• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Pascal Wagner

And back to Houston. This time  with dynamic night lighting :lol:. And did I say we want the little piece of metal at the tip of the wing. So close to the sharks but still so far away. 

IMG_20210418_204150~2.jpg

Danny Moore
I guess we‘re all just a little burnt out by this topic... 

I agree. Since it’s been nothing but silence for over two weeks I say we stop posting in this topic for 5 days to give it a rest, Monday - Friday or until we hear something new from FSLabs.. I know it can’t be done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Stu Antonio
3 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

nothing but silence for over two weeks

Not quite... Lefteris posted two days ago. 

Still, I'm kinda getting the feeling everybody (incl. me) is back to earth now after the big promo video, realizing it might not be released as quickly as it appeared. And sometimes it's not a bad idea to cool off a bit... :) But this constant up and down over the last year starts to tire me out... 

• Like 2
San Lin
7 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

I agree. Since it’s been nothing but silence for over two weeks I say we stop posting in this topic for 5 days to give it a rest, Monday - Friday or until we hear something new from FSLabs.. I know it can’t be done.

It is not hard to do.Cuz I really don’t know what topic we can discuss.Let it cold.

Danny Moore
Not quite... Lefteris posted two days ago. 

What he posted wasn’t anything new that we haven’t heard for all other updates and releases. So when it comes to Sharklets, nothing new has been announced.

Norman Blackburn
8 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

They out yet? :ph34r:

I have them :P 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 7
David Norfolk
13 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

I have them :P 

Can one simply have them pls

Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er

Passenger on Norman's flight: Do you have some orange juice?

Norman: Yes.

Passenger: Can I have some?

Norman: soon.

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
Stu Antonio
16 minutes ago, Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er said:

Passenger on Norman's flight: Do you have some orange juice?

Norman: Yes.

Norman: soon.

Norman: I have had it. It tastes awesome. Here, I made a video so you can look at the orange juice. And soon, I will give it to some passengers in first class, but you can go ahead and watch them enjoying it, if you want. And after that, you maybe can have some too. :D:D:D

• Haha 4
Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
7 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Norman: I have had it. It tastes awesome. Here, I made a video so you can look at the orange juice. And soon, I will give it to some passengers in first class, but you can go ahead and watch them enjoying it, if you want. And after that, you maybe can have some too. :D:D:D

yeah it's  more like

Norman: Pours drink, take a sip,  look at passenger "Soon"  and moves to the next row.

• Haha 9
Danny Moore
2 hours ago, Stu Antonio said:

We're getting a little cynical... :D

Sort of like saying, "I have some Orange Juice and you can't have none". :D:lol:

San Lin

I found that Lefteris visited the forum a lot less frequently than before, and often logged in only every 10 hours. Maybe the team is working hard to prepare for the final work before the release

Danny Moore
5 hours ago, Sam Barry said:

I got so fed up of waiting that I decided to train to be a pilot to get my hands on a Sharklet faster.

5BBSJTZxa-zxGMydwzclESJhJkY8zan5XPP-y-_sdlKmiOqfvjh759uLLIzorMSSOI1Qg6Lh2W4U2K1zWO89LnWQENhFYpbeYhq3dPSJz5aoNdUGJBdmF7mnBITShTpPUGBmfvCMCc-llouYGl9ri5Qjg-U8S0xdTgtSuscx9ooQjKngvwPEtSJZ0IWHjuUnr-BtCaDKExmp8wU4dIl2mVV_Hqk9pAqK8KsCGymPpAQaS9gVFxgb7Kz4SXKRuD2Xg2AbNwzcl1a_LYGBmwqiNkLinh10655KSFB8aV-8v4Hpyzz6HoMwbyfqk7OFDt2VB80rMPJmL9WKgC2nRD3iM8eqaAJ9-0YPI1fAWeWraKNJAxYpIACg1AxfCU36gkVGZ_LQN2KLRC-cUN7JpFZ-n0h2YpB-DfvRJShrYQufK3hTtZnojkhpgVs1XDVrORsm0m9tEkOcpC0fLnmTGrMljKdiar-8y-J7f-fKhocjbQ7JfSe-mHIHvw_yJziYZniJ58vtKmXGGonovFooFbCsUBnOiQIFKjsGeb2CuBVMZi-CfLs9FCV0U38vnn0izFz3Oxk2wmoOHJEUuw3lrXCkRoZKCj-KIqTm4Ck08sq2o28ZWv-f1xxvlQCh7hiQ-ZR0vZ1oIJUac4hZ4WmrkjZowKoq3h3lPt9vBAfTGevycesycCF6yHEohNfqxBri4Xi8Qgvb-dSxYIZNY4Wy2W3ySe1kyg=w1440-h810-no?authuser=0

