Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Brian McCumiskey

Just got mine an hour ago. I’m ready for the update now. 

5D7DC710-F4E2-4A63-9F45-9D0D153BE222.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Timm Rehberg

• Koen Meier

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Hi all – As Lefteris commented on, one of my favourite areas of the updated models, besides the PBR, is the cabin windows. Each window has now been remodelled in detail - and we've also modelled

I've elected to stay away from this until now as it gives people an opportunity to joke around, vent their frustrations on a "perceived delay" of our release (even though I've explained the reasons be

Posted Images

Khoa Nguyen
11 minutes ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

Still flying with Thrustmaster T16000M, the design is basically the same for me, could anyone explain me what is the new improvement ? or differences ? 

• Like 1
Brian McCumiskey
31 minutes ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

Still flying with Thrustmaster T16000M, the design is basically the same for me, could anyone explain me what is the new improvement ? or differences ? 

I was using the T16000M before buying this one, It feels pretty much the same. I was just waiting so long for the airbus design, I bought it. The reverse button on the throttle in my opinion is stupid, because I can barely even feel the button, but the feeling of movement is good. If you have the t16000m and have no reason to buy the tca, don't get it. If you fly the FSLabs 90% of the time, get it. It just feels nice to have an airbus sidestick with your airbus plane. 

• Like 2
Atul Mishra
7 hours ago, Leiwei Li said:

Never give up, its midnight here in China and I am still waiting...

I'm not the only one in this forum, waiting from China yay!!

Eric Fisher
2 hours ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

New outer skin, same crap underneath. Expect twist axis to break shortly.

• Like 1
Marc Stanford

Just ordered the Thrustmaster Airbus sidestick, very excited to be flying with it!

Although I may need to get a USB bus since I don't have space.

I know this may be insane but would it be possible for me to have both the side stick AND xbox controller used for controlling the bus in the sim at the same time? 

I want to use the side stick for normal flight controls in my left hand and the xbox controller for the thrust levers (Y and B buttons). I prefer this setup since it's more ergonomic for me. So would it be possible to keep the axis and keys for the tiller and throttle on my xbox and the flight controls to the Thrustmaster side stick?

I'm looking for a 3 or 4 USB 3.0 port bus where I can use the side stick and xbox controller and hook it up to my system since I'm out of USB spaces with my current setup, which do you guys recommend?

Simon Ward

Question,

What is S8 actually adding to the Airbuses and specifically the FMGS ?

Cant see much on Blackboxes Twitch videos.

Any screenshots or further information 

Regards

Simon Ward

Brian McCumiskey

In this update will we be able to remove the DME gauge? 

Brian McCumiskey
8 hours ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

Also I just made a video comparing the two side to side if you would like to give it a watch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBcvfmq9jZU

• Thanks 1
Holger Teutsch
Just ordered the Thrustmaster Airbus sidestick, very excited to be flying with it!
Although I may need to get a USB bus since I don't have space.
I know this may be insane but would it be possible for me to have both the side stick AND xbox controller used for controlling the bus in the sim at the same time? 
I want to use the side stick for normal flight controls in my left hand and the xbox controller for the thrust levers (Y and B buttons). I prefer this setup since it's more ergonomic for me. So would it be possible to keep the axis and keys for the tiller and throttle on my xbox and the flight controls to the Thrustmaster side stick?
I'm looking for a 3 or 4 USB 3.0 port bus where I can use the side stick and xbox controller and hook it up to my system since I'm out of USB spaces with my current setup, which do you guys recommend?
No problem with FSUIPC. I have something similar.

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3 mit Tapatalk

Norman Blackburn
6 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

would it be possible for me to have both the side stick AND xbox controller used for controlling the bus in the sim at the same time? 

Yes.  A few people I know have an xbox controller along with their joystick.  It can be used natively so no need for FSUIPC.

Marc Stanford
23 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Yes.  A few people I know have an xbox controller along with their joystick.  It can be used natively so no need for FSUIPC.

That's great to hear Norman! I just need a USB 3.0 bus I can connect to my system, any recommendations?

CristianLundin

I'm ready for today's release! I have a blister on my thumb from all the trimming in the mad dog, so for medical reasons I need Airbus. Thank you for your understanding!

Koen Meier
1 hour ago, Stu Antonio said:

such a nice day..... (for a release? :ph34r::D)

every day is a nice day.

phil highton
On 6/26/2020 at 7:22 PM, Andrew Wilson said:

We do that already - anytime the toilet flushes, weight is taken from the water tank and added to the waste tank. emoji4.png

Really , Andrew could you be  taking your job just a little too serious lol !;) 

Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, phil highton said:

Really , Andrew could you be  taking your job just a little too serious lol !;) 

without him it might have taken longer to get some of the cool features.

phil highton

hes a wizard and we thank him for all he does :rolleyes:

Erik Schlijper
Just now, Koen Meier said:

i think i got an adrenaline boost.

Same here! My heart was raging quite a bit there haha

phil highton

i think iam having a panic attack !

Timm Rehberg
12 hours ago, Brian McCumiskey said:

How could they not think about a damn Tiller -.-
Less buttons (useless) but a Tiller.

Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

Meh.

Muh?

• Sad 1
Koen Meier
Just now, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

fooled all of ya :D

i know you can hide posts. we mere normal people dont have such powers.

• Sad 1
Erik Schlijper

......................:(:(

Keep calm and wait:ph34r:

Timm Rehberg
1 minute ago, Lefteris Kalamaras said:

fooled all of ya :D

You should get a award for the most powerful developer/CEO of the flight sim community!
Your 'coming online' is creating somewhere medical problems :lol:
Do you have a fake account in here that you can sneak around here? :P 

Khoa Nguyen

When Fslabs releases their buses "today" (and Lefti in red is screaming)

• Haha 4
Khoa Nguyen
Just now, Jeremias Marco Harsono said:

This thread in a nutshell 

My favorite song ever! 

David Norfolk

LEEEEEFTERISSSSS!