HEAVY AND PERFORMANCE A321

Alexander Luzajic

Alexander Luzajic

Hey guys,

Not sure if someone can help and give me advice.I planned flight OMDB-LFPG and obviously I had to add extra two tanks which makes sense since i needed 48000Lb of fuel as per SimBrief. First while fueling only one tank was filled (left) other one left empty. But  once I loaded pax and Cargo and with fuel, GW  was 204000 Lb Load sheet returned 157.6 and 35.0 ZFW,  MACTOW 15.8. When I requested performance - result was "system error contact ftd" whatever that means.

First, is it normal that just ACT1 has fuel and ACT2 nothing. And second did I got performance error because of that or something else I mixed in whole process?

Thanks

Koen Meier

your fuel level is 21772,434 in KG which is just slightly above the 4 tank total. 

performace error is because the system could not compute an output for the request you did.

also your MACTow seems way to low for the weights you have.

FUEL tank FSLABS.pdf

Alexander Luzajic
2 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

your fuel level is 21772,434 in KG which is just slightly above the 4 tank total. 

performace error is because the system could not compute an output for the request you did.

also your MACTow seems way to low for the weights you have.

FUEL tank FSLABS.pdf 175.75 kB · 0 downloads

But one tank is still empty (ACCT2 - right)....it says that can take 52404 Lb I loaded 48000Lb

Alexander Luzajic
5 minutes ago, Koen Meier said:

also your MACTow seems way to low for the weights you have

I figured that, but that's what computer returned....

Koen Meier
Just now, Alexander Luzajic said:

I figured that, but that's what computer returned....

the system should aim for 30% roughly on the MACZFW and MACTOW.

• 5 weeks later...
Wanthuyr Filho

How do I add extra tanks to the A321? Do I have to select a specific airframe? How to know that?

What PFPX template do you recommend?

Koen Meier
25 minutes ago, Wanthuyr Filho said:

How do I add extra tanks to the A321? Do I have to select a specific airframe? How to know that?

What PFPX template do you recommend?

Option-> fuel then toggle. Requires a sim restart to see the panel change. Can be on any a321 IAE or cfm.

i use the airline performance files and adjust for the fuel perf value.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1