Logitech/Saitek display/switch panels with FSL products

Mike Butler

Do the Saitek/Logitech display controllers work with the FSL aircraft? I'm looking at the Multi panel and the radio panels but not sure if they work with add-on aircraft

-- Mike

Norman Blackburn

Hi Mike,

Do you mean something like https://www.saitek.com/uk/prod-bak/multi.html ?

I've no idea but would assume the answer is no since it would have no way of pulling the information back to display.

Update - https://www.saitek.com/uk/prod-bak/switch.html - that may work but as to how much of it will work I don't know as its not something any of us have that I have heard.  Hopefully a fellow user will have more information for you.

I'm currently using the radio.  Not in front of my sim rig now.  But it works with the FSL, however the standby doesn't actually match the freq in the actual airplane.  However you can still use it to select a frequency then hit switch to send it to the active.  So it works well but not perfectly.  

• Like 2
  • 7 months later...
Ross McDonagh
On 1/1/2020 at 8:49 AM, David Gray said:

I'm currently using the radio.  Not in front of my sim rig now.  But it works with the FSL, however the standby doesn't actually match the freq in the actual airplane.  However you can still use it to select a frequency then hit switch to send it to the active.  So it works well but not perfectly.  

Sorry to revive an old topic-but I’ve not found good info out there on this   

I’ve got my radio panel coming along tomorrow for my birthday.   So if for instance I’m on vatsim...

and my comm radios are set as follows:

(Bold is in sim) I’m guessing the panel will match?

122.8—-[<->] 121.9 

and I need to set the standby to 128.8

i can rotate the saitek to 

122.8–[<->] 128.8 

Then push the middle button and it’ll swap to 128.8?  I’ve already had matching trouble in the simulator-I have a mouse macro for comm swap hooked up to a button currently-whenever I hit swap-the frequencies become the same.  

for example, currently if I have my radios like this:

122.8–[<->] 128.8 

and I hit swap on my joystick, in the sim I see 

128.8–[<->] 128.8 

128.8 shows up twice

Any advice or help on this is appreciated!

• 4 months later...
Paolo de Picciotto
On 1/21/2021 at 10:23 PM, Luis Landa said:

I'm using the radio panel with Spad Next. The radios and the transponder code work perfectly on IVAO.

Hi Luis, I have expect also to buy the radio panel. CAN you tell me which profile on Spad do you use for the panel please ?