A few important things...

Sergio Garcia Muñiz

Sergio Garcia Muñiz

Just wanted to say a few things regarding FsLabs 320/319

First,the wipers,the speed does not match the real thing,they go so slowly.Sometimes the aircraft starts with the reversers deployed an the triple brakes indicator showing zero,the ALT reporting on the TCAS panel is always off(thank god that the PTU sound is fixed),i always load the aircraft after loading first the default Piper Cub.

Very very light wingflex.The red button on the sidestick to disconnect the AP is not functional,its a shame to have to disconnect the AP with the button on the FCU,triggering the ECAM AP Fault,having to clear it during the approach.

And the last thing,its a shame that everytime there is an update,we have to unistall and install it again,even with a minor fixes,an updater would be wellcome.

Apart of this,i think its a master piece,state of the art work,very complex design and a joy to fly,the new flight model its very realistic i must say.

Best regards.

Artur Araripe
43 minutes ago, kekomander01 said:

its a shame to have to disconnect the AP with the button on the FCU

You can always set a key for ap disconnect in the control settings ;) I mapped it to a physical switch.

Robert Sutherland
5 hours ago, kekomander01 said:

Just wanted to say a few things regarding FsLabs 320/319

First,the wipers,the speed does not match the real thing,they go so slowly.Sometimes the aircraft starts with the reversers deployed an the triple brakes indicator showing zero,the ALT reporting on the TCAS panel is always off(thank god that the PTU sound is fixed),i always load the aircraft after loading first the default Piper Cub.

Very very light wingflex.The red button on the sidestick to disconnect the AP is not functional,its a shame to have to disconnect the AP with the button on the FCU,triggering the ECAM AP Fault,having to clear it during the approach.

And the last thing,its a shame that everytime there is an update,we have to unistall and install it again,even with a minor fixes,an updater would be wellcome.

Apart of this,i think its a master piece,state of the art work,very complex design and a joy to fly,the new flight model its very realistic i must say.

Best regards.

If you're using P3D you don't need to go through the process of loading the default Piper. It's a relic of the FSX days and I don't think that's been the case for some time, either. 

As for the winglex, it is realistic. Those A319 and A320 wings aren't as flexible as the ones you might see on some Boeing aircraft. Even in relatively heavy turbulence. 

• Like 1
Alexandre Kubatko
4 hours ago, kekomander01 said:

ok but still triggers the Auto FLT-AP off in the ECAM?? Because landing with an ECAM warning,its noy very realistic…:(

Nope, mapping a key to Autopilot disconnect does the same thing than the red button IRL. No ECAM warning.

Yes they probably could animate the red button tho, but it's a bit more immersive to do it on my physical joystick for me.

4 hours ago, Artur Araripe said:

If you press it twice, yes.

You can press it 25 times, it will never trigger any message on the ECAM (provided you talk about the AP Disconnect P3D control).

I think it's planned but it still takes 5 min maximum for me to reinstall. You don't even need to uninstall, just run the installers and it'll be all automatic.

i always load the aircraft after loading first the default Piper Cub.

That might be one of your problem, I don't know why you're doing this. Load the aircraft directly. Manuals are helpful ;)

• Like 1

HOWEVER you need to keep a default airplane saved as standard flight that loads when you start P3D or FSX. Do NOT save complex addons as default flight, even P3Dv4 loads its variables in the background and if you change the airplane because you want to fly the 319 instead of the 320 or a 747 or whatever you'll run into issues. 

Sergio Garcia Muñiz

i mean the flexing on the wings,not the move of the wings with turbulence,i must say its not enough.

I always load a default aircraft in the beginning,not only the FSLabs,dont believe that this is my problem.Do you load the FSLABS directly after flying the PMDG 737 for example???

can you update without unistalling? does it works?

2 minutes ago, kekomander01 said:

Do you load the FSLABS directly after flying the PMDG 737 for example???

Never.. you'll have issues for sure. Quit the sim, wait a minute until it's vanished from the memory and then restart it. It's the only way to be safe and neither PMDG nor FSL can't do anything about it. 

can you update without unistalling? does it works?

yes, the installer will uninstall it for you prior to the reinstall. 

