a320x update

chris cazacu

hello i have a very old version of the a320x from fslabs i would like to know because i got told i have to migrate my old account somewhere else. i would appreciate if anyone could send me the instructions 

Norman Blackburn

Dear Bryan,

In September 2019 we had to change our licensing from Esellerate to Fastspring. For our customers we wished to make this as simple as is possible.

To aid this please visit our License Transfer site where you can change your purchase order free of charge.

Please note that this applies only to orders for:

• 320X for FSX
  • 320X for P3Dv4
  • 319X for P3Dv4

You will require your old Esellerate Order details.

• The Order ID starts with ST. (the number starting SKU is not the correct one)
  • The serial will start A320x or A319x depending on your product.
  • The email address you used at purchase.

Once you have gotten your new order details from Fastspring your previous order details are no longer valid and can be discarded.

Should you need a fresh download of the latest version of your purchase please visit our redownloads site. 

If you have any further difficulty with this please don't hesitate to contact us again.

Norman Blackburn

Send us an email with this request and we will check on your purchase details.  Please send us everything you are using.