Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Craig Baillie

Given there’s been a promo vid and two lengthy streams were new features were demonstrated and it’s been stealth mode since …. I wonder what other surprises they’ve got up their sleeves.

Also….

welcome to page 135!

• Like 1
  • Replies 8.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

Gents- this thread has run its course. If you have specific issues, please post in another thread in appropriate forums. Thank you for entertaining us for so long with this one until the Sha

Posted Images

Ajit Sidhu

The CAA Building in Gatwick has one Sharklet on Display... we just need to find one more!:D

Alex Pugh
2 hours ago, Craig Baillie said:

Given there’s been a promo vid and two lengthy streams were new features were demonstrated and it’s been stealth mode since …. I wonder what other surprises they’ve got up their sleeves.

Also….

welcome to page 135!

Surprise! Three more months.

• Like 2
Artur Araripe

Positive thoughts!! Might be three more weeks. Or three more days!!!

We waited this much already. Waiting a little bit more won't hurt if it means a smoother release without bugs :) 

• Like 2
Marvin Toepfer
1 hour ago, Steven Silva said:

I dreamed that we were sharks and that sharks flee from us. some explanation :huh:

haha! i dreamed I started working for easyjet :blink:

• Haha 2
Werner Rafteseth
9 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

haha! i dreamed I started working for easyjet :blink:

I dreamt that my work had hired Normans company for a big job, and that caused a delay :lol:

• Sad 1
Ross McDonagh
4 minutes ago, Alex Pugh said:

Surprise! Three more months.

And 15 more pages... I’m saying page 150 for a potential release :D

C406EC82-BE72-41AA-9805-A130D51D8160.jpeg

• Like 2
Danny Moore

The hype is fading again. Maybe they’ll toss out a picture to get the thread moving again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David Norfolk
20 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

The hype is fading again. Maybe they’ll toss out a picture to get the thread moving again.

I'd rather the release than a photo or 2:ph34r:

• Like 1
Stu Antonio
21 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

I'd rather the release than a photo or 2:ph34r:

I agree. I enjoyed the pictures/teaser/previews, but at this point it would just feel a little like getting thrown another bone because it takes a little longer....

Let them finish the thing so we can get really hyped when we wait for the download bar to reach 100% :D 

• Like 1
Alex Pugh

There's really nothing else to see. Between the trailer and BB's stream, we've seen everything that's being included.

• Like 1
callumgoodwin
3 minutes ago, Alex Pugh said:

There's really nothing else to see. Between the trailer and BB's stream, we've seen everything that's being included.

I agree, I get that bugs ect need to be fixed before release but i think we all just want it at this stage and wouldn't care if we had to update it every couple of days for the next few weeks.

- Well, at least I wouldn't

Danny Moore
I'd rather the release than a photo or 2

I was being facetious earlier, LOL. By dropping a photo or two will calm the users while they wait. Toss a barking dog a bone and they will stop barking.

Pascal Wagner

And back in the white shark from Delta. This picture has a little background. I have chosen this seat, because, its the seat what is the closest (geometrically) to the object of desire. So there is no one actually closer to a sharklet than me :P. Have a nice weekend guys. 

IMG_20210415_160234.jpg

• Like 1
Pascal Wagner
1 hour ago, Robin Locher said:

Stream the sharklets :wub: BB

22 likes. Hey Robin think you just made the post with the most likes in this thread. :D

• Haha 1
Stu Antonio
3 minutes ago, Pascal Wagner said:

22 likes. Hey Robin think you just made the post with the most likes in this thread. :D

Not quite :D ....

K2dp9gL.png

but who knows...

• Haha 2
Pascal Wagner
3 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Not quite :D ....

K2dp9gL.png

but who knows...

Does this come from a Fslabs teammember? 

Stu Antonio
Just now, Pascal Wagner said:

Does this come from a Fslabs teammember? 

Yes.
You can see the the most popular posts and other stats in the right hand sidebar....

Pascal Wagner
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

Yes.
You can see the the most popular posts and other stats in the right hand sidebar....

Fslabs members don't count. They can write whatever they want. They have always tons of likes. Not sure why, but they are out of this trophy. Only real customers count

Tom Roek

Wayback to 2019 when I flew the Sharklets for the last time from Amsterdam towards Zurich. I can't wait any longer (lol) to fly the Sharklets in my own sim :) Unfortunately there are currently no Airbus flights out of my local airport (GRQ) so no chance to spot them any time soon. :(

ayj78kg.png

Pascal Wagner

Flying almost every week. Just landed at KATL. Time to leave the Sharklet:(. But will see it again on Sunday (back to KIAH) :D

Stu Antonio

Yeah! Hype! Can't wait!

3133702803_ec60b1484d_b.jpg

(just messing with you guys! :lol:B):P)

• Like 2
  • Haha 5
  • Sad 3
Patrick Muehlmann
29 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah! Hype! Can't wait!

3133702803_ec60b1484d_b.jpg

(just messing with you guys! :lol:B):P)

SORRY ???

Boeing ??? @Stu Antonio u are OUT !!!!!!!! LOL

• Haha 2
Danny Moore
tomorrow is promo video 2 weeks anniversary.

Shorter release period, cough, cough, LOL

Stu Antonio
10 minutes ago, Patrick Muehlmann said:

MAYBE TODAY !!?? :wub:

OYPkBM.jpgOYPraU.jpg

they said they will allow streamers to show the sharklets first, so.... guess we're waiting for that. 

• Sad 1
Klaus Schmitzer
2 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

they said they will allow streamers to show the sharklets first, so.... guess we're waiting for that. 

Do we need now a hype thread for waiting for the streams? :huh: 

Patrick Muehlmann
4 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Well, then it will be something in mid-May.
no idea what the "very NEAR" then always mean.:ph34r:

Robert Sutherland
18 minutes ago, Patrick Muehlmann said:

no idea what the "very NEAR" then always mean.:ph34r:

Who said it was very near? 

• Haha 1
Manuel Schlachter
20 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

Shorter release period, cough, cough, LOL

It's all relative ;)

• Like 1
Steven Silva

today the official announcement of the SL is commemorated, fire from that moment that began this long wait for the SL

• Sad 2
San Lin

It has been one year.We have experienced A320, A321 and A319 adapting to V5 one after another, but SL still enroute.

callumgoodwin

I personally just wish we would receive some sort of time frame around when it will be released and how much it will cost ect.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Lefteris Kalamaras locked this topic