Pre-purchase A320 P3D question

Angelo Cosma

Hello FSL team! Pre purchase question, I’m interested in the A320 for P3d but am hesitant with fs2020 releasing this year. If I buy now will I get some sort of credit or discount for FS2020?

Christoph Sebek
1 hour ago, Angelo said:

Hello FSL team! Pre purchase question, I’m interested in the A320 for P3d but am hesitant with fs2020 releasing this year. If I buy now will I get some sort of credit or discount for FS2020?

FSL has not made any announcements at all regarding FS2020. So you may or may not get a discount at the time.

Norman Blackburn

Hi Angelo,

We have already said that right now we have no information we can share in that regard.    Bearing in mind the product's current state its very very early to be making such announcements as they are nothing other than a hope and a guess.  On an aside please change your forum name to be your real name thanks. 

19 minutes ago, Norman Blackburn said:

Hi Angelo,

We have already said that right now we have no information we can share in that regard.    Bearing in mind the product's current state its very very early to be making such announcements as they are nothing other than a hope and a guess.  On an aside please change your forum name to be your real name thanks. 

Okay thank you, that is my real name. Thank you for your response. Have a great week. 

Angelo 

Norman Blackburn
2 minutes ago, Angelo said:

Okay thank you, that is my real name. Thank you for your response. Have a great week. 

Both your first AND last name though please @Angelo