Not keeping rwy's course when on LOC

Michal Pierzchala

Michal Pierzchala

Hi,

I have a problem in A320X. When I am established on LOC, plane immediatly turns onto another, different course and suddenly I turns back to the rwy's one. It can happen many times on one final approach, not just one time, but two or three. Can anyone help me or tell me what am I doing wrong? May it would be useful, that I'm unable to set rwy's course in MCDU like in picture below.

Thanks in advance,

Michal

Zrzut ekranu (24).png

Eduardo Gutierrez

Thank you Frank, same issue here, I thought it was a problem mine only, the worst is that seems to be absolutely random (not only related to aerosoft airports). I hope we get soon some kind of assistance about it 

• 4 months later...
Eduardo Gutierrez

Hi guys

Same here, this behaviour seems to appear randomly,  without any apparent reason. As mentioned above, I thought only was a strange issue of mine too.

Regards

Markus Burkhard
11 hours ago, Frank Fester said:

I have to come up with that thread again. 

I took a Video of the Phenomena. Pls disregard the last minute. Coudnt find out how to stop the recording xD

https://streamable.com/6s8k9e

Your framerate seems to be extremely low on that video. Such issues can indeed occur if the system performance is degraded badly.

Can you share your sim settings please, as well as your PC hardware specifications, thanks!

Frank Fester
10 hours ago, Markus Burkhard said:

Your framerate seems to be extremely low on that video. Such issues can indeed occur if the system performance is degraded badly.

Can you share your sim settings please, as well as your PC hardware specifications, thanks!

Yes it's low but it doesnt matter if low or high fps. It happens also in high fps areas/airports. My settings are more to the middle then to the right.

I7 7700K

GTX 1080TI

32GB Ram

All on a Samsung SSD

Koen Meier

if it was at low fps then the fslabs in unable to calculate as fast as it would like. if it is happening at airports where your fps are sufficient enough then it could be something else. it could we weather related.