• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Leiwei Li
2 minutes ago, Chris Kreuzbichler said:

I have to admit: I did it hahaha

Mbh98rN.png

Ich plane auch das Gleiche zu machen, aber nur nachdem die Birds zuerst aus dem Nest sind.:D

Chris Kreuzbichler
2 minutes ago, Leiwei Li said:

Ich plane auch das Gleiche zu machen, aber nur nachdem die Birds zuerst aus dem Nest sind.:D

I guess we'd be 'Got it for the FSLabs engraving' buddies then :D

Also, according to Apple it will be delivered by May 6th so I'd have lost of time to drool over the busses until I can use the iPad haha

Florian Wolf

Really looking forward to use the EFB,recently bought an IPad Air:D

I feel like this is the first EFB that you can really use, never used the EFB of PMDG and stuff

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Koen Meier

it would be even more epic if it could interface with the actual app of navigraph.

David Norfolk

You know that these tablet companies are scratching their heads wondering why they have a huge influx of orders of tablets.

• Haha 2
Leiwei Li
20 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

You know that these tablet companies are scratching their heads wondering why they have a huge influx of orders of tablets.

They know this somehow related to Fslabs with so many of which engraved on the back.

Florian Wolf
2 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

it would be even more epic if it could interface with the actual app of navigraph.

Please don't not everyone has Navigraph... who needs that... 

David Norfolk
Just now, Florian Wolf said:

Everyone ;) 

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Florian Wolf said:

make it work with *cough* the aerosoft charts app too.

• Haha 1
Josh Coles
16 hours ago, Asher Yearwood said:

Question... the EFB, i can see you can use websites like navigraph and simbrief. My question is if we make a flight through the simbrief on the aircraft efb will the flight plan be downloaded through the simbrief downloader for things like Vatsim and active sky etc?? Or would we still be required todo it through the PC browser like we do now?

I myself will use https://esy.no/efb/ and open it as a link/tab within the EFB.

I use it for all of my flights on a tablet at the moment, rather than downloading the PDF every time.

Bob Zolto

I thought you could get the charts Navigraph/Aerosoft on the EFB.  PMDG's EFB can get the Navigraph charts if you have a subscription.

• Like 1
Ju_li_en Ke_ml_er
5 minutes ago, Bob Zolto said:

I thought you could get the charts Navigraph/Aerosoft on the EFB.  PMDG's EFB can get the Navigraph charts if you have a subscription.

From what  I saw from BB stream  you can do that.   open a new tab in the efb and use the webpage from navigraph. Same interface as the app.

Sveinung Kaurstad

From the preview we got from Blackbox and AirbusFTW, you can use both Navigraph and Aerosoft charts on the EFB.

Bob Zolto

That's what I thought.  I think I misunderstood some of the earlier posters this morning.

Koen Meier

i much rather use the actual app on my ipad then to load up a webpage of navigraph within a webpage. if it could access the app on my ipad that would be wonderfull.

Bob Zolto

I have both Navigraph and NDP apps on my Samsung tablet.

Danny Moore
Do I remember this correctly that between the 321 promo vid and the 321 release 10 days passed? So with a „shorter promo campaign“ for the sharklets this leaves us at.... 4 days left max! 

Are you still feeling confident with your prediction?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hendrik Herryjanto
10 hours ago, MzMzNasiPadang said:

Here comes another Sharkk

Hi, Just FYI, you need to change your forum name to your real name as per forum rules.

Victor Chandra
7 hours ago, Leiwei Li said:

The pic is live? You are flying out of Qingdao again? 

Nah man, it's way back to November 2019. Since I stuck here at home and can't going back to PEK

Victor Chandra
3 minutes ago, Hendrik Herryjanto said:

Hi, Just FYI, you need to change your forum name to your real name as per forum rules.

AH YES! Sorry about that! I forgot to change it! Thank you for reminding, and now back to Sharklet hype!

San Lin

Shorter promo campaign may means the shorter timespan from the first screenshot to free the bird.In A321 and A319 it takes months.So,for Sharklet who has the shorter promo campaign,how long it will take?Lets guess :ph34r:

Ross McDonagh
13 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

That app is gonna get better once they integrate simbrief to it! 

Ross McDonagh
11 hours ago, Koen Meier said:

*cough* the *$&***&@ charts app too.

Don’t use swear words in here please :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Koen Meier
4 minutes ago, Ross McDonagh said:

That app is gonna get better once they integrate simbrief to it! 

It can pick up the route already. Just the route generation aspect can be improved.

Ross McDonagh
1 hour ago, Koen Meier said:

It can pick up the route already. Just the route generation aspect can be improved.

Think of navigraph charts with weather and wind overlays, better direct to functions etc etc... All for use on your FSLabs EFB no less 

Marc Stanford

I'm wanting the EFB more for the GoGo flight internet, don't hate on me because I wanna watch Rick & Morty during long range flights!

The Boeing 757 will always have a special place in my heart but the A321 Sharklets has replaced it, the FSL ain't a rocket but it sure is the Mercedes of narrow body aircraft. 

• Haha 2
Stu Antonio
3 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

because I wanna watch Rick & Morty during long range flights!

You now you can do that on a real tablet or TV or PC or notebook or phone already, right? 

• Haha 1
Robert Sutherland
22 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

I'm wanting the EFB more for the GoGo flight internet, don't hate on me because I wanna watch Rick & Morty during long range flights!

I honestly don't understand why you would spend so much of your hard-earned money on the excellent FSLabs products, with the brilliance of being able to replicate real flight ops in a way you can't with a lot of other addons, only to then use the EFB to watch TV shows on a small, on-board screen. As @Stu Antoniosays above, you can already do this with a real tablet -- so why not do that? 

It's your money obviously but it just seems a bit strange! 

• Like 1
Marc Stanford
25 minutes ago, Robert Sutherland said:

I honestly don't understand why you would spend so much of your hard-earned money on the excellent FSLabs products, with the brilliance of being able to replicate real flight ops in a way you can't with a lot of other addons, only to then use the EFB to watch TV shows on a small, on-board screen. As @Stu Antoniosays above, you can already do this with a real tablet -- so why not do that? 

It's your money obviously but it just seems a bit strange! 

Because why not lol :)

If the A3XX is the A330 then I'll redact my comments on using the internet EFB. Only difference is it will now be on the A330 because that has crew rest and I can watch my shows with my laptop while in the rest bunk!

Robert Sutherland
6 minutes ago, Leiwei Li said:

Can we expect it to be this weekend?

There is no way of knowing until it's released, so to ask is a bit pointless. 

• Thanks 1
Danny Moore
3 hours ago, Marc Stanford said:

The Boeing 757 will always have a special place in my heart but the A321 Sharklets has replaced it, the FSL ain't a rocket but it sure is the Mercedes of narrow body aircraft. 

Marc. In you earlier post you said "Now if only the EFB could connect to the internet browser, watch some YouTube while flying" referring to the EFB in the flight deck and now your referring to a real EFB for use on real flights or is this still the FSLabs?  And your comment about "A330 because that has crew rest and I can watch my shows with my laptop while in the rest bunk" had me do a double read. To be honest your confusing.

Koen Meier
9 minutes ago, juanchopancho said:

Is it out yet?:D Ok any day now, maybe.

While it definitely can be any day now I wouldn’t bet on it. Come back in a few weeks and see what has progressed so far.

San Lin
15 minutes ago, juanchopancho said:

Is it out yet?:D Ok any day now, maybe.

I think we should go back to here in May.

• Like 1
Danny Moore

If nothing happens by May 1st then we can throw away the early 2021 and shorter release period. Last Saturday’s events got the community excited only to follow by silence again.

• Like 1
David Norfolk
27 minutes ago, San Lin said:

I would be very surprised if it was that long. 

San Lin
18 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

If nothing happens by May 1st then we can throw away the early 2021 and shorter release period. Last Saturday’s events got the community excited only to follow by silence again.

The hype come to silence again,like it wont release in days or weeks.I think shorter promo period means from the premiere of promo video to free the bird is less then 10days.But I cant see any phenomenon that it will release in 4days.So just go back to there in May is a good choice.

Anyway,FSLabs's Sharklet deserve to wait.

Klaus Schmitzer
38 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

While it definitely can be any day now I wouldn’t bet on it. Come back in a few weeks and see what has progressed so far.

The only thing that has progressed in a few weeks is this thread...

Are we on page 150 in may? :P

• Haha 3
Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Klaus Schmitzer said:

The only thing that has progressed in a few weeks is this thread...

Are we on page 150 in may? :P

If things get leaked or shown off perhaps.

Alexander Luzajic
1 minute ago, Alexander Luzajic said:

Ok People......I can confirm....they will be releasing it 100%...Guaranteed!

Just not now...:P

Danny Moore

I think the Sharklets will release in November to celebrate the first Sharklet test flight on 30 November 2011. So we have time to reach 150 pages, LOL J/King. I still think it's around May.

Errais abdeljalil

The 16th apr mark 1year since the first ever SL previews

• Like 1