Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Erik Preusentanz

So far so good! Man landing I'm amazed at the product, tough i also seem unable to turn the EFB on in the plane, even holding with right mouse click for over 3 minutes. Happened to anyone?

• Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Gents- this thread has run its course. If you have specific issues, please post in another thread in appropriate forums. Thank you for entertaining us for so long with this one until the Sha

Posted Images

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

I wrote an Email to support[at] .... is it taken care of faster when I bring it up here? :)

I can only be in one place at a time.  

• Haha 2
Philip Nestorovic

Just checking for tag
and to thank you guys for this awesome aircraft!!!

Hope to splash some liveries on to it soon!

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

Plus in your case Stu it appears you use different email addresses so it will be when I catch up there. 

Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

No problem :) Just wanted to take the correct way...

MIQUEL VICENS

I wrote an email to support. i purchased 5h ago and no confirmation order, no access to liveries :( Any help please?

Norman Blackburn
4 minutes ago, Miguel de gonzalo said:

Guys i need some help with the new SL320 it has the max N1 on cruise  to maintaing the speed , it is so weird 

This is NOT the place.  Open a new thread with your query please.

Josh Coles
16 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

hey guys, couldn't find it in the manuals... but what is that third slider for? doesn't seem to change anything... 

shpkXQX.jpg

It seems to change the zoom on webpages.

• Thanks 1
Brandon Lin
1 minute ago, Philip Nestorovic said:

Just checking for tag
and to thank you guys for this awesome aircraft!!!

Hope to splash some liveries on to it soon!

I waited an hour for that! 

Stu Antonio

Plus in your case Stu it appears you use different email addresses so it will be when I catch up there. 

Yeah, that's my issue I wanted to finally solve. But the auto-account-creation of the SL purchase came in the way :)  ... No hurry...! 

Miguel de gonzalo
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

This is NOT the place.  Open a new thread with your query please.

just did it , thanks norman @Norman Blackburn  please take a look 

Stu Antonio
2 minutes ago, Josh Coles said:

It seems to change the zoom on webpages.

Aahhh… thanks mate!

Norman Blackburn
21 minutes ago, Michael Petersen said:

i get this Andrew hitting support

Error code: 2S100/2

maybe its related to i have a merged account ?

i need the sl verifying

Michael Moe

Done.  No, the forum knows only of one account.  The reason is that the support ticket system is down but you can still use email and the ticket will be processed.

• Like 1
Pascal Bertram

Did two flights and the sl pack is quiet impressive efb is really a gamechanger very responsive and with high resolution and I have Same fps as with wtf in EGLL :) what nice job from you guy :wub::wub:

Norman Blackburn
4 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah, that's my issue I wanted to finally solve. But the auto-account-creation of the SL purchase came in the way :)  ... No hurry...! 

whilst I am still in this thread.  Which email do you want to use for ALL.  The one in this forum or the one used to purchase today?

Stu Antonio

whilst I am still in this thread.  Which email do you want to use for ALL.  The one in this forum or the one used to purchase today?

The purchase-one. Tired to change it in my account, but of course it's "already in use" ... :) THANKS!

Danny Moore
28 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Danny,

Just because I flew them didnt mean the authors have yet uploaded them.  Just like you many of them are also getting their hands on a release version.

Norm

Your original message wasn't clear. Thanks for the update. 

• Like 1
Marc Stanford

I'm glad you guys are enjoying your EFBs, I'm still unable to turn mine on after a few hours.

Philippe Delifer
1 minute ago, Marc Stanford said:

I'm glad you guys are enjoying your EFBs, I'm still unable to turn mine on after a few hours.

Hold down right click on the PWR button of the EFB

Marc Stanford
Just now, Philippe Delifer said:

Hold down right click on the PWR button of the EFB

That's what I've been trying for hours and it's not turning on. Must be a bug or something other people are having this problem too.

Philipp Kreft

Is there any chance for me to get a livery for the sl

Gesendet von meinem SM-G780F mit Tapatalk

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Marc Stanford said:

That's what I've been trying for hours and it's not turning on. Must be a bug or something other people are having this problem too.

Marc,

Uninstall them all.  DELETE your FSLabs install.

Reinstall the 320.  Check its ok.

Reinstall the SL.

Report back.

2 minutes ago, Philipp Kreft said:

Is there any chance for me to get a livery for the sl

Done!

• Like 1
Philipp Kreft
Done!
Thx

Norman Blackburn

Ladies and Gents,

Just a reminder that I am only one part of the team - there are others who chose to be less visible.  

The correct way is to email support at flightsimlabs dot com - this way the load is shared.

Some people have taken today to also asking via PM.  Unless I have asked for a PM it will generally be ignored.  Its not that I wish to do so but - and without putting too fine a point on it - every customer is equal and it would be unfair for me or others to bring you up in the queue.

Thanks for the understanding!

• Like 13
davide montana

Ladies and Gents,

Just a reminder that I am only one part of the team - there are others who chose to be less visible.  

The correct way is to email support at flightsimlabs dot com - this way the load is shared.

Some people have taken today to also asking via PM.  Unless I have asked for a PM it will generally be ignored.  Its not that I wish to do so but - and without putting too fine a point on it - every customer is equal and it would be unfair for me or others to bring you up in the queue.

Thanks for the understanding!

just one quick question if is possible 

i was reading the guide to istall the efb on my android tablet

is written this 

"Use one of the following addresses to display the EFB: • If the browser is located on the same computer as P3D, enter the following address: localhost:23032 • If the browser is located on a remote PC or other device which is on the same network as the computer running P3D, enter the following address: 192.168.1.1:23032 Note: You must replace the IP address in bold print with your P3D computer’s IP address."

where can i find my computer ip addres if the tablet is not connected to the same lan/wifi netkork? 

i try with some but no one is working

thanks

Norman Blackburn
2 minutes ago, davide montana said:

is written this 

"Use one of the following addresses to display the EFB: • If the browser is located on the same computer as P3D, enter the following address: localhost:23032 • If the browser is located on a remote PC or other device which is on the same network as the computer running P3D, enter the following address: 192.168.1.1:23032 Note: You must replace the IP address in bold print with your P3D computer’s IP address."

where can i find my computer ip addres if the tablet is not connected to the same lan/wifi netkork? 

thanks

https://www.google.com/search?q=how+to+find+my+local+ip+address+windows+10&oq=how+to+find+my+local+&aqs=chrome.3.69i57j0i457j0l8.9442j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Deniz Sarper
2 minutes ago, davide montana said:

is written this 

thanks

cmd in the info screen type ipconfig /all and then you will finde your IPv4 adress there in dezimal numbers written

grafik.png.5f985a7affca031cb2952fc121d1f4a1.png

Brian McCumiskey

Very glad they have been released!

• Like 1
Danny Moore
4 minutes ago, Victor Chandra said:

Pretty nice things to add into the EFB....

Prepar3D Screenshot 2021.05.13 - 19.29.01.15.png

Don't show Marc. hahahaha

• Haha 1
David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

How do we enable the Satcom? I'm in the Delta livery

Various Page 2 in the MDCU 

• Thanks 1
Victor Chandra
5 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

Don't show Marc. hahahaha

Nevermind...