A321 Series

Craig Watt

Hi Guys!

I am not a big poster on here but I just wanted first to congratulate in my view fslabs having the best aircraft as an add on you can buy, I stated with A320 then A319. I am genuienlly so excited about the realise of the A321. I purchased the Aerosoft A330 last week and whilst there are worse add ons for me its not even in the same league of the fs labs proucts. Ive never flew a more immersive aircraft than the fs labs. After reading some of the snipits from certain articles I literlly can not wait for this product. I look forward to new products. This 1 I am really eager for!

keep up the fantastic work. I would recomend anyone looking to buy the Airbus A320 or A319 to look no further than fslabs products. I know once the A321 is developed I will definatley be buying that too.

I Hope my fellow simmers and fslabs team has a great christmas and a fantasic new year.

Craig

• Like 3
Matt Richards

I agree. I’ve been simming since the 90’s and out of all the products I’ve bought during that time, this is by far the most immersive. I have a hanger full of payware and the 319/320 gets the most logbook time. 

• Like 1

Definatley Matt,

I also have pmdg but since moving to fslabs airbus, I never fly the pmdg anymore. It is still a decent product...but for me the fslabs products have set the benchmark for all developers. 

Craig

Matt Richards
3 minutes ago, Craig Watt said:

Definatley Matt,

I also have pmdg but since moving to fslabs airbus, I never fly the pmdg anymore. It is still a decent product...but for me the fslabs products have set the benchmark for all developers. 

Craig

They certainly have! I’ve owned almost every pmdg product, from the days they created for TR Fly! through to P3D; but FSL have really made the bus something special. We all know they have things in the pipeline for the future, but I truly hope the road map is for a 380 next, followed by the 350.

• Like 1