3 minutes ago, kekomander01 said:

The Airbus 320/319 flex more than the FSLabs believe me.

WHat dou you mean with this ¨It only flexes on take off with MCT¨??

FLX/MCT setting For thrust. Then it flexes

If you consider the structural flexibility of the wing is wrong and you want fslabs to help you. You need to change your forum name to your real name as per the forum rules here. Also i would suggest your provide evidence that the wing flexibility is indeed wrong. 

Sergio Garcia Muñiz

I have tried to change my name,it wont let me do it,it says that i have change it one time in the last 30 days,dont know why.I'll keep trying.

The flex of the wing has nothing to do with the thrust of the engines.

I havent said that the structural flexibility of the wing its wrong,i said that the wing in the real 320 flexes more.

Check out the picture,and tell me that the FSLabs 320 does the same.

Imagen relacionada

sorry my name is now ok!!!!!

Alexandre Kubatko
Just now, Sergio Garcia Muñiz said:

check out the winflex not the sharklets

It was to hint that wingflex is different between sharklets and non-sharklets ;)

Alexandre Kubatko

I have to say that I never go in outside view so I can't compare, especially at this critical stage of the flight. I can't even compare the wingflex in the cabin view actually, as I said I have no idea.

If you think it's wrong though, I suggest to head to the appropriate forum's section (hint: not the General part) and bring more evidence than static pictures to what you claim.

PS : not saying it's correct the way it is, just saying you have to convince the devs and the real pilots :D 

Sergio Garcia Muñiz

well,i like to see the aircraft from outside sometimes,not during take off and landing,i see those  in the recordings…

You are wright this is not the correct section of the forum.

i dont have to convence or demostrate anything,just sayin my opinion.

P.S I am a real pilot with more than 12000 flight hours,more than 5000 on the airbus 310/320/321.

Lefteris Kalamaras

Hello Sergio,

we always take customers' opinion seriously.

The amount of flex on the A320-X (and A319-X) wing is a result of many hours of discussions, videos, on-board visits, as well as several tests by our engineer advisors. They all assure us we've done it exactly as it should be done.

It also takes into consideration things like fuel loading, atmospheric conditions and other such 'small' things that play a role in how the real wing flexes (apart from the first-thought lift forces on the wing itself of course).

We'll be happy to discuss further should you have any more observations on how things can be improved, but we'd love to do so with scientific evidence on comparison shots etc. - otherwise, you can well understand it's all a matter of "he said - he said" which will not produce any metrics but only endless discussions ;).

Sergio Garcia Muñiz

Hi Lefteris,thax for your answer.

As i always have said,its my personal opinion,i know youve worked so hard to make this study level aircraft to be so amazing,it is,i love it,but is just my opinion,like others have in other matters.

Best regards

• Like 1
Artur Araripe
2 hours ago, Sergio Garcia Muñiz said:

P.S I am a real pilot with more than 12000 flight hours,more than 5000 on the airbus 310/320/321.

5000 hours, wow!!!

4 hours ago, Sergio Garcia Muñiz said:

The Airbus 320/319 flex more than the FSLabs believe me.

WHat dou you mean with this ¨It only flexes on take off with MCT¨??

It was a pun with the word Flex. Just a bad joke :(

Jokes aside, i have seen the labus wings flexing a lot during turbulent conditions, for example. Just like I also observed irl as a passenger.

I think it's pretty solid as it is right now.

Artur Araripe

Yea, the weather is really bad in Europe during this period of the year. I don't remember the last time I went to an airport and it was clear. Rain, thick clouds, absurdly insane crosswinds, turbulence, meteors :lol: I gotta say, though, it's much more interesting when it's nasty like that. It's always a challenge. No such thing as an easy trip in November ^_^

1 minute ago, Sergio Garcia Muñiz said:

i agree,its more challenging when the weather is bad!!!

too add real turb adds even more of a challenge compared to standard weather inputs by active sky