Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

David Norfolk

Also, is the A321 Shark bigger than the A320 or isit the samesize? 

• Replies 7.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
9 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Also, is the A321 Shark bigger than the A320 or isit the samesize? 

Same wingspan to the inch so probably exactly the same sharklet size

Danny Moore
20 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

150 pages. Unbelievable.

Only 461 days since this topic was created, WOW, LOL

Maz Elzubir

I was kind of hoping blackbox would end the stream with ‘ok guys just pulling your leg the sharks are out as of now’ :D one can only dream right ! 

• Haha 2
Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Danny Moore said:

Only 461 days since this topic was created, WOW, LOL

And over half a million views... 

Danny Moore
1 minute ago, Maz Elzubir said:

I was kind of hoping blackbox would end the stream with ‘ok guys just pulling your leg the sharks are out as of now’ :D one can only dream right ! 

You were dreaming pretty hard with that one, hahaha

• Haha 2
Ross McDonagh

Still no Sharks as of page 150... Shucks 

Ross McDonagh
1 hour ago, Ryan Spellman said:

Another day with more sharks just to keep the pot hot 

3594B3B9-668B-40D3-A837-065B965C706D.jpeg

Coming off 22R at JFK? 

Daniel Jaffe

Is anybody here looking forward to the EFB more than the sharklets? Sharklets are definitely cool, but the EFB seems like a next level addition. 

• Like 1
Ryan Spellman
1 hour ago, Ross McDonagh said:

Coming off 22R at JFK? 

Close, 13R, headed for WAVEY then off to FLL. 

• Like 1
Steven Silva

watching the transmission of the SL today by BB I have noticed (sorry if someone else already said it or if the FSLABS team already has knowledge of this) at the beginning of 02:54:00 of the A321 SL lights display the Strobers of the SHRAKLETS the double flash does not coincide with those reflected on the ground, thus giving a single flash while in the SL they are both flash. will this be fixed before or after launch? and I hope they blame me for bothering

Danny Moore
23 minutes ago, Steven Silva said:

watching the transmission of the SL today by BB I have noticed (sorry if someone else already said it or if the FSLABS team already has knowledge of this) at the beginning of 02:54:00 of the A321 SL lights display the Strobers of the SHRAKLETS the double flash does not coincide with those reflected on the ground, thus giving a single flash while in the SL they are both flash. will this be fixed before or after launch? and I hope they blame me for bothering

Good catch. That should take about a week or two to fix, 

Should be like in the video

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
Steven Silva
21 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

Good catch. That should take about a week or two to fix, 

Should be like in the video

Good Video

San Lin

Because the bulbs are out of stock and the shipping are also suspended due to the epidemic. I announce that SL will be postponed indefinitely.

• Sad 1
Robert Sutherland
3 hours ago, Victor Chandra said:

Hey guys, quick question regarding 320SL and 321SL, does it will bring a new failures mode?

It was mentioned that it had been enhanced in the stream four weeks ago but not in any great detail. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Daniel Jaffe said:

Is anybody here looking forward to the EFB more than the sharklets? Sharklets are definitely cool, but the EFB seems like a next level addition. 

Definitely. Honestly I would personally have been more excited to see an EIS1 addon than a Sharklet addon. I feel like its something I would notice far more, and I would certainly be willing to pay for it more so than with the Sharklets. That said it makes complete sense why the Sharklet has more commercial viability than EIS1, and I am looking forward to release and enjoying the new features that come along with it! I think the highest praise I can offer FSLabs is the way their products have evolved since release. Looking at screenshots of the FSX A320 I purchased in 2016, the A320 I fly today looks and feels very different.

• Like 1
STEFAN DORDEVIC

Watching BB's stream yesterday I've noticed couple of bugs on the sharks some of them were FMGS others were strobes as Steven Silva already noticed,there was also a bug with rnp approach in Innsbruck,where the plane didn't follow the V-dev correctly,as well as drawing some strange things on the ND.

klaus legrand
55 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

I think the innsbruck thing was because he was too high so it didn't go into approach mode. If that's what you're on about 

Yes BB confirmed that during the approach

Tom van der Elst
9 hours ago, Daniel Jaffe said:

Yes, I am.

I don't care much about the additions to the wing, I'm in the cockpit and I look forward

to the EFB very much.

It's the one thing you could miss on this Airbus.

Maybe we should start an EFB Hype thread :D:D

cheers

Tom.

• Thanks 1