Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Koen Meier
32 minutes ago, Aaron Brand said:

I may or may not be correct here, but I don't believe that EZY are getting anymore A319s in the future.  I could be wrong, it wont be the first time.

A320ceo and neo plus the a321 neo. mainly all to lower unit costs.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Robert Sutherland
1 hour ago, Aaron Brand said:

I may or may not be correct here, but I don't believe that EZY are getting anymore A319s in the future.  I could be wrong, it wont be the first time.

You're right, they don't have any NEO variants of the A319 and haven't ordered any. There are only 71 A319NEOs on order. 

As for the A319SL, only American Airlines and China Eastern are major operators of the variant, with a few other airlines such as Avianca and Druk Air using them too. You're not really missing out on much if you don't have it.  

David Norfolk
2 hours ago, Aaron Brand said:

Not true I'm afraid, EZYs 319s are super old at this point. They're actually slowly phasing them out and replacing them with 320Ns

Koen Meier
42 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Not true I'm afraid, EZYs 319s are super old at this point. They're actually slowly phasing them out and replacing them with 320Ns

Indeed just look at planespotters for example. You can see that some went to another airline.

Aaron Brand
1 hour ago, David Norfolk said:

So where was I wrong?

• Like 1
David Norfolk
21 minutes ago, Aaron Brand said:

So where was I wrong?

ahh my bad, i misread what you said :ph34r:

• Like 1
Camille MOUCHEL

The waiting is killing me.....

Willing to donate 100e if it releases before this sunday night

• Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Philippe DE MEL
1 hour ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

Agree with you!!!

• Like 1
Koen Meier

i once said i would pay more than the final release price. it can always backfire on you. :D:P

Camille MOUCHEL
Just now, Koen Meier said:

i once said i would pay more than the final release price. it can always backfire on you. :D:P

what do you mean ?

Daniel Reber
19 hours ago, Maxime Guy said:

Irrelevant in my opinion

Well, it was announced we should expect a much shorter transition time b/w final previews/NDA lift and the release of the Sharklets than we were used to with the A319 and A321, so I think this information would definitely be more relevant than irrelevant, at least for people who do not just call out that they can´t wait to fly the SL!

• Like 2
Daniel Reber
7 hours ago, ay.m3r1ck |3ern4rd said:

I didn't realise how rare were the 319CEO with sharklets. It seems like most of them are actually NEOs... And even then, the 319 is loosing orders and it seems like airlines now rather go for A220 when they only need 120-130 pax capacity (except EZY:P

Well, EasyJet will be phasing out their A319 aircraft over the next few years and replace them with A320neo. The fleet capacity will increase with the A321neo, the costs for operating an A320neo are eventually lower than for operating an A319ceo. 

Florian Wolf

Come on please, really want to recreate those in the sim:D

UmFAclC.jpg

ZXLVGd1.jpg

• Like 7
Norman Blackburn
1 minute ago, Patrick Hildebrand said:

... Another day with(out) you and me in paradise...:ph34r:

Meanwhile I'm flying the Sharks listening to "No son of mine"  :D

• Haha 8
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
Florian Wolf

Gave me quite a laugh hahahaha

• Haha 1
David Norfolk

Bit of a random one but does anyone know what year & what reg easyjet got their first SL aircraft?

• Like 1
Stu Antonio
1 hour ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Meanwhile I'm flying the Sharks listening to "No son of mine"  :D

I guess that means you're in the air tonight.... B)

• Like 1
Belhomme Diego
11 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Bit of a random one but does anyone know what year & what reg easyjet got their first SL aircraft?

Hey David, i'm not sure but i think G-EZWH is the first one, delivred in April 2013. From April 2013 and April 2014 he was equiped with WTF before he get the sharklet. (sorry if my english is bad i'm french :))

Diego,

David Norfolk
Just now, Belhomme Diego said:

Hey David, i'm not sure but i think G-EZWH is the first one, delivred in April 2013. From April 2013 and April 2014 he was equiped with WTF before he get the sharklet. (sorry if my english is bad i'm french :))

Diego,

Smashing, thankyou!

• Thanks 1
Camille MOUCHEL
1 hour ago, Florian Wolf said:

Come on please, really want to recreate those in the sim:D

UmFAclC.jpg

ZXLVGd1.jpg

waiting for your DLH livery :)

• Thanks 1
Florian Wolf

waiting for your DLH livery :)

Liveries are ready, I'm ready for it, but I guess @Norman Blackburn won't be sending me the kit:D:D:D

• Like 1
Rudy Vitellius

This endless waiting... Without any communication, without any (coming soon?) promotional SL video almost drives me crazy... We want to pay an unknown release date product! :o

Camille MOUCHEL
10 minutes ago, Rudy Vitellius said:

This endless waiting... Without any communication, without any (coming soon?) promotional SL video almost drives me crazy... We want to pay an unknown release date product! :o

yeah, maybe they want to release late on purpose in order to make us crave and instant buy on release.

• Haha 1
Peter Hastings
21 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

yeah, maybe they want to release late on purpose in order to make us crave and instant buy on release.

That craving started 110 pages ago. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
Rafal Haczek
1 hour ago, Tyler Colvin said:

for all you March people it's not looking so good

True. I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend, so at least I know what gift I will not buy for myself. B)

• Sad 2
Florian Hofmann
4 hours ago, Belhomme Diego said:

Diego,

I flew on G-EZWH in 2013 or 2014 but without Sharklets, the plane was fitted with Sharklets afterwards

Tyler Colvin
3 hours ago, Rafal Haczek said:

True. I'm celebrating my birthday this weekend, so at least I know what gift I will not buy for myself. B)

I felt that, mine was Monday. Happy early birthday tho, unfortunately no bday sharklets.:huh:

• Like 1
Marc Stanford

Four letters about this situation

MCDU

Stu Antonio
23 minutes ago, Maxime Guy said:

This forum is looking more and more like a mental health group than a hype thread :lol:

532qt7.jpg

• Haha 3
Marvin Toepfer
12 hours ago, Rudy Vitellius said:

This endless waiting... Without any communication,...

uhhhm...there was communication...

• Like 2
Florian Wolf

Petitiion to rename March to the Month of WTF update and Promo video.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
Mihai Armas

Today marks 200 years of Greek independence. Maybe today is the day when Lefteris will relese at least promo video )))

Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Mihai Armas said:

Today marks 200 years of Greek independence. Maybe today is the day when Lefteris will relese at least promo video )))

If that is true, he is probably celebrating and enjoying this holiday rather than releasing anything....  

• Like 1
Koen Meier
2 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

If that is true, he is probably celebrating and enjoying this holiday rather than releasing anything....  

Aegean flew an airbus to write 200 in the sky. but it should not be a reason to release anything.

• Haha 1
Khoa Nguyen

Few days more to pass to Q2 guys, surprise might come from now to next week!

• Thanks 1
Danny Moore

I don’t know why I come here everyday to look. I’m sure the word will spread pretty quickly once it releases.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1