Jump to content
David Norfolk

Sharklet Hype

Recommended Posts

John Barnes

Some have leaked, some have not.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

I'm sure they will tell us everything when it's shortly before release.

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, John Barnes said:

Some have leaked, some have not.

what you havent leaked is what is the interesting part. for example what the EFB will able to do besiseds the charts and load display.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
John Barnes

I know nothing.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, John Barnes said:

I know nothing.

keep saying that and people will keep asking.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
ay.m3r1ck |3ern4rd
1 hour ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Enough IFR/Airliner flying for now. Good time for FSL to make some VFR planes :)

By the way: @ay.m3r1ck |3ern4rd you may change the user name in the forum according to the forum rules in here before a moderator is coming with his whip :D
Its an incredible nice pic! That looks just nice! Imagine: FSL A321-X with Sharklets, Finnair, sun but snow in the night and new MK Studios Helsinki :wub: and probably not in P3D v5 :D:ph34r:
Ok - now I can expect the whip I guess :D:D:D

Oh man, when that MK Studios EFHK comes out, i'll take out the Salmari to celebrate.... The AS one still works like a charm, but a newer one won't hurt !

Our dear Norman came up with my spoofed name. I don't want to hide my identity but I was affraid that people (ie recruiters or clients) could end up reading my rants here by googling the name, you know :wacko:

 

Another one, taken by my friend Vincent at LFBD. Sadly they were just stopping here to refulel on their way back from the canaries ! No passengers to be picked up :(
92708345_2963848060318865_2061323636219838464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=84a396&_nc_ohc=y9v9G1q14a8AX-DTO2h&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1.xx&oh=76207c427907eebe82ae885cb6e5dac1&oe=5F4ADC49

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Christoph Sebek
22 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

keep saying that and people will keep asking.

How do you spell D-U-N-G-E-O-N? :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
John Barnes
2 hours ago, Christoph Sebek said:

How do you spell D-U-N-G-E-O-N? :lol:

MY DUNGEON.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Eric Fisher
8 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

what you havent leaked is what is the interesting part. for example what the EFB will able to do besiseds the charts and load display.

If a web browser, I can log into my YouTube TV account and watch live TV during flight on the EFB. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Holger Teutsch

Or blackbox711 can look live at his own twitch stream. A true self-reflective situation.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3 mit Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford
16 hours ago, ay.m3r1ck |3ern4rd said:

Oh man, when that MK Studios EFHK comes out, i'll take out the Salmari to celebrate.... The AS one still works like a charm, but a newer one won't hurt !

Our dear Norman came up with my spoofed name. I don't want to hide my identity but I was affraid that people (ie recruiters or clients) could end up reading my rants here by googling the name, you know :wacko:

 

Another one, taken by my friend Vincent at LFBD. Sadly they were just stopping here to refulel on their way back from the canaries ! No passengers to be picked up :(
92708345_2963848060318865_2061323636219838464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_sid=84a396&_nc_ohc=y9v9G1q14a8AX-DTO2h&_nc_ht=scontent-cdt1-1.xx&oh=76207c427907eebe82ae885cb6e5dac1&oe=5F4ADC49

Damn looks like Finair preordered FSL. No fair, I donated to give Norman a more comfortable dungeon!

Share this post


Link to post
Eamonn Jawhary

Not sure if this has been asked already but I wonder will the EFB have a remote browser application like the MCDU, would be cool if we could get it working on an actual tablet.  

Might have to invest in a 3rd haha

1a8681d4-d268-4a4d-becd-b413f87b203e.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Christoph Sebek
25 minutes ago, John Barnes said:

I know nothing.

Reminds me of the Fawlty Towers horse betting episode when Manuel said the same thing. 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Bob Zolto

John Barnes as Sgt. Shultz. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Norman Blackburn
8 hours ago, John Barnes said:

I know nothing.

Which horse you know nothing?

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier

am i going crazy with all this "i know nothing"?

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

Before we talk about a EFB feature, lets talk about the shinish of the upcoming A319-X :wub:^_^
Freshly polished :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Before we talk about a EFB feature, lets talk about the shinish of the upcoming A319-X :wub:^_^
Freshly polished :) 

well she wont be polished for long after the hanager doors open to let her out of her c maintenacne check.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

Rocket back in the skies :D
Reaching crz in 10min :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
22 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Rocket back in the skies :D
Reaching crz in 10min :D 

Crz in 40 min much better

Share this post


Link to post
Steven Silva
2 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Cohete de vuelta en los cielos :RE
Alcanzando crz en 10min:RE 

 

2 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

Crz en 40 min mucho mejor

the A319 or Sharklets?

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

Sharklets this is gonna be one of the best A320 series addons ever.

Share this post


Link to post
Norman Blackburn
10 minutes ago, John Barnes said:

I know nothing.

image.gif

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
3 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

image.gif

giphy.gif

you're not! :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Christoph Sebek

Forget it !

Forget it ?

Forget it.

.....

Eventually.

What?

Eventually I will forget.

No, no. Now!

Now?

.....

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
21 hours ago, Christoph Sebek said:

Forget it !

Forget it ?

Forget it.

.....

Eventually.

What?

Eventually I will forget.

No, no. Now!

Now?

.....

:lol:

Forget it. He probably knows nothing! Maybe we should start asking someone else. @Andrew Wilson maybe? :P:D 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

When all else fails...

Lefti pls

Share this post


Link to post
John Barnes
28 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

When all else fails...

Lefti pls

Firstly.

Calling  him Lefti will get you nothing. 

Secondly.

He knows nothing.

:P

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier

so if both the testers and devs dont know anything then who does know something?

Share this post


Link to post
Norman Blackburn
1 hour ago, Koen Meier said:

so if both the testers and devs dont know anything then who does know something?

When you really really need to know there is only one solid source of information.  The office cleaners.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

When you really really need to know there is only one solid source of information.  The office cleaners.

the source of all company rumours.

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio
16 minutes ago, John Barnes said:

Calling  him Lefti will get you nothing. 

Yeah. There's only one Lefty.

gif: donnie brasco | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
M@TTHl@S PlETSCH
On 7/31/2020 at 2:16 AM, Marc Stanford said:

A3XX

NEO is the next hill to die on. 

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
54 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

so if both the testers and devs dont know anything then who does know something?

I told you, Andrew. No one ever said he also knows nothing! B)

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio

The 319 will get me through the summer until the sharklets arrive... 
Speaking of which: how's the baby sister coming along? :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford
1 hour ago, John Barnes said:

Firstly.

Calling  him Lefti will get you nothing. 

Secondly.

He knows nothing.

:P

Your right!


Lefteris Please
 

He knows everything, he’s the coder of the Matrix!

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk

I'm just here because I heard someone say sharklets 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Antti Salo

While we're waiting, here's a little quiz. Can you guys tell if this one is a sharklet or not? Some vital clues have been cropped and shopped out, but you should be able to distinguish from this angle. So which one is it, and what gives it away?

DSC_0139-Edit.thumb.jpg.d48dfcb17a26b1c789fac8c41283b0ff.jpg

(Sorry for attempting to steer this thread toward meaningful discussion about sharklets... :P)

Share this post


Link to post
Aaron Forero
59 minutes ago, Antti Salo said:

While we're waiting, here's a little quiz. Can you guys tell if this one is a sharklet or not? Some vital clues have been cropped and shopped out, but you should be able to distinguish from this angle. So which one is it, and what gives it away?

DSC_0139-Edit.thumb.jpg.d48dfcb17a26b1c789fac8c41283b0ff.jpg

(Sorry for attempting to steer this thread toward meaningful discussion about sharklets... :P)

It is a Shark... nose wheel lights and the edges of the doors.... Those are the LED lights. Pretty awesome at night

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford
2 hours ago, Aaron Forero said:

It is a Shark... nose wheel lights and the edges of the doors.... Those are the LED lights. Pretty awesome at night

I was gonna say it was a Shark because of the satdome.

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

I guess I can give up FS2020 for now until FSL confirms the Airbuses will be in there. It's my primary rating and I have learned so much of this plane more than any other.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...