Good idea. On the EasyJets pilot training site it says 18-24 months. Beats the Sharklet release.  hahahaha

Screenshot at Apr 19 10-07-38.png

Greg Marshall

That is all fine and well but the cost of pilot training today is astronomical. There is also the hidden costs such as accommodation, food, social activities for the 18-24 months.

I'll keep my pennies and wait for the sharkies :D

Stu Antonio

I'll just have the rose in the test tube, please.

#lufthansafirstclass1988

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
Florian Wolf
19 hours ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

It’s aviation guys - only tomato juice available! 

And coffein is all we need!

3jjsL6z.gif

Btw TopGun is up on Netflix again

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
Marvin Toepfer
4 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

And coffein is all we need!

3jjsL6z.gif

Btw TopGun is up on Netflix again

That was exactly me on my flight yesterday 

• Haha 3
Florian Wolf
23 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

That was exactly me on my flight yesterday 

Ohno:lol: 

Danny Moore
2 hours ago, San Lin said:

Let me brake the silence!

You couldn't do it, no will power. LOL 

You may want to correct the typo unless your referring to the brakes on the Sharklets :P 

• Haha 1
David Norfolk

It's the year 4050, Sharklet Hype continues on at page 9000. There's no in sight for the pointy thing in question. Wonders continue on. We speak out loud asking "Where are they?"...All we get back is an echo saying......"Soon". Nothing new has changed, although I will continue to update on any said progress. 

• Like 2
Tom van der Elst

hmm ... as I would then be 2074 years old, i would probably just comb my beard

and mutter "thou shall not pass" to my cat trying to enter the sim room.

After which I would drink a glass of tomato juice.

Danny Moore

You've all heard of Mythical Creatures. Well there are 3 Mythical aircraft in the P3D world.

At #3 is the Level-D 757. It was only spotted one time at FSC in 2017.  Aircraft and developers whereabouts are still unknown to this day. Chances of spotting one or flying one is next to zero. 

At #2 is the fictional PMDG 737 Max. There have been cleaver references to the max in the forums but there have been no official sightings as of 2021. If you read the forums you wonder if this aircraft even exist. It falls under the same category as the Unicorn. 

And the #1 Mythical aircraft is the FSLabs Sharklets. This aircraft preview video was spotted in early 2021 but it was not ready to fly. Like a Pokemon, the Shaklets has a defensive ability referred to as an NDA which makes it almost invisible to all weary virtual pilots trying to fly one. Rumor has it you will SOON be able to fly one if the planets align just right. 

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
David Norfolk
3 minutes ago, Bartu Özkara said:

Gents, is it happening..? :ph34r:

LJKKf.png

That link is broken 

Tom van der Elst
11 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

I‘m sure he‘s just testing something. 

While drinking tomato juice.

And laughing hysterically,.

His ploy worked.

AGAIN.

:D:D:D

• Haha 1
Marc Stanford
6 hours ago, Bartu Özkara said:

Gents, is it happening..? :ph34r:

fslmqkio.png

Holy macaroni!

Danny Moore

They add the new aircraft tags every new release. If I remember correctly it was still a little while for the A321 release when the tags were spotted under the developers names.

Leiwei Li
Just now, Danny Moore said:

They add the new aircraft tags every new release. If I remember correctly it was still a little while for the A321 release when the tags were spotted under the developers names.

Thanks for the info. I'd thought that we were really close.

Danny Moore
13 hours ago, Leiwei Li said:
Thanks for the info. I'd thought that we were really close.

Unfortunately no one knows. Like they said, once the NDA is lifted then maybe we can get more excited but for now it’s anyone’s guess.

Stu Antonio

The fact that Norman showed two separate „verified“ aircraft tags for the 320SL ans 321SL instead of one „Sharklet expansion“ tag could suggest that they will be two separate purchases/products.