board an aircraft which is the "official" aircraft of professional football players, of one of the most known teams and one of the best worldwide. 

I also like the livery because of it´s overall style, but on the Sharklet, the only thing you see is the logo of that team, so the sharklet looks really bad if you look at it from the inside. However, from the outside it fits just fine to the overall livery.   

• Like 2
Pascal Wagner

Sorry but this is the best plane ever. A must as day one livery. The management from EW are heros. Not that they are having this livery in their fleet, no they even flew Schalke supporters back from england. A masterpiece of the team who is dealing with scheduling. 

9e0f6e1c4e9539dc7b8146fb9b79b651.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Björn Bräuer

Actually, very true. A fantastic livery, very well fits the Airbus - however, not easy to repaint...

Some weeks ago all Eurowings a/c were parked on German aprons because of Corona.

Every time we made an low approach there all the white painted a/c were lined up in order and appeared very similar - except for this one. You could easily spot it multiples miles on final...

So, yeah, would be a very nice addition!

Best, Björn

Marc Stanford
23 hours ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

This shark has lost its way across the river Thames... :blink:

img_0008dvjbm.jpg

Yikes! FS2020 never looked better and it seems we have a leaked Sharklets expansion for it too! Can't wait to fly the Sharklets for MSFS. I wish.

Marc Stanford

I hope the dev team is considering adding in STEP ALTs into the FMS when the Sharklets expansion comes out. It's a commonly used feature especially on longer flights where the flight plan has you stepping your cruise flight level.

duartevieira
25 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

I hope the dev team is considering adding in STEP ALTs into the FMS when the Sharklets expansion comes out. It's a commonly used feature especially on longer flights where the flight plan has you stepping your cruise flight level.

Why can’t you just relax and let Them do their work in peace you just keep going on and on even after the devs asked you many times to stop with these childish questions and assumptions that you make every other day 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 13
Marc Stanford

Love the latest update, I'm getting better frames with the A321 especially at heavy airports such as SunSkyJets Detroit Metro, thanks team!

Atul Mishra
21 hours ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

You know what's even better than Sharklets?

These!

32662019952_e44ee57244_b.jpg

:D:ph34r:

What "....lets" are these? :P 

Marc Stanford
7 minutes ago, Atul Mishra said:

I think it's an A350.

• Like 1
Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
1 hour ago, Atul Mishra said:

Hmmm... "Blended Sharklets"?

• Like 1
Marc Stanford
7 minutes ago, Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l said:

Hmmm... "Blended Sharklets"?

Well looks like LK's gonna have to upgrade Norman's dungeon :D

Koen Meier
8 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Did I hear Sharklets? :ph34r:

heard nothing. you might want to see a doctor for some hearing aids. :D

Timm Rehberg
7 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

heard nothing. you might want to see a doctor for some hearing aids. :D

SHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARKLETS! :wub::P

I am fine.

Markus Burkhard
4 minutes ago, David Porrett said:

I still don’t get the fuss. It’s a wing tip fairing - are the differences that extreme?

Maybe it's more about what we will include in the cockpit that matters for hype purposes? :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
David Norfolk
48 minutes ago, David Porrett said:

I still don’t get the fuss. It’s a wing tip fairing - are the differences that extreme?

There's differences. They don't just make the airbus look pretty :wub:

• Like 2
Marc Stanford

I've always wondered if airbus would make their own 757, a plane bigger than the A321 but smaller than the A330, like an Airbus A360. It would have the NEO's engines but slightly more powerful, the range would be around 4,000 to 4,500 nm and have the same VMO/MMO & service ceiling of the 757. The market is there since many airlines love the 757 (at least here in the US) but once it's lifespan is up the demand will be there.

Christoph Sebek

That‘s why they went for the 321XLR as far as I know. They have a solid plattform with the A320 series and can easily adopt.

Holger Teutsch
18 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Maybe it's more about what we will include in the cockpit that matters for hype purposes? :)

Is it very close to the cockpit's side windows?

Pascal Ad
14 minutes ago, Holger Teutsch said:

Is it very close to the cockpit's side windows?

you mean a cup of coffee? Hell no.

• Haha 3
Koen Meier
59 minutes ago, Pascal Ad said:

you mean a cup of coffee? Hell no.

No liquids in my sim. Especially orange juice or coffee. 

Marc Stanford

Once or IF we get the Sharklets in MSFS then FSL has achieved ascension. Now where did I put my magic 8-ball?

• Confused 2
David Norfolk
28 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Once or IF we get the Sharklets in MSFS then FSL has achieved ascension. Now where did I put my magic 8-ball?

Oh boy, here we go.

• Like 6
Marc Stanford

Can the Sharklets go a little more than 3,300nm like about 3,500? I'm wondering what the range for the FSL A321 SL will be with 2 ACTs. I wonder if it can get close to the 757s range.

Danny Moore
Thanks Norman, it's 3,200 to 3,300 nm with the Sharklets mod.

Marc, I figured you would already know this being a pilot with Delta Airlines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Markus Burkhard
8 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

Thanks Norman, it's 3,200 to 3,300 nm with the Sharklets mod.

There's a reason why Airbus is building the A321XLR, even though the 321neo already has more range then the 321ceo. You do need the fuel efficiency of the Leaps and GTFs to do the range/payload the B757 can.

• Thanks 1
Craig Norman
On 8/19/2020 at 8:27 PM, Markus Burkhard said:

There's a reason why Airbus is building the A321XLR, even though the 321neo already has more range then the 321ceo. You do need the fuel efficiency of the Leaps and GTFs to do the range/payload the B757 can.

Not to mention that, once the industry rebounds, there's potential for more Transatlantics from smaller airports, like for example, EGGD-KMCO or even EGHI-KJFK - if EGHI gets that runway extension, that is.

David Norfolk

Just doing my monthly check to see if sharks are out yet, I'm assuming not. Back next month baaaaaiii

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Holger Teutsch said:

What about starting an A319 hype?

maintenance is still busy lasty time i checked in. the engines were also serviced. :D

Robin Locher

I flew one week ago to VIE with A319 IAE. It was beautiful.

Maybe someone like to watch :)

• Like 4