Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Camille MOUCHEL

can't wait, just wasted 77e on the 200ER and put it back in the hangar, im sure fslabs won't disapoint me

• Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Norman Blackburn
2 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

im sure fslabs won't disapoint me

We sure hope not!

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
Troy Kretzul

I appreciate all the work that has gone into the P3D platform, and while understanding the current limitations of the new MSFS platform in terms of the SDK, I hope focus eventually shifts toward it.

As a real-world Airbus driver and long-time study/reference-level simmer, the new platform's immersion in terms of visuals has made realize how integral "feeling there" is to a sim.

That said, that screenshot looks like it's from MSFS :lol:

• Like 1
Camille MOUCHEL
Just now, Norman Blackburn said:

We sure hope not!

the chances are near Zero ;)

Camille MOUCHEL
6 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi guys,

I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just finished working on our Promo film that we will premiere before release. We can't wait to show you more of what we've been working on. 

Thanks again for your continued support and your patience - the wait is almost over. We are still planning to update our wing-tip fence fleet in the interim. Testing is now complete and we're finalising the installers. 

Lets keep this hype-train going. We love reading your comments :)

FSL-A320SL.jpg

possible to have a HiRes of this pitcture more my desktop computer ?

need a Hires of this picture please :)

image.thumb.png.7b6c9a05cee3d5d127bf61a7550f41ef.png

• Like 3
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
Eric Fisher

FsElite article is misleading. They write it up seeming to say the testing on the SL is finalized when in fact it's the update before the SL update. 

Norman Blackburn
Just now, Eliottcremers said:

It's a free update for the Sharklet Hype ?

The Wing Tip Fence update will be free.  The SL option will have a cost.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Camille MOUCHEL

What's next ? LEAP1-A option :P ?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
Eliottcremers
2 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Thanks ! How much approximately ?

Norman Blackburn
3 minutes ago, Eliottcremers said:

Thanks ! How much approximately ?

Pricing information will be available at release.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Eliottcremers
2 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Thanks I can't wait ! ::D

Florian Mooijaart
25 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

We sure hope not!

As if you guys have ever disappointed me in the past (not!)

Stu Antonio

It’s really saying something when FSElite announces the soon coming of a promo video that might announce the soon coming of the product :D

#hype

• Haha 3
Sam Turner
7 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi guys,

I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just finished working on our Promo film that we will premiere before release. We can't wait to show you more of what we've been working on. 

Thanks again for your continued support and your patience - the wait is almost over. We are still planning to update our wing-tip fence fleet in the interim. Testing is now complete and we're finalising the installers. 

FSL-A320SL.jpg

Lets go 

Cant wait for these 

Koen Meier
38 minutes ago, Camille MOUCHEL said:

What's next ? LEAP1-A option :P ?

some purepower.

Errais abdeljalil
57 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

The Wing Tip Fence update will be free.

Does that include the EFB?

Marvin Toepfer
30 minutes ago, Errais abdeljalil said:

Does that include the EFB?

of course not. the EFB is part of the SL expansion.

• Like 2
Rene Schlischka

All that's missing now is an update from Lockheed Marten, and then the fun starts all over again.

I prefer to wait and be happy only when it is published.  

Sharklet hype has started when ? That's how long people hardly remember back.

• Like 1
David Norfolk

i'd imagine the EFB will come at a later stage like CPDLC did with the A321  

• Like 1
Marvin Toepfer
4 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

u mean free of charge? 

Khoa Nguyen
9 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

I personally think/hope the EFB will be included in SL release

FSL-8.jpg.80b7fd63a311c30707a89be3acf43e3f.jpg

• Like 6
David Norfolk
2 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

u mean free of charge? 

I mean the EFB getting added in the WF. It'll probably come at a later date like previous features have done but i dunno. 

1 minute ago, Khoa Nguyen said:

I personally think/hope the EFB will be included in SL release

The EFB is coming to the SLs on release...

Mark Daniel
2 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

So Is the TIp Fence update be released before SL or first release is going to be the SL? I am a bit confused.

Stu Antonio
Just now, Mark Daniel said:

So Is the TIp Fence update be released before SL or first release is going to be the SL? I am a bit confused.

First tip fence update. Then SL. 

Koen Meier
7 minutes ago, Mark Daniel said:

you need an update to the a320 first before you would be able to run the sharklets. we always gotten an update to the a320 before an expension release.

Adam Lydiate
12 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi guys,

FSL-A320SL.jpg

Wow. That looks absolutely stunning! Cannot wait for the release!

CHENLIAO
22 hours ago, Andrew Wilson said:

Hi guys,

FSL-A320SL.jpg

l know FSL never disappoint us with its' high quality, details and so on. I'm really impress on FSL that l can feel totally different betweenIAE and CFM. That's why l want to diss someone, whose engine types only give me feeling that their texture different.

Actually. I don't want to diss anyone. However, someone is really disappoint us at this time ( maybe this is my own opinion.But there are many people hold the same opinion at my side.) -With their high price, low quality,a tons of bug. 

Thank you all of your guys hard work that offer us the long waiting bird. Looking forawrd to seeing more and more high quality produts from FSL in the future.

Have a nice day. Cheers for Fsl.

Can't waiting for this bird's coming.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
Timm Rehberg
17 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Everybody in here be like:
takemymoney.jpg

• Like 1
Stu Antonio
1 minute ago, Malcolm Rouse said:

We'll know when its close when Blackbox711 is allowed to stream it . 

Well, given the „shorter promotional period“ as Norman put it, it could also for once be released before the streamers get it.... And I also hope not every new product hast to go through Twitch.com before we can purchase it... 

• Like 2
Marvin Toepfer
18 minutes ago, Stu Antonio said:

Well, given the „shorter promotional period“ as Norman put it, it could also for once be released before the streamers get it.... And I also hope not every new product hast to go through Twitch.com before we can purchase it... 

But BB is not just a streamer, he is also beta testing the SL. 

Pascal Ad
12 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

And we are glad to have him. Ein Herz für Blackbox. <3

• Like 9
Stu Antonio
13 minutes ago, Marvin Toepfer said:

Which is good. I‘m not criticizing BB, I love his content & his work. I‘m just saying it maybe could be PromoVideo->Release this time :D

• Like 1
Marvin Toepfer
Just now, Stu Antonio said:

Which is good. I‘m not criticizing BB, I love his content & his work. I‘m just saying it maybe could be PromoVideo->Release this time :D

yea, I understood u correctly :D just wanted to point out that BB is not a streamer "who gets it before release" as he already having it

Bryan Remy

Stop being so negative, Andrew already stated that the promo video is already done and they are finalizing the installers, the least we can do is have hope it will be released soon. 

• Sad 1
Koen Meier
3 minutes ago, Bryan Remy said:

Stop being so negative, Andrew already stated that the promo video is already done and they are finalizing the installers, the least we can do is have hope it will be released soon. 

off the WTF update and the video is just being edited

Asher Yearwood

Question in regards to repaints, would there be a whole other paintkit for the SL versions?

Nicolas Nycz
Just now, Asher Yearwood said:

Question in regards to repaints, would there be a whole other paintkit for the SL versions?

Nope, I don't think so, it's basically just the wing textures that change.. (but who knows! ;) )