Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Adrian West said:

Am I right in thinking that the Twitch stream will be Blackbox and AirbusFTW together? 

Yes

• Like 3
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Bob Zolto

AirbusFTW, Blackbox with Lefteris and Andy Wilson, supposedly.

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Peter Pukhnoy said:

At 2:09, the DCDUs display a message from "LABS": "climb and maintain FL340" (which stands for today's date). On the MCDU display, we see the final flight level of 360. Release date 03.06.2021 confirmed B)

they used their own testing code. lol

Aidan Rogers

That EFB is absolutely bloody amazing, outstanding work.

Only thing I want to know is will there be an option to shorten the runway length?

Erik Midbrod

Think i will take a long haul or something to learn all the new stuff in EFB, maybe from OSLO to istanbul :D

Rafal Haczek
6 minutes ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

Blackbox is streaming now

Could you please get Blackbox's link here?
I'm trying to watch the other stream but I am probably too old to enjoy it.

A_ndré_F_olkers
4 minutes ago, Rafal Haczek said:

Could you please get Blackbox's link here?
I'm trying to watch the other stream but I am probably too old to enjoy it.

Bob Zolto

BLackbox stream shows Sharklet (beta). 

Marc Stanford

Holy **** bois we're so close, the Sharklets is banging on the doors ready for purchase!

Greg Marshall

Watching the Blackbox live stream. I am genuinely blown away. It’s the little things that genuinely make this. The EFB battery actually charges when plugged in.

• Like 5
Danny Moore

Watching the stream now. BB711 said it's still beta so I think we still have a wait before release. 

San Lin

BB said sharklet is still in Beta.It means that we need to wait few weeks more?

Marc Stanford

Now if only the EFB could connect to the internet browser, watch some YouTube while flying. Although I'm OK with waiting a bit more for this beauty. I guess the saying good things come to people who wait plays well here!

Stu Antonio
Just now, Danny Moore said:

Watching the stream now. BB711 said it's still beta so I think we still have a wait before release. 

Yeah. He even said „it‘s not finished yet“... I really hope it‘s not still months to go....

• Like 4
Marc Stanford
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

Yeah. He even said „it‘s not finished yet“... I really hope it‘s not still months to go....

Well considering we got a promo video I assume it must be close.

Greg Marshall
Just now, Marc Stanford said:

Now if only the EFB could connect to the internet browser, watch some YouTube while flying. Although I'm OK with waiting a bit more for this beauty. I guess the saying good things come to people who wait plays well here!

Blackbox has said in his live stream you can :D

Brian McCumiskey
1 minute ago, Marc Stanford said:

It literally can. Watch BlackBox's stream

Marc Stanford
Just now, Brian McCumiskey said:

It literally can. Watch BlackBox's stream

So you guys are saying I can watch Jerry Springer while I fly the Sharklets?

Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

It is close but not months away. There will be a short period between trailer and release I believe still

Marc Tanner

Will it cost anything to get the Fslabs tablet on the iPad or tablet? And how much will the Sharklets etc. cost do you already know?

Danny Moore
2 minutes ago, Marc Stanford said:

Well considering we got a promo video I assume it must be close.

Wasn't it a month and a half when FSLabs showed the A320x for V4 and the actual release date. The video aired on Aug 31, 2017 and released on Oct 17, 2017. So by them showing the SL doesn't mean it's close. 

Camille MOUCHEL
8 minutes ago, Greg Marshall said:

Watching the Blackbox live stream. I am genuinely blown away. It’s the little things that genuinely make this. The EFB battery actually charges when plugged in.

We are talking about FSLABS, that does'nt surprise me anymore :), what would suprise me if that you could unplug the USB port and see the EFB discharge haha

Koen Meier
1 minute ago, Danny Moore said:

Wasn't it a month and a half when FSLabs showed the A320x for V4 and the actual release date. The video aired on Aug 31, 2017 and released on Oct 17, 2017. So by them showing the SL doesn't mean it's close. 

A321 was a week between release and trailer.

2 minutes ago, Marc Tanner said:

Will it cost anything to get the Fslabs tablet on the iPad or tablet? And how much will the Sharklets etc. cost do you already know?

we don’t know.

• Like 2
Jordan Collins

So if we buy the SL package for the 320/321 does that mean the 319 and non SL 320/321's will have the EFB? 

Camille MOUCHEL
1 minute ago, Jordan Collins said:

So if we buy the SL package for the 320/321 does that mean the 319 and non SL 320/321's will have the EFB? 

the A320/321/319 will get the SL features a couple months after the SL release

Dan Parkin
3 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

the A320/321/319 will get the SL features a couple months after the SL release

Incorrect, nothing has been said about that.

stephen speak

what can i say..stunning..this will make a good addition to anybody's stable..don't think the wife will see much of me when this is released:rolleyes:..its all the small stuff that shows attention to detail..fsl are definately the world leader in this kind of aircraft..can't be long to wait now..:wub:

Camille MOUCHEL
2 minutes ago, Dan Parkin said:

thats what fslabs have done so far if I recall correctly, for example the CPDLC was brought first with the A321 then i was updated to the A319/320

Stu Antonio

Am I the only one feeling a little sad and sorry for the good old WTFs? :) They served us well.... but it seems their time has come.

• Like 1
Camille MOUCHEL
1 minute ago, Stu Antonio said:

Am I the only one feeling a little sad and sorry for the good old WTFs? :) They served us well.... but it seems their time has come.

agreed, wont be flying the WTF when SL gets out, maybe the A319 with the SL features

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
25 minutes ago, Danny Moore said:

I wonder if the messages will send to both PushOver and the EFB?

They can do.

Dan Parkin
1 minute ago, Stu Antonio said:

We've obviously been doing a lot of WTF testing in the run up to the 151 release. It always feels like something is missing :(

• Like 1
Florian Wolf
1 minute ago, Norman Blackburn said:

They can do.

They can do.

The statement saying that there will be a shorter time till release than with past releases is still up? :D

Stu Antonio
Just now, Dan Parkin said:

We've obviously been doing a lot of WTF testing in the run up to the 151 release. It always feels like something is missing :(

I can see that. And I also believe once I‘ve used all the new features there is very little chance I‘ll be going back to the WTFs...

• Like 1
Ivan Majetic
6 minutes ago, Dan Parkin said:

Thanks for correcting false info!

Stu Antonio
5 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

agreed, wont be flying the WTF when SL gets out, maybe the A319 with the SL features

I‘m actually a big fan of the 319... I really hope the new features will make their way to it some day.

• Like 2
Koen Meier

It is an easy to make assumption based on historical knowledge that features get added to the other aircraft.