Can't fly Missions

Paul Mateer

Hello all....

I just installed FSX and I wanted to try "missions"  I can select a mission, but when I click on "go to briefing" it exits the program.  I tried doing a repair to the files, but it always happens.  Everything else appears to be working (well free-flight for sure).  What am I doing wrong? Running Win10 on an i7 @3.4gig with 16meg memory

On 1/6/2020 at 9:56 PM, Paul Mateer said:

Hello all....

I just installed FSX and I wanted to try "missions"  I can select a mission, but when I click on "go to briefing" it exits the program.  I tried doing a repair to the files, but it always happens.  Everything else appears to be working (well free-flight for sure).  What am I doing wrong? Running Win10 on an i7 @3.4gig with 16meg memory

you probably have writing issues with the rights management... rightclick on the FSX.exe, select Properties, go to the Compatibilitiy task, set a check mark at "run this program as an administrator", select Apply and try again.

4 hours ago, Marc Ehnle said:

you probably have writing issues with the rights management... rightclick on the FSX.exe, select Properties, go to the Compatibilitiy task, set a check mark at "run this program as an administrator", select Apply and try again.

Not the problem. That was one of the 1st things I tried...