Sharklet Hype

David Norfolk

Norman Blackburn

A couple of reminders please.

If you have a problem with another developer's product - be it support or concerns please take it to their support channel.  

This thread is about all things sharklets.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• David Norfolk

• Koen Meier

• Timm Rehberg

• Marc Stanford

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi guys, I did say we are planning a shorter promotional period with these titles. So please don't be disheartened by the lack of any updates. We are extremely busy behind the scenes. I've just f

Hello guys, I appreciate all of the hype going on already and I am super excited to see all the anticipation reaching amazing levels! In fact, I wanted to share that, while we don't expect t

One step closer now: The product family is now updated to v151.

Posted Images

Matth1a5 Knu€tt€l
13 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

A couple of reminders please.

If you have a problem with another developer's product - be it support or concerns please take it to their support channel.  

This thread is about all things sharklets.

You are completely right.

It was not my intention to write about another developer's product, I just wanted to know if there is anything new here... Sorry for that!

Back to the topic and back to the Sharklets:

img_00197uj2p.jpg

• Like 4
Florian Wolf

Hope so too. I mean March will be the month of the summer schedule and Lufthansa hopefully getting out a few A32As in real life, so it’d be nice to have them in the sim flying too;)

Although I recently saw D-AIZW flying MUC-PMI-MUC

• Like 1
Florian Wolf

Don't get too optimistic:ph34r: 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
Eric Fisher
On 2/25/2021 at 11:41 AM, Philippe Delifer said:

I feel like the SLs are going to be released on the 20th of March (03/20) lol

That is very likely. Why? Because I leave for a week of sun, water and drinks in the Florida Keys.

Philippe Delifer
5 minutes ago, Eric Fisher said:

That is very likely. Why? Because I leave for a week of sun, water and drinks in the Florida Keys.

Hahahahahaha, enjoy your time mate! Let's actually hope for an earlier release date though..

• Like 1
Daniel Reber
3 hours ago, Florian Wolf said:

Although I recently saw D-AIZW flying MUC-PMI-MUC

@FSL: The LH A320SL is back, now we need the virtual one;)

Florian Wolf

Couldn't agree any more

Stu Antonio

Me on my first FSL sharklet flight:

upttCKF.jpg

btw, that's an actual LH captain smoking a cigar on an A340 en-route LAX.... the 90s were just awesome :D 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
Steven Silva

I would like to see the dampers that the CS 757 have when you brake in all PMDGs and of course in FSLABS the question is, is it difficult to be modeled in P3D?

in this video below shows what I mean. minute 1:09

Timm Rehberg
10 hours ago, Steven Silva said:

I would like to see the dampers that the CS 757 have when you brake in all PMDGs and of course in FSLABS the question is, is it difficult to be modeled in P3D?

in this video below shows what I mean. minute 1:09

You may set the parking brake just in the moment GSX start telling you to set it. Its already in - it just depends on your braking :D 

• Like 1
Steven Silva
2 hours ago, Timm Rehberg said:

You may set the parking brake just in the moment GSX start telling you to set it. Its already in - it just depends on your braking :D 

but if you look at the video the jump lasts 3 seconds the same as those CS 757 products.

Rafal Haczek
11 minutes ago, Patrick Muehlmann said:

I NEEEEED U

Makes me think how insane we all here are.
Just look at us from a non-simmmer's perspective (a neighbour, a friend's wife, etc.).

Non-simmer A: He's in his 40's and keeps getting excited with his joystick about pretending to fly a plane in a game (with low FPS).
Non-simmer B: Well, I've been told he currently keeps checking the 100-page-long forum thread getting excited with his fake plane's wing-end likely to get curved...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 15
  • Sad 1
Koen Meier
Just now, Tyler Colvin said:

So for all you March people... Are we thinking like early March or later?

Doesn’t matter at this point.

Stu Antonio
Just now, Erkal SAMLI said:

Hi community, any estimated release day for Airbus 320 NEO ?

Best Regards

Erkal

2025 for MSFS. 

• Haha 3
Koen Meier
1 hour ago, Erkal SAMLI said:

Hi community, any estimated release day for Airbus 320 NEO ?

Best Regards

Erkal

Not any time soon nor is it officially announced.

Petri Koivisto
14 hours ago, Tyler Colvin said:

So for all you March people... Are we thinking like early March or later?

Late... late July. No, wait. Make it October. Before Xmas at the latest. Maybe. :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Norman Blackburn
33 minutes ago, Petri Koivisto said:

Late... late July. No, wait. Make it October. Before Xmas at the latest. Maybe. :D

Now we know who we can publicly blame for a delay.  Thanks @Petri Koivisto :D 

• Haha 1
Petri Koivisto
2 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Well wouldn't that be a nice xmas present, huh?! :D

• Haha 1
David Norfolk

Can we expect the SL paintkits to release a tad earlier before the initial release of the products or can we expect a parallel release with them? 

António Abreu
4 hours ago, Petri Koivisto said:

Well wouldn't that be a nice xmas present, huh?! :D

Which year?

• Like 1
Norman Blackburn
43 minutes ago, David Norfolk said:

Can we expect the SL paintkits to release a tad earlier before the initial release of the products or can we expect a parallel release with them? 

Hi David.  The paintkit will most likely follow the release pattern previously used. 

Florian Wolf

Besides of that what Norman said it wouldn't make any sense since you can't adjust any details without the possibility of loading in the model into whatever tool you have or P3D itself to align things... 

Koen Meier
7 hours ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Wait a minute i was told it was to be delayed till i finished my masters. now that is extended to xmas not so nice. :D

all joking aside cannot wait for it

David Norfolk
44 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi David.  The paintkit will most likely follow the release pattern previously used. 

Hey Norm, Cheers for the heads up

Florian Mooijaart

If it continues like this, I'm gonna need to grab myself a screwdriver to "borrow" a sharklet from one of the easyjets based out of AMS. Atleast then I have one :). Nah, but I cannot wait!

Marvin Toepfer
23 minutes ago, Florian Mooijaart said:

If it continues like this, I'm gonna need to grab myself a screwdriver to "borrow" a sharklet from one of the easyjets based out of AMS. Atleast then I have one :). Nah, but I cannot wait!

pic when finished pls :D

• Haha 1
Aaron Brand
8 hours ago, Florian Mooijaart said:

A screwdriver (once it's the correct type which I doubt you have) is only the tip of iceberg to remove one of those.