A320-X update

Ling Feng

Hi, everybody!

I have a question, I want to update a320-x, I heard that there will be a connection for Fastspring web page to download quickly, after I click this connection, the Fastspring website prompts me to enter my email, it will send me the connection for updating a320-x, but I have never received it... What to do...

• Like 1
Chris Kreuzbichler
37 minutes ago, Ling Feng said:

Hi, everybody!

I have a question, I want to update a320-x, I heard that there will be a connection for Fastspring web page to download quickly, after I click this connection, the Fastspring website prompts me to enter my email, it will send me the connection for updating a320-x, but I have never received it... What to do...

You should have received an Email some time ago when they switched from esellerate to fastspring containing your order details. Clicking downlaod there should start the download of the latest version

Hi:

Thank you  very much for your reply. I updated my mailbox in December, because of some things, I logged off the previous mailbox, and now I can't receive any information from Fastspring. I'm worried that I can't receive any information when I buy a321-x. Could you please change the mailbox of fastspring into my current mailbox?

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello,

you'll need to send an email to our support staff (support (at) flightsimlabs (dot) com) with order details to be assisted. You'll need to provide proof of purchase and our team will help you as soon as possible.

• Like 1
20小时前,Lefteris Kalamaras说:

你好,

您将需要向我们的支持人员(位于flightimlabs(dot)com的支持(at))发送电子邮件,以获取有关订单详细信息的帮助。您需要提供购买证明,我们的团队将尽快为您提供帮助。

感谢您的回复。我会做的〜

Norman Blackburn
4 hours ago, Ling Feng said:

感谢您的回复。我会做的〜

Hi Ling

English is the language used on the forum.

On 12/27/2019 at 5:00 AM, Norman Blackburn said:

嗨凌

英语是论坛上使用的语言。

抱歉,我没注意到。谢谢你提醒我。下次我会注意的〜

Google

Sorry, I didn't notice. Thanks for reminding me. Next time I will pay attention~
  • Norman Blackburn locked this topic