Jump to content
David Norfolk

Sharklet Hype

Recommended Posts

Timm Rehberg
2 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

just no. cause then no sharing with transavia.

Maybe Transavia should buy also Airbus :D 

btw.: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4770603e16566e536b0b

Share this post


Link to post
A_ndré_F_olkers
9 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Maybe Transavia should buy also Airbus :D 

btw.: giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4770603e16566e536b0b

Now where is Lefteris with the good news B)

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts

I still think we are a good 2-3 days off. They havent had a lot of time to test the new HF2

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
1 minute ago, Mark Roberts said:

I still think we are a good 2-3 days off. They havent had a lot of time to test the new HF2

But they had with HF1 and HF2 just fixed other things. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
Just now, Timm Rehberg said:

But they had with HF1 and HF2 just fixed other things. :)

True true. I think we will either see it tomorrow or Wednesday

Share this post


Link to post
Shannon Misquitta

whats are the chances v5 update and sharklets get launched together :) damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
San Lin

Welcome to page 60

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

We still have a high chance for today! Never give up guys :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
Just now, Shannon Misquitta said:

whats are the chances v5 update and sharklets get launched together :) damnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

None.

Share this post


Link to post
Shannon Misquitta
1 minute ago, Mark Roberts said:

None.

well those pics on screenshot thread say otherwise they missing wing tips in them

Share this post


Link to post
Leiwei Li
1 minute ago, Timm Rehberg said:

We still have a high chance for today! Never give up guys :) 

Never give up, its midnight here in China and I am still waiting...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

NDA was lifted for wing tip A320-X version. No way someone is showing a Sharklet screen yet :D

If FSL would ever avoid getting another hype train :D 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
4 minutes ago, Shannon Misquitta said:

well those pics on screenshot thread say otherwise they missing wing tips in them

Just cause they have screenshots doesnt mean it was ready. Just a few weeks ago Norman said they hadnt even gotten the Sharklets into V5 yet for testing. I doubt they will be ready before August.

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Mark Roberts said:

Just cause they have screenshots doesnt mean it was ready. Just a few weeks ago Norman said they hadnt even gotten the Sharklets into V5 yet for testing. I doubt they will be ready before August.

Maybe by now they do have them in the sim perhaps. 

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e4744fa4d0b7791c1480e

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
1 minute ago, Koen Meier said:

Maybe by now they do have them in the sim perhaps. 

I dont doubt they have sharks in the sim. I am just not hopeful they will drop anytime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, Mark Roberts said:

I dont doubt they have sharks in the sim. I am just not hopeful they will drop anytime soon.

If they have a week between each version then august isn’t bad

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
3 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

If they have a week between each version then august isn’t bad

For sure. I am hopeful by August we will have some sharks :P

 

I dont want FSLABS before Wednesday as my Monstertech desk mounts will be here. Will make flying a lot easier.

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
4 minutes ago, Mark Roberts said:

I dont doubt they have sharks in the sim. I am just not hopeful they will drop anytime soon.

Imagine they add sharks to the sea with the brand new water feature and we expect sharklets to come.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Rob Bates

- Full set of FCOMs procured and read. CHECK

- Airbus side stick procured. CHECK

-------------

- Plug Airbus into sidestick.....

 

Checklist completed to the line only!

20200629_172342.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
Just now, Rob Bates said:

- Full set of FCOMs prpcured and read. CHECK

- Airbus side stick procured. CHECK

-------------

- Plug Airbus into sidestick.....

 

Checklist completed to the line only!

20200629_172342.jpg

Let us know how that behaves with the FSLABS

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
12 minutes ago, Mark Roberts said:

Let us know how that behaves with the FSLABS

Its moving. :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio
14 minutes ago, Mark Roberts said:

Let us know how that behaves with the FSLABS

Lets keep those reports in this thread for better findability (<— is that even an english word? :D)

 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts

No worries won’t let that take away from the sharklets here. Hopefully installers are being compiled. It’s getting close to late evening in Greece so Lefteris might have a beer and call it a night :p

Share this post


Link to post
David Norfolk
1 minute ago, Mark Roberts said:

No worries won’t let that take away from the sharklets here.

that went out the window a long time ago

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Shannon Misquitta
2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

that went out the window a long time ago

:P:lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
2 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

that went out the window a long time ago

Hahahaha. I figured as much, these topics don’t stay on topic forever, we get bored waiting around 

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

Are we there? ^_^

Share this post


Link to post
Norman Blackburn
10 minutes ago, Timm Rehberg said:

Are we there? ^_^

Noch nicht 

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

Noch nicht 

Welp time to start day drinking and hope for tomorrow.

Share this post


Link to post
Robin Locher
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

Noch nicht 

Na dann hop hop :D

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Noch nicht 

that answer will repeat for every hour of driving with children in the back. 

edit: which is something that drives some parents so mad they stop driving all together.

Edited by Koen Meier
  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Stu Antonio

image.gif.9c650381e7bc2a8e104e7fcc26703725.gif

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
A_ndré_F_olkers
8 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Noch nicht 

Which page here is the release trigger :P

Share this post


Link to post
Mark Roberts

You guys keep it lively around here. Makes the time go faster.

Share this post


Link to post
A_ndré_F_olkers
10 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

that answer will repeat for every hour of driving with children in the back. 

edit: which is something that drives some parents so mad they stop driving all together.

Or grandparents floating around here :rolleyes:

 

2 minutes ago, Mark Roberts said:

You guys keep it lively around here. Makes the time go faster.

Time to let the Fslabs team go testing at 8x speed :D

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, A_ndré_F_olkers said:

Or grandparents floating around here :rolleyes:

Depends on the grandparents.

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg
1 minute ago, A_ndré_F_olkers said:

Time to let the Fslabs team go testing at 8x speed :D

Kian and Andrew only have eyes for the A321! <_<

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
A_ndré_F_olkers
Just now, Koen Meier said:

Depends on the grandparents.

Indeed should have said "some"

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
Just now, Timm Rehberg said:

Kian and Andrew only have eyes for the A321! <_<

like smart students do the next assignment before they teacher asks for them to that assignment. :D

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

Wasn't the best day today anyway... ^_^
Better luck next time :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Marc Stanford

Lefti pls

Share this post


Link to post
Koen Meier
57 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Lefti pls

We can try tomorrow, might work out better.

Edited by Koen Meier
Spelling mistakes
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Timm Rehberg

All hypers gonna be like: 

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e476d7551f74af343fac0

 

NightyNight!

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
David Porrett
1 hour ago, Marc Stanford said:

Lefti pls

Begging is unbecoming.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

×
×
  • Create